TnC unfair advantage

v4vendetta1978
2797 posts Fans' Favourite
How is it that ea bang on about tnc in a way to stop individuals gaining a unfair advantage yet half the ea community is locked out of the transfer market they just can't get anything right can they

Comments

• fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    How is it that ea bang on about tnc in a way to stop individuals gaining a unfair advantage yet half the ea community is locked out of the transfer market they just can't get anything right can they

Its pretty unfair, but what will people do who start the game behind everyone else? Buy packs.... EA masterclass.

I've pre-ordered the Ronaldo Edition but half tempted to cancel because I know it will be the start of a rage filled year.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm glad I only bought the standard edition and Won't be spending 1 more cent on the game. What ever I make it'll be through trading and playing games
  • Anyone figure out the logic of who is able to trade and who cant?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4320 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone figure out the logic of who is able to trade and who cant?

There is none - I've gone through all the variables - its not to do with being banned or buying coins in the past, its not to do with the time you went onto the web app, nor is it to do with how many games you played on last console. EA just messed up hence their thread - wait till game comes out

Just annoyed with the way they hyped the game and web app release up, then as usual. Disappointment.

I usually start fifas having a 50k 100 chem gold team through trading. Not this year :/
  • Ishibum
    12264 posts Has That Special Something
    tphealy wrote: »

I've pre-ordered the Ronaldo Edition but half tempted to cancel because I know it will be the start of a rage filled year.

This is exactly why I preordered Gran Turismo instead today. If the gameplay doesn't induce the rsgr monster, the inevitable EA gremlins certainly will.
  • Kingchavez_152
    1402 posts Play-Off Hero
    You guys have been really struggling? I haven't lagged or anything web app is running smoothly
  • v4vendetta1978
    I had access last year but not this year ? how do they pick and choose who gets the advantage im on web chat now should be amusing
  • icemaker
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah that is completely unfair.
    I'm so annoyed by how EA treats its players that I'm thinking about cancelling my pre-order.
  • i dont have access as well. I didnt download the demo. Could it be this?
  • aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Web app is running smooth and perfect

Gutted guys
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    icemaker wrote: »
    Yeah that is completely unfair.
    I'm so annoyed by how EA treats its players that I'm thinking about cancelling my pre-order.

Thinking :) You would've already done it if you was that seriously annoyed :)
  • pudgyfudgy
    5369 posts Big Money Move
    I know I'll catch up eventually but maaaaan it kinda sucks that there are literally only 2 things I can do every 24 hours.

1. Collect daily gift.
    2. Wait for Objectives to refresh and hope at least one of them is about applying consumables.

• v4vendetta1978
    "Patrica" couldn't have explained it more clearly they use a random system generator to let some people into the market and not others
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    I know I'll catch up eventually but maaaaan it kinda sucks that there are literally only 2 things I can do every 24 hours.

1. Collect daily gift.
    2. Wait for Objectives to refresh and hope at least one of them is about applying consumables.

Same boat dude. Extremely pissed off about it. I had thought about buying FP this year, but this has made my mind up, why should EA get anything more from me
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Honestly lads, if its bothering you just try and switch off from the game until release day :)

I know that's easier said than done, but would rather ignore it than have the frustration of being limited to what you can do on the app :)

Game will soon be here :)
  • wade_7_
    Honestly lads, if its bothering you just try and switch off from the game until release day :)

I know that's easier said than done, but would rather ignore it than have the frustration of being limited to what you can do on the app :)

Mate, I know what you're saying. But at the end of the day, I've paid my money for the game (icon edition) just like everyone else, so everything linked to the game should be open for all.
    Yeah the game will be here soon, but by the looks of it, I, like many others are gonna be way behind
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    wade_7_ wrote: »

Mate, I know what you're saying. But at the end of the day, I've paid my money for the game (icon edition) just like everyone else, so everything linked to the game should be open for all.
    Yeah the game will be here soon, but by the looks of it, I, like many others are gonna be way behind

I feel your pain but it's not a race. It's just a game... and one bit of luck/bad luck can make a big difference over the year if you are intent on making more coins than anyone else.

When I moved from Xbox to PS4 I swapped at Xmas and still did alright that year. I don't think I noticed any difference from previous years by the end of the game.
  • wade_7_
    snoikdonk wrote: »

I feel your pain but it's not a race. It's just a game... and one bit of luck/bad luck can make a big difference over the year if you are intent on making more coins than anyone else.

When I moved from Xbox to PS4 I swapped at Xmas and still did alright that year. I don't think I noticed any difference from previous years by the end of the game.

But what if things like pack weight is at a all time high right now?
    Let's be honest, the amount if forumers are a very small percentage of actual fifa players, yet every man and their dog seems to be packing IFs, not to mention first week IFs are pretty sought after, given the amount given out compared to other weeks.
    Everything about it stinks really. Yeah it's a game, and maybe it shouldn't bother me, but the fact is, everyone should get the same chance at it
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »

But what if things like pack weight is at a all time high right now?
    Let's be honest, the amount if forumers are a very small percentage of actual fifa players, yet every man and their dog seems to be packing IFs, not to mention first week IFs are pretty sought after, given the amount given out compared to other weeks.
    Everything about it stinks really. Yeah it's a game, and maybe it shouldn't bother me, but the fact is, everyone should get the same chance at it

I 100% agree with you about all having a fair shot. As for the rest of it... all I can say that when I have started late, it's made no impact on my enjoyment (positive or negative). I hope it works that way for you.
  • woggyboy86
    1556 posts Play-Off Hero
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

1. Collect daily gift.

Same haha or at least pack some bronze players from the daily bronze pack to use in a SBC