The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• CosmicDance
    611 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm 2k XP away from Tomiyasu... So frustrating, but I think it all resets for new stuff very soon.

Started weekend league with 4 Japanese (Shoji SBC, Sakai, Nakata middle and Nakajima SBC) and one Korean being that luckily packed Sonny.

Not rocking an amazing team...

Gulácsi, RTTF Konaté, RTTF Wendell, Sissoko, Ndombele and Adama Traore SIF as well as the ones already mentioned.

Shoji is on 8 chem, but I'm 5-1 at the moment. Will skip to full Japanese when I get the final XP I need.
  • hellodee
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm 2k XP away from Tomiyasu... So frustrating, but I think it all resets for new stuff very soon.

Started weekend league with 4 Japanese (Shoji SBC, Sakai, Nakata middle and Nakajima SBC) and one Korean being that luckily packed Sonny.

Gulácsi, RTTF Konaté, RTTF Wendell, Sissoko, Ndombele and Adama Traore SIF as well as the ones already mentioned.

Shoji is on 8 chem, but I'm 5-1 at the moment. Will skip to full Japanese when I get the final XP I need.
    Yeah I just started with wl myself with starting lineup posted before. Got smacked around two games by better players. At least I got a win. So 1-2.
  • CosmicDance
    hellodee wrote: »

Yeah I just started with wl myself with starting lineup posted before. Got smacked around two games by better players. At least I got a win. So 1-2.

It's a tough grind man.

I think once you get Nakata back in the team it will be a little easier. Shibasaki was always awful for me, I'd rather play Miyoshi in that position if I don't have Nakata.
  • hellodee

It's a tough grind man.

I think once you get Nakata back in the team it will be a little easier. Shibasaki was always awful for me, I'd rather play Miyoshi in that position if I don't have Nakata.

It's more of the goalie .he never saves anything..lol.. I just decided to get van der sar as icon swap and put him in instead... Shoji with shadow and tomiyasu with sentinels
  • CosmicDance

It's a tough grind man.

It's more of the goalie .he never saves anything..lol.. I just decided to get van der sar as icon swap and put him in instead... Shoji with shadow and tomiyasu with sentinels

It's interesting you say that, ghats probably my problem area as well.

I love Nishikawa, he has actually saved me on many occasions, but he will let the simplest pea rollers go past him.

You do need a solid goalkeeper in this game, I think it makes a lot of difference. Don't think anybody would begrudge you using Van Der Sar in goal.
  • hellodee
    Good news is that nagamato is going to bologna. That will be perfect link to tomiyasu.well probably have to wait till February
  • hellodee

How do you usually do with full Japanese team..best I did was 11 wins...that was long ago. It's gonna be harder now I bet
  • CosmicDance

How do you usually do with full Japanese team..best I did was 11 wins...that was long ago. It's gonna be harder now I bet

Hard to say really. In weekend league I usually get to 11 wins minimum, but I never finish my games because I usually work over the weekends.

I think I could possibly get to gold 3 if I did all the games.

Plus, we're getting decent players coming through. Both CBs are great for us... I must be honest though, I'm finding it a lot easier with Son upfront instead of Minamino.

That's not the point though, I don't do it to be an elite player, I just enjoy when these individual players score for me or do something that I wouldn't expect.

I've said it before, I'd rage using a team that I had no connection with. Playing with players I enjoy watching or are a part of a "lower" tier makes it fun for me.
  • hellodee
    I expect lower league sbc next week...fingers cross.
  • CosmicDance
    If King Kazu ends up on FIFA 21, I'll be using him for weekend league.

Would be insane though, I used to sign him on Championship Manager 97/98 all the time when I was a youngster. Fact that he's still playing is insanity.

I can only assume he would have the lowest pace of all players in the game.
  • RayS
    28571 posts National Team Captain

Would be insane though, I used to sign him on Championship Manager 97/98 all the time when I was a youngster. Fact that he's still playing is insanity.

Haha that would be the ultimate win! A fitting way to honor his legacy, giving him a full WL! Even if he's a 50 rated bronze with 20 pace. Surround him by icons if you have to lol

would be pretty amazing if they honored him with like an End of Era or Flashback card.
  • CosmicDance
    RayS wrote: »

Haha that would be the ultimate win! A fitting way to honor his legacy, giving him a full WL! Even if he's a 50 rated bronze with 20 pace. Surround him by icons if you have to lol

would be pretty amazing if they honored him with like an End of Era or Flashback card.

Would be fantastic if they did. I highly doubt it, but seen as how they give cards for people taking corner kicks, you never know.

Surely bring the oldest professional footballer would make them do something.
  • Tesco
    6752 posts Big Money Move
    Huh, didn't realise the silver legend that is Tarik Elyounoussi has moved to the J league.

Look forward to messing with that card again
  • Tesco
    edited January 23
    Oh and Podolski has just left to Turkey.

Still hold out hope he will go to Poland late in his career
  • hellodee
    Tesco wrote: »

That means no sbc podolski...? Great :)
  • Tesco

That means no sbc podolski...? Great :)

Pretty much exactly my first thought when I saw the news :D
  • hellodee
    Didn't realize we have another headliner promo this week. So no sbc league for another week?
  • RayS
    Didn't realize we have another headliner promo this week. So no sbc league for another week?

at least another week I'd think :(
  • BayernBru
    776 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 25
    Do we have any Chinese people in here? If so, happy New Year to you and happy Chinese New Year to the rest of you anyway!

Out of curiosity, is New Year celebrated anywhere else in Asia today (or on another day other than the end of the year/ beginning of the next according to the Gregorian calendar)?
  • RayS
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Do we have any Chinese people in here? If so, happy New Year to you and happy Chinese New Year to the rest of you anyway!

Out of curiosity, is New Year celebrated anywhere else in Asia today (or on another day other than the end of the year/ beginning of the next according to the Gregorian calendar)?

Japan doesnt. I think Taiwan and Vietnam do though. Probably a few others too
  • RayS wrote: »
    BayernBru wrote: »

Japan doesnt. I think Taiwan and Vietnam do though. Probably a few others too

• hellodee
    edited January 27
    i want to fit guys like Wu Lei, Son, Nakata, on same team with our two icon CBs and also Nakajima. FOrmation didnt really matter. I can always change it. Anyone try?

I also thought about something like this.

When I was doing the Shoji grind, I actually packed Son in one of the two player packs, which is incredibly fortunate. Might be a bit tricky getting everyone on full chem though, be a lot easier with out Nakajima I'd say, but he's so good.

With minamino transfer card at RM, we can now have almost all max chem team except Ki. This is my team and got myself 11wins past weekend.

Screenshot-20200127-075657.jpg
  • RayS
    edited January 27
    i want to fit guys like Wu Lei, Son, Nakata, on same team with our two icon CBs and also Nakajima. FOrmation didnt really matter. I can always change it. Anyone try?

When I was doing the Shoji grind, I actually packed Son in one of the two player packs, which is incredibly fortunate. Might be a bit tricky getting everyone on full chem though, be a lot easier with out Nakajima I'd say, but he's so good.

With minamino transfer card at RM, we can now have almost all max chem team except Ki. This is my team and got myself 11wins past weekend.

Really nice Asian hybrid there :)

Oshima for Shibasaki?

U must be one of like 2 people in the world repping a team like that in WL. Mad props
  • hellodee

Really nice Asian hybrid there :)

Oshima for Shibasaki?

U must be one of like 2 people in the world repping a team like that in WL. Mad props

I play both. Both are good enough at cdm. I might try hasebe there next weekend league.
  • Tesco

392adaf23956b54901beb3b3d7eeeb9a.jpg

bb2b37008e4fa0279a6ed73e5b992286.jpg

Full chem with either formation (with a Korean manager with prem league) but you obviously have to tart about changing formation in game x

Ps - the copy copy copy made me smile - glad someone else does it!
  • hellodee

Full chem with either formation (with a Korean manager with prem league) but you obviously have to tart about changing formation in game x

Ps - the copy copy copy made me smile - glad someone else does it!

Thanks. I know about that but it seems like EA goes against me when i change formation in game. :smile:

can you tell i make alot of teams?
  • RayS
    Storyline Tomiyasu dynamic pic update

Screenshot-20200127-215408.png
  • RayS
    Also, maybe this is just wishful thinking , but the fact that they didn't put any HL content out today but instead put out a Milestones player makes me think we could also see more League SBCs this week...
  • hellodee
    edited January 28
    Also, maybe this is just wishful thinking , but the fact that they didn't put any HL content out today but instead put out a Milestones player makes me think we could also see more League SBCs this week...

First of all, u use shadow chemistry for tomiyasu? I thought sentinel is better?

Second, I agree. They changed the headliner in pack to Tuesday. Promos are usually in pack for a week. So we might get league sbc in these quiet times next few days until next big promo (future stars?). They should release at least two league sbc . Running out of time.