The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• hellodee
    578 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have to say a few things.

Number one, Yokohama... Well done. Shame for my boys Kashima, but at least it's an Aussie getting the glory.

Number two, that Nakajima card is AMAZING. It warrants full caps. I'm exclusively playing with this team until upgrades come along.

gMn87qR.jpg

I'm 4-4 in weekend league, which at this point I'm not to bothered by. Has anybody else took a sharp decline in weekend league rank this FIFA? Maybe I'm getting old.

Anyway, super sub is Koji Miyoshi. I don't know how he's so good, but he comes on for Kags on the 70th and does a job and a half.

I have similar team but 4335 nakata as cf. I m glad someone has balls to put out this team weekend league.
  • CosmicDance
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2019
    hellodee wrote: »

Number one, Yokohama... Well done. Shame for my boys Kashima, but at least it's an Aussie getting the glory.

Number two, that Nakajima card is AMAZING. It warrants full caps. I'm exclusively playing with this team until upgrades come along.

gMn87qR.jpg

I'm 4-4 in weekend league, which at this point I'm not to bothered by. Has anybody else took a sharp decline in weekend league rank this FIFA? Maybe I'm getting old.

Anyway, super sub is Koji Miyoshi. I don't know how he's so good, but he comes on for Kags on the 70th and does a job and a half.

I have similar team but 4335 nakata as cf. I m glad someone has balls to put out this team weekend league.

Thank you, good to see you playing with something the same. It's almost therapeutic... If I lose with a world class team I get annoyed. If I even get a win with these guys I'm happy.

What is your full team Dee? Interested in people who play the same kind of thing.
  • Ryno
    6489 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2019
    Busan I'Park have defeated Gyeongnam and are back in K1!!! How I missed seeing this badge in FUT 😭 they haven't been in FIFA since FIFA 16!

200px-Busan_I_Park.png
  • Adam Le Fondre hattrick in the aleague and Martin Boyle 2g1a in Scotland some JACK league and national TOTW shouts
  • hellodee
    edited December 2019

gMn87qR.jpg

Thank you, good to see you playing with something the same. It's almost therapeutic... If I lose with a world class team I get annoyed. If I even get a win with these guys I'm happy.

What is your full team Dee? Interested in people who play the same kind of thing.

Full team is below.

Capture-jap.jpg

I reached div 6 just recently with this team. Kagawa is actually better player than last year for me. Hasebe with 85+ defensive awareness is underrated cb. HIs passiing/composure are really good.

I high press with 6 depth using @MADWULLIE CT. I usually change it to 9 depth once i get the feel of opponent in 2nd half. Its great to dominate your opponent with possession.

Now that J-League is over, just hoping for few upgrades. Maybe SBC oshima, Futmas Kagawa and of course 88 Nakata upgrade.

Check out the 443(5) forum below, great info for possession play.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/496252/433-x-non-meta-discussion-thread-5-cts-and-mini-guide-in-first-post/p1
  • madwullie
    5694 posts Big Money Move

gMn87qR.jpg

Full team is below.

Capture-jap.jpg

I reached div 6 just recently with this team. Kagawa is actually better player than last year for me. Hasebe with 85+ defensive awareness is underrated cb. HIs passiing/composure are really good.

I high press with 6 depth using @MADWULLIE CT. I usually change it to 9 depth once i get the feel of opponent in 2nd half. Its great to dominate your opponent with possession.

Now that J-League is over, just hoping for few upgrades. Maybe SBC oshima, Futmas Kagawa and of course 88 Nakata upgrade.

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/496252/433-x-non-meta-discussion-thread-5-cts-and-mini-guide-in-first-post/p1

Yo mate thanks for the link. The more people that ♥ 433(5) the better
  • Ryno
    He is here and he is here to stay :heart:

6a55c70b6eec57ffbba1baf268de3d91.png
  • RayS
    27812 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »

Lovely!

Until the PIM right? :)
  • Ryno
    RayS wrote: »

Lovely!

Only if the PIM is for something he did at Cerezo :wink:
  • RayS

Lovely!

Only if the PIM is for something he did at Cerezo :wink:

That would be the single most hipster thing for EA to have ever done ever

real talk tho, I wonder what his "moment" will be. Maybe that game against Juve when he came on and had that crazy long distance goal?? +10 shot power/long shots
  • hellodee
    edited December 2019

okay so i thought you guys are kidding so i looked it up. So Nakata will get a Moment card? So we get to use his Prime card in mid dec till feb. Then they will release Moment cards. Didnt know that!

Capture-nak.jpg
  • RayS

okay so i thought you guys are kidding so i looked it up. So Nakata will get a Moment card? So we get to use his Prime card in mid dec till feb. Then they will release Moment cards. Didnt know that!

Capture-nak.jpg

FUT just got infinitely better for @hellodee :p

Will be really fun. PIM Nakata will definitely anchor my team the moment he's out until the end of the year
  • CosmicDance

gMn87qR.jpg

Full team is below.

Capture-jap.jpg

Interesting! I'll have a look at the tactics and maybe try them out. I hate the rubbish that people play, I'm not onboard with it.

Interesting that you play Inui off chem. I remember you saying that he was your go to guy either last FIFA or one before. Understandable though, Ito doesn't have the greatest dribbling stats. He is amazingly good at one on one chances though.

I had no idea about the icon player moments either. That will be amazing for me with Nakata.
  • hellodee

gMn87qR.jpg

Full team is below.

Capture-jap.jpg

Interesting! I'll have a look at the tactics and maybe try them out. I hate the rubbish that people play, I'm not onboard with it.

Interesting that you play Inui off chem. I remember you saying that he was your go to guy either last FIFA or one before. Understandable though, Ito doesn't have the greatest dribbling stats. He is amazingly good at one on one chances though.

I had no idea about the icon player moments either. That will be amazing for me with Nakata.

Agreed. Ito is my first sub . I like Ito. Apparently probably the best Japanese player abroad at the moment. However, I love inui since wc18. He's still got great agility and balance and dribbling of course. I played 3 games with this team at div 6 so far. 2 draws and 1 win. Let's see if I can hang around with this team.
  • Ryno
    edited December 2019
    Le Fondre and Podolski this week :)
  • RayS
    Le Fondre and Podolski this week :)

nice little Hero card!
  • RayS
    It seems likely Minamino will move to Liverpool in Jan :o
  • hellodee
    It seems likely Minamino will move to Liverpool in Jan :o

He needs a upgrade
  • Ryno
    703c88ee1cc72167c29cb2ee00f234bf.png
  • Ryno
    edited December 2019
    c3629ce8eba8107ac6ad878720947e25.png
  • RayS
    c3629ce8eba8107ac6ad878720947e25.png

Wolves rumors??
  • hellodee
    Chan and son strong link.
  • CosmicDance
    While it would be unfortunate that the RB strike force would be basically turned to nothing... It would be amazing to have those two in the prem.

No doubt at the end of the season Håland will be moving on as well. Feel bad for the Salzburg supporters.
  • Ryno
    While it would be unfortunate that the RB strike force would be basically turned to nothing... It would be amazing to have those two in the prem.

No doubt at the end of the season Håland will be moving on as well. Feel bad for the Salzburg supporters.

Should feel bad for football that teams outside the top 5 leagues are nothing more than player farms for larger teams to poach
  • hellodee
    edited December 2019
    Why did Simon's get a futmas card? Does that mean we might get one? I want Sakai to get a special card. He's been so good throughout the years but never gotten recognize in lique 1 play. Never a special card.

But I can see Shoji getting it instead since ppl will actually use him if he's got 80+ defending and pace.
  • RayS
    Why did Simon's get a futmas card? Does that mean we might get one? I want Sakai to get a special card. He's been so good throughout the years but never gotten recognize in lique 1 play. Never a special card.

But I can see Shoji getting it instead since ppl will actually use him if he's got 80+ defending and pace.

I think he was the League position card. so 14th place in Ligue 1 last season. And they only picking from top 5 European leagues for that category.
  • hellodee
    [hi did Simon's get a futmas card? Does that mean we might get one? I want Sakai to get a special card. He's been so good throughout the years but never gotten recognize in lique 1 play. Never a special card.

But I can see Shoji getting it instead since ppl will actually use him if he's got 80+ defending and pace.[/quote]

I think he was the League position card. so 14th place in Ligue 1 last season. And they only picking from top 5 European leagues for that category. [/quote]

Cool. I hope one of our guys in the Jack's will get it. I m sure wu lei will get ppl into it.
  • RayS
    [hi did Simon's get a futmas card? Does that mean we might get one? I want Sakai to get a special card. He's been so good throughout the years but never gotten recognize in lique 1 play. Never a special card.

I think he was the League position card. so 14th place in Ligue 1 last season. And they only picking from top 5 European leagues for that category. [/quote]

Cool. I hope one of our guys in the Jack's will get it. I m sure wu lei will get ppl into it.
    [/quote]

yeah! Espeically if they give a relatively large boost like they did for Simon. He went from a 75 to an 84.
  • BayernBru
    647 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So that's my first season of watching the J League over. Really enjoyed it, very interesting and entertaining league with amazing fans. The defending and obsession with playing out of the back even when it isn't working does blow my mind at times, guess the determination towards perfect football has to be admired though.

Looking forward to next season already, although in the meantime I'm not going to miss getting up stupidly early on a Saturday morning to catch a game :lol:

Has been great getting involved in this thread too and getting to know you all. All of you have been very welcoming and also very helpful when I've had any questions about the J League. Best thread on the forum! :smile: