The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6489 posts Big Money Move
    Quick thought. If Minamino performs well against Liverpool and Salzburg qualify, he could be in TOTGS.

I think even if Salzburg pull off the upset Haland is the only Salzburg players that gets in
  • Ryno
    We all have this glorious card to look forward to next year :sunglasses:

52 years old and just got promoted to the top division in Japan

b2c888281108ee5196541c0760df1166.png
  • RayS
    28031 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »

He still playing?? I remember reading about him being the oldest active pro like 5 years ago lol
  • BayernBru
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect

Means we also get Shunsuke Nakamura back :heart:
  • nakamuramartin
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kazu will be the lowest rates player ever with pace of about 10!

Nice performance from Kamada tonight!
  • Ryno
    Kazu will be the lowest rates player ever with pace of about 10!

Nice performance from Kamada tonight!

Those are actually his PES 2020 stats, so not quite :wink:

But yes, Kamada the man who sacked Emery!!
  • nakamuramartin
    Very generous stats! That's Japanese loyalty for you!
  • Ryno
    edited November 2019
    We are 45 minutes of soccer away from crowning Yokohama F Marinos the 2019 J1 Champions...
  • Ryno
    While it's not technically all set in stone just yet, Yokohama go into next week's title clash against second place, FC Tokyo, with 3 points in hand and a GD that is 7 greater.

We also say goodbye, officially, to Matsumoto Yamaga and Jubilo Iwata. Loved seeing Iwata play a few months ago, so I wish the best for them next year and hope to seem them back for FIFA 22!
  • nakamuramartin
    It's weird as a J-League follower of 20 odd years to see Jubilo relegated.

Hold your horses though. This is the J and FC Tokyo may well be 3 up with ten to go next week .....
  • Turner12
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    big ups ange postecoglu <3
    also im confused with K league splitting and how the scoring charts work. Has Taggart won the golden boot there??
  • Ryno
    Turner12 wrote: »
    also im confused with K league splitting and how the scoring charts work. Has Taggart won the golden boot there??

The scoring chart is unaffected by the split. So yes, he is in the lead for the golden boot and will win it unless Junior Negao score a Hattrick tonight, I believe.
  • Ryno
    Speaking of K League, we can say goodbye to Jeju United, a team that has been in the Korean top division for the past 26 seasons!!!! Crazy stuff to see them go down and I wish them a speedy return. The league won't feel the same without the islanders.

Good luck to Gyeongnam in their relegation playoff games against Busan I'Park which will happen over the next two weeks.
  • Low Ki
    12001 posts Has That Special Something
    Turner12 wrote: »

Glad he did it. Especially after the multiple rubbish campaigns Craig Foster has been a part of in whipping people into enough of a frenzy to cost him multiple jobs.

Hes a damn good coach who struggled with an FA that quite frankly gave FA outside of the bottom line when it came to the sport.
  • Ryno
    Incredible stuff in Korea last night. Ulsan were 3 points ahead of Jeonbuk on the final matchday, and only needed a point to secure the league title.

However, Ulsan go and lose 4-1 at home, and Jeonbuk win 1-0, stealing their 6th title in the past decade, and their 3rd consecutive title.

Congrats Jeonbuk!
  • Ryno
    Then, in China, Guangzhou take home another one. No surprises this year!

• Ryno
    Here's the mistake that forced Ulsan to go all out attack and maybe cost them the title. What is going on here? :joy:

• RayS
    Here's the mistake that forced Ulsan to go all out attack and maybe cost them the title. What is going on here? :joy:

Wtheck!!! Lolol
  • Ryno
    Banger of a goal from 19 y/o Keita Nakamura for Twente

• hellodee
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SON JUN HO in totw . good job EA
  • Ryno
    Son Jun Ho and Arnautovic :)
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »
    SON JUN HO in totw . good job EA

Hero card at that. Very nice.
  • BayernBru
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect

The keeper sliding like he think's he's going to get there is hilarious! :lol:
  • hellodee
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    seems like every SBC league have brazilian players. J-league got tons sadly.
  • Ryno
    edited December 2019
    We are 45 minutes of soccer away from crowning Yokohama F Marinos the 2019 J1 Champions...

Okay now we are 45 minutes away for real this time! Yokohama are 2-0 up just before halftime against Tokyo and look certain to take the title home. Tokyo would have to score 6 unanswered to win the title...

Going to bed, so just going to go ahead and say my congrats to Ange Postecoglu and Yokohama F. Marinos on a fantastic, title winning season. Can't believe that I saw 17/20 J1 teams play while in Japan and one of the teams I didn't see was the eventual champions. Funny how that works sometimes :sweat_smile:
  • Low Ki
    12001 posts Has That Special Something
    Wow he did it. Followed Ange's career since he was a player and then manager at South Melbourne....hell of an accomplishment.

Legend in Australian sporting history.
  • CosmicDance
    590 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have to say a few things.

Number one, Yokohama... Well done. Shame for my boys Kashima, but at least it's an Aussie getting the glory.

Number two, that Nakajima card is AMAZING. It warrants full caps. I'm exclusively playing with this team until upgrades come along.

gMn87qR.jpg

I'm 4-4 in weekend league, which at this point I'm not to bothered by. Has anybody else took a sharp decline in weekend league rank this FIFA? Maybe I'm getting old.

Anyway, super sub is Koji Miyoshi. I don't know how he's so good, but he comes on for Kags on the 70th and does a job and a half.