The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Maclaren and O'Donovon both hitting hattricks (o'donovon 2 from the spot) in brisbanes 4-3 win over city
  • DistinctDwayne
    634 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All I need is a Paulinho IF to make me a happy man.
  • hellodee
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why are they releasing prime nakata?
  • RayS
    27046 posts Player of the Year
    hellodee wrote: »

what what they are? now?
  • hellodee
    RayS wrote: »

what what they are? now?

When are they releasing that sexy man..lol
  • RayS

what what they are? now?

When are they releasing that sexy man..lol

ohhh I see haha. iirc Primes will be released starting January. Will be a nice little upgrade on my Mid :)

Can't wait for PIM Nakata!
  • DistinctDwayne
    All I need is a Paulinho IF to make me a happy man.

And the fifa God's listened... A flashback 😍😍
  • Turner12 wrote: »
    Maclaren and O'Donovon both hitting hattricks (o'donovon 2 from the spot) in brisbanes 4-3 win over city

grrr ok boomers
  • hellodee
    Who do you guys want for j league since it looks like it will not be big name players.
  • BayernBru
    546 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's been 24 hours since EOAE Villa was released and there's not even been 1 post in this thread... What's going on everyone!?
  • RayS
    SBC NAKAJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIGA NOS SBC
  • hellodee

Beast
  • BayernBru
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Btw all, early days I know but where are we thinking for possible J.A.C.K players in league SBCs?

Did the Spanish second division have a league SBC in 19? If so, I feel Kagawa will get in there.

@nakamuramartin nah, the English Championship was the only second division to get a league SBC.

Rogic for the Scottish Premiership, Ito for the Belgian League and Nakajima for the Portuguese league are your best chances this year I think.

And of course Son, if EA look to go for higher rated players like they did in Fifa 17 and 18.

Called it! :wink::lol:

• BayernBru

:love: the card looks amazing!
  • RayS
    Btw all, early days I know but where are we thinking for possible J.A.C.K players in league SBCs?

Did the Spanish second division have a league SBC in 19? If so, I feel Kagawa will get in there.

@nakamuramartin nah, the English Championship was the only second division to get a league SBC.

Rogic for the Scottish Premiership, Ito for the Belgian League and Nakajima for the Portuguese league are your best chances this year I think.

And of course Son, if EA look to go for higher rated players like they did in Fifa 17 and 18.

Called it! :wink::lol:

Ha you knew it!!!
  • Ryno
    6417 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 25
  • DistinctDwayne
    IF Nakata did a hell of a job for me last year. I'll be doing this bad boy at any cost. His stats are made for this year.
  • RayS
    IF Nakata did a hell of a job for me last year. I'll be doing this bad boy at any cost. His stats are made for this year.

@DistinctDwayne check out his card this year to last. Overall a much nicer card this year. I'm getting it for sure. Trying to grab as many Liga NOS Silvers as I can

1574713125826-image001.png
  • hellodee
    edited November 26
    I really think the j league sbc will be kensuke nagai and ryotoa oshima.

we also have two more weeks of J-Leauge before zero content.
    Post edited by hellodee on
  • DistinctDwayne

@DistinctDwayne check out his card this year to last. Overall a much nicer card this year. I'm getting it for sure. Trying to grab as many Liga NOS Silvers as I can

I'm on holiday at the minute but I'll be getting that done. I'm running a brazilian team currently (plus FB Mascherano and Meunier at RB.. Still gutted I can't grind for Seasons Danilo but hey ho, I'm away so can't complain too much).

Will run a fun Japanese team or a nice little hybrid with SBC Nakajima though.
  • RayS

I'm on holiday at the minute but I'll be getting that done. I'm running a brazilian team currently (plus FB Mascherano and Meunier at RB.. Still gutted I can't grind for Seasons Danilo but hey ho, I'm away so can't complain too much).

Just finished the SBC!

Screenshot-20191126-203806.png
  • DistinctDwayne

Just finished the SBC!

Screenshot-20191126-203806.png

Now I like that a lot! I put my martinez, Schweiny and Vela into a few sbcs 😩 made the decision to go Brazil untradable (as the goal) this year. Currently on 6/11. Will be 7 with SBC dalbert.
  • Tesco
    6574 posts Big Money Move

Will be mega pissed if one isn't Japanese. I'm tired of special cards for old fantastic players who we've had millions of cards for on previous FUTs. Give me new interesting content
  • hellodee
    Tesco wrote: »

Will be mega pissed if one isn't Japanese. I'm tired of special cards for old fantastic players who we've had millions of cards for on previous FUTs. Give me new interesting content

Yup one Japanese player and one from Thailand, CHANATHIP SONGKRASIN?
  • Ryno
    6417 posts Big Money Move
    IF Son
    IF Cesinha (K-League!!)
    IF Talisca

Great week :)
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    IF Son
    IF Cesinha (K-League!!)
    IF Talisca

Great week :)

First In Forms for JACK believe it or not! Been a few other special cards, but these are the first TOTW ones. A-League and J-League still need their first!
  • RayS

This would be a card I'd genuinely consider buildling around. Even his Silver looks a fun card with those 5* skills (and 85 pace AND 91 agility!). I believe he's the only Asian with 5* skills.
  • Tesco
    6574 posts Big Money Move

I would be happy with him and Oshima
  • nakamuramartin
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chanathip has a nice in game upgrade already this year. Btw we have already had one Japanese in form this season, Kenta Nishizawa in week 3... @RayS

Good to see the Nakajima card. I still haven't bought the game and still haven't wanted to tbh. I think four solid years of it have taken it's toll. Might get it in a sale but my PS Plus has lapsed too!
  • nakamuramartin
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Quick thought. If Minamino performs well against Liverpool and Salzburg qualify, he could be in TOTGS.