The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6317 posts Big Money Move
    BayernBru wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    @Ryno well played! Who were your stand out players?

China -

Zhang Linpeng is one of the best center backs I've used this year and was thoroughly impressed with him. Strong and reliable.

Yang Xu (the 65 rated CF) was surprisingly good despite being very clunky on the ball, but had some banging finishes.

Wu Xi (69 rated CM from Jiangsu Suning) was a fantastic midfielder and scored some massively important goals. Loved to get forward and made an impact constantly.

Wu Lei and Elkeson were both solid on the wings, but I felt Elkeson lacked when put at ST in a 433.

Japan -

Osako is consistent, reliable, and a quality poacher. A good target man.

Nakajima was rapid and created good chances, but Minamino was more impactful overall. Although, I don't think Minamino's dribbling lived up to his stats, and I was a little disappointed by that.

Doan was poor as a Right Midfielder :( Ito was MILES more impactful when he got subbed on.

Nagatomo plays just like he does IRL. Bombs forward, gets involved, and has a strong standing tackle.

Gonda played true to his rating. Made some big saves, but also had a mare here and there.

@Ryno nice. How did you find it? Fun? Stressful? Or a mixture of the both?

I really like the look of Nakajima's card. Will give him a shot soon, likely in a Liga NOS based hybrid.

@BayernBru Its so much fun when you win because it feels so rewarding, but I lost so many of my games by jammy last minute winners or because my players couldn't finish, so I knew if I had better players I'd have smashed my opponent. I wouldn't say I was ever stressed, but I definitely got angry and disappointed often. The type of angry where you just throw your hands up and say "what the ****"

@ryno yeah it's a lot easier to laugh the defeats off when you know you've weakened yourself in the aim of just having fun. Game is so much funner when you stop worrying too much about results and you just try and enjoy playing with players that you enjoy in real life regardless of their stats.

What's your plans for this weekend league then?

Have some decent golds and players from rewards this week so made two hybrids with them so will run with them this weekend. Depending on results, I'll throw in the Australian NT now that I have that completed
  • Ryno

You are mates with Louis Lancaster???

Yes sir

@DistinctDwayne very cool. How'd you get to know him?
  • Ryno
    In other Asian World Cup Qualifying news..... this happened today....

35285d6deb65e55437d4931b56f0f267.png
  • DistinctDwayne
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yes sir

He lives local to myself. He used to play football with a group of lads midweek when he was between jobs and back in the country.
  • Ryno

Yes sir

He lives local to myself. He used to play football with a group of lads midweek when he was between jobs and back in the country.

That's awesome. I really wish the best for Taiwan as the game grows in the country. I really wish I was able to buy a kit while I was there.
  • DistinctDwayne

Yes sir

That's awesome. I really wish the best for Taiwan as the game grows in the country. I really wish I was able to buy a kit while I was there.

Yeah he said they're doing a lot out there to bring the game on. A couple of their players are in the CSL, so they've got a bit about them but it's always tough though as one of the smaller footballing nations (as seen with the Cambodia result above).
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20022 posts Club Captain
    Ofc Ansarifard isn't on the game anymore :(
  • Ryno
    In addition to the goalscorers from the international break, Alan Kardec also scored 4 for Chongqing

• BayernBru
    469 posts Sunday League Hero

China -

Zhang Linpeng is one of the best center backs I've used this year and was thoroughly impressed with him. Strong and reliable.

Yang Xu (the 65 rated CF) was surprisingly good despite being very clunky on the ball, but had some banging finishes.

Wu Xi (69 rated CM from Jiangsu Suning) was a fantastic midfielder and scored some massively important goals. Loved to get forward and made an impact constantly.

Wu Lei and Elkeson were both solid on the wings, but I felt Elkeson lacked when put at ST in a 433.

Japan -

Nakajima was rapid and created good chances, but Minamino was more impactful overall. Although, I don't think Minamino's dribbling lived up to his stats, and I was a little disappointed by that.

Doan was poor as a Right Midfielder :( Ito was MILES more impactful when he got subbed on.

Nagatomo plays just like he does IRL. Bombs forward, gets involved, and has a strong standing tackle.

Gonda played true to his rating. Made some big saves, but also had a mare here and there.

I really like the look of Nakajima's card. Will give him a shot soon, likely in a Liga NOS based hybrid.

@BayernBru Its so much fun when you win because it feels so rewarding, but I lost so many of my games by jammy last minute winners or because my players couldn't finish, so I knew if I had better players I'd have smashed my opponent. I wouldn't say I was ever stressed, but I definitely got angry and disappointed often. The type of angry where you just throw your hands up and say "what the ****"

@ryno yeah it's a lot easier to laugh the defeats off when you know you've weakened yourself in the aim of just having fun. Game is so much funner when you stop worrying too much about results and you just try and enjoy playing with players that you enjoy in real life regardless of their stats.

Have some decent golds and players from rewards this week so made two hybrids with them so will run with them this weekend. Depending on results, I'll throw in the Australian NT now that I have that completed

@Ryno cool, how did you get on this weekend then?

And are we expecting Ito to get an inform this week for his hattrick of assists against Mongolia? Could be a really nice card!

• Ryno

China -

Japan -

And are we expecting Ito to get an inform this week for his hattrick of assists against Mongolia? Could be a really nice card!

Went 19-11, the saddest record you could get in WL :cry:

There are so many good attackers this week, I highly doubt he gets in
  • Ryno
    RayS wrote: »

That would be the best TOTW for JACK before summer ever if that were to happen
  • Ryno

And it is!

Kardec
    Kim Shin Wook
    Yang Xu AND
    Souttar (instead of Maclaren)

All but Japan represented in this TOTW
  • RayS
    26538 posts Player of the Year

And it is!

Kardec
    Kim Shin Wook
    Yang Xu AND
    Souttar (instead of Maclaren)

All but Japan represented in this TOTW

where??? i don't see EA twitter updated lol
  • RayS
    Wook IF will be monstrous :o
  • RayS
    Nvm I see now. Idk why EA Twitter isn't updating on my phone
  • RayS
    Think I gotta run a Wook+Xu partnership up top for that CSL objective. Asians represent!
  • DistinctDwayne

Still isn't on mine :S
  • Ryno

• DistinctDwayne

Not quite JACK but McKennie looks quite tidy
  • nakamuramartin
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    No Junta Ito! But it was always a long shot.
  • RayS

A very solid box to box or even CDM. gonna work him into my MLS-Bundes hybrid. EoaE Schweiny + IF McKennie as CDMs sounds great
  • DistinctDwayne

A very solid box to box or even CDM. gonna work him into my MLS-Bundes hybrid. EoaE Schweiny + IF McKennie as CDMs sounds great

I was thinking the same. Good card for a few hybrids. I'm running Cecchini at Cdm currently, working well.
  • nakamuramartin
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Chanathip is now 73 in game. Very nice to see.
  • BayernBru

China -

Japan -

@ryno 19 hurts so much!

Shame Ito didn't make it, but what a week for JACK players! Wook's card looks nice.

And what a week for @RayS with all those JACK informs plus POTM Vela, EOAE Schweinsteiger and IF McKennie. I'm sure the Canada result bought him back down to earth though!

• RayS

China -

Japan -

@ryno 19 hurts so much!

Shame Ito didn't make it, but what a week for JACK players! Wook's card looks nice.

And what a week for @RayS with all those JACK informs plus POTM Vela, EOAE Schweinsteiger and IF McKennie. I'm sure the Canada result bought him back down to earth though!

@BayernBru everything u said is very true :D
  • RayS

China -

Japan -

@ryno 19 hurts so much!

IF Wook in particular has been smashing in headers. (Sorry this isn't a pure CSL team... I sub on attacking fullbacks and a GK with hands at the start).

Screenshot-20191017-080057.png

and of course I had to work all my specials in for MLS/US
    Screenshot-20191016-163030.png
  • Ryno
    Had the opportunity to get Red Yang Xu or Red McKennie, but ended up taking Pjanic instead :(
  • Turner12
    799 posts Semi-Pro
    so now that the ligue 1 gets a POTM its only 15-20 years before JACK does!!! sounds like time for a beer to celebrate for me
  • BayernBru
    edited October 18

China -

Japan -

@ryno 19 hurts so much!

IF Wook in particular has been smashing in headers. (Sorry this isn't a pure CSL team... I sub on attacking fullbacks and a GK with hands at the start).

Screenshot-20191017-080057.png

and of course I had to work all my specials in for MLS/US
    Screenshot-20191016-163030.png

@RayS nice teams. I'm really loving the second one! How you finding Schweinsteiger and McKennie? I'll have der Fußballgott soon. Very pricey but it's an SBC that can't be missed for me. Will probably try McKennie out at some point too.

Shame Vela got the POTM to be honest though, when he's pretty much nailed on for the player of the year award. Was shocked he beat Ibra anyway considering the month Ibra had!