The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• CosmicDance
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Right, well I've had a really good stroke of fortune today.

Managed to get Son TOTS from the SBC challenge! Very happy with that being a Spurs fan. Also got Sterling TOTS from a 125k pack today - first one and I've just left the rest of the points in there.

I'm not too concerned about Sterling, I'll probably sell him to make way for a few players in the future.

Could someone who enjoys Korean football make me a full Korean team around Son in a 4-4-1-1 formation?

Thank you kindly!
  • Tesco
    6545 posts Big Money Move
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui
  • hellodee
    398 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nice
  • RayS
    25690 posts Player of the Year
    Tesco wrote: »
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

Yessssss even with a dynamic pic!!! I need to get my Japanese side back together... BD Honda, SIF Inui, TOTS Kobayashi, this is lookin good.
  • Tesco
    6545 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

Yessssss even with a dynamic pic!!! I need to get my Japanese side back together... BD Honda, SIF Inui, TOTS Kobayashi, this is lookin good.

I just hope Kobayashi is reasonable and easy to get. Annoying that all cheap tots are extinct. Hope it doesn't happen to him
  • RayS
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

I just hope Kobayashi is reasonable and easy to get. Annoying that all cheap tots are extinct. Hope it doesn't happen to him

Ya these League TOTS SBCs are really sucking the market dry... I think every single lower rated TOTS player is currently extinct... i think they should have thought through this whole ROW in SBCs only deal...
  • hellodee
    Any chance nakajima will get tots?
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »
    Any chance nakajima will get tots?

He deserves one... but I kinda doubt it...
  • CosmicDance
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

I think at the start of it all it shouldn't be too bad. Keeping my fingers crossed at least.

SIF Inui will be very, very nice stat wise. Playing a 4-4-1-1 as I am now leaves me with quite a lot of options as far as a full Japanese team goes.
  • RayS
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

I think at the start of it all it shouldn't be too bad. Keeping my fingers crossed at least.

SIF Inui will be very, very nice stat wise. Playing a 4-4-1-1 as I am now leaves me with quite a lot of options as far as a full Japanese team goes.

90 pace, 90 stamina, 90 long shots, 98 curve, 99 agility, 99 balance. You kidding me!! Love it love it
  • RayS
    edited May 2018
    The Japanese Messi... but with better stamina :)
  • hellodee
    Who do you guys use for right midfielder for all Japanese team? I have been using nakajima. Thinking breaking the all Japanese team theme and use Jay Jay
  • RayS
    Who do you guys use for right midfielder for all Japanese team? I have been using nakajima. Thinking breaking the all Japanese team theme and use Jay Jay

I would say NIF Honda for quality or Nagai for pure pace. Bad thing with using NIF Honda is that you can’t use his central BD card then which is soooo good.
  • RayS
    I’m sad I can’t work IF Nakamura or IF Okazaki in here... but this might be the most balanced Japanese team... still looks terrible in defense and GK haha

FB349297-_C0_B3-4_A62-9_DAE-_A54_EC39_E3569.jpg
  • hellodee
    Rays, I m having fun with Japanese team offensively but not winning much games due to defense. I might just cheat and use some icon defenders
  • hellodee
    Well what do you know

SIF Inui

90 pace, 90 stamina, 90 long shots, 98 curve, 99 agility, 99 balance. You kidding me!! Love it love it

What that stat, I might as well use him in 352. He can go up and down wing with no issue of stamina
  • CosmicDance

I would say NIF Honda for quality or Nagai for pure pace. Bad thing with using NIF Honda is that you can’t use his central BD card then which is soooo good.

I do like Nagai at RM, he gets into a lot of good attacking positions.

I've got about 200k to build the ultimate Japan team when Kobayashi drops. Hopefully that's enough to get everyone I want. Tempted to put Okazaki and Nakamura IF in CM for it.

Been using Pirlo and Giovinco in my current team in CM and it doesn't seem to cause too many issues.
  • hellodee
    I m hoping tots nakajima at right midfielder. Cmon EA. U know you want to
  • RayS
    Rays, I m having fun with Japanese team offensively but not winning much games due to defense. I might just cheat and use some icon defenders

Ya that’s always been my problem too... I’m no way good enough to play with a full Japanese team in D2-3 online... even my MLS team I’ve hybrided the defense to make it usable at higher levels.
  • RayS

I do like Nagai at RM, he gets into a lot of good attacking positions.

I've got about 200k to build the ultimate Japan team when Kobayashi drops. Hopefully that's enough to get everyone I want. Tempted to put Okazaki and Nakamura IF in CM for it.

Been using Pirlo and Giovinco in my current team in CM and it doesn't seem to cause too many issues.

Ya Okazaki and Nakamura at CM is a good shout actually. I do like Kagawa a lot tho. Too bad he hasn’t managed to get himself a special card this year
  • Ryno
    6172 posts Big Money Move
    Inui looks class. Get to pick up TOTS Bobo and Kobayashi as well. Good day for us
  • RayS
    I could do something like this easily. Already own the whole back line minus Rojo

7749_BC13-5348-4_A3_F-_B56_D-_C10394_BE017_F.jpg
  • hellodee
    I could do something like this easily. Already own the whole back line minus Rojo

I could do that too but where's the whole nation pride. I guess Rio looks Asian..lol
  • RayS

I could do that too but where's the whole nation pride. I guess Rio looks Asian..lol

U know from this distance here, he might could pass as an elderly Japanese man!

I would only use a full nation team for like Squad Battles. I’m not good enough to make it work online!
  • hellodee
    Are you guys getting Kobayashi at these price?
  • RayS
    Gonna wait for now
  • hellodee
    Got my.inui for 13k. Saw one at 12k
  • RayS
    edited May 2018
    Got my.inui for 13k. Saw one at 12k

Oh snap! Great price