The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    A league SBC!

    Wow knew I should have collected all the players :cold_sweat:
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    cost me 120k definitely wasnt the most efficient way tho
  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't gotten around to watching any J-League or K-League games since opening weekend. College has gotten busy and its hard to get up or stay up and watch games.

    That being said, one K-League game will be live streamed for free each week worldwide in HD via MyCujoo at the KLeague United website

  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Sometime this weekend I will also try and get around to updating the OP ans posting squad updates
  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Watch the KLeague Super Match between Suwon and Seoul for free and legally in HD here:

    http://kleague.com/ko/content/kleague-live
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Watch the KLeague Super Match between Suwon and Seoul for free and legally in HD here:

    http://kleague.com/ko/content/kleague-live

    Thanks for that @Ryno ! Never seem a K-league match so i’m tuned in for a bit before I head to bed. K-league matches seem much better attended than most MLS ones haha
  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Watch the KLeague Super Match between Suwon and Seoul for free and legally in HD here:

    http://kleague.com/ko/content/kleague-live

    Thanks for that @Ryno ! Never seem a K-league match so i’m tuned in for a bit before I head to bed. K-league matches seem much better attended than most MLS ones haha

    Not even close. This is the Man City v Man United of the KLeague and a special exception. Most games are under 5k
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had to wipe out my club to do the Bobo SBC.

    Wish I'd done some trading this year instead of being lazy.

    However! I now have Cristiano and Bobo upfront as a deadly duo. 3 games so far, 2 wins and a loss, 7 goals between them.

    Not really a fan of Bobo so far, but his first time shots are incredible. I guess that's the composure coming into play.

    Anybody else made a team around them?
  • stevestifler26
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly

    I did a formation change and now he's got 10 in 10 games and plays off the rest of the team really well.

    What team are you playing him in? I'm using this at the moment.

    RhEpKCG.jpg

    Cristiano isn't for everybody, but he's been amazing for me. As a CAM now he's banging in long shots all over the place.
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly

    I did a formation change and now he's got 10 in 10 games and plays off the rest of the team really well.

    What team are you playing him in? I'm using this at the moment.

    RhEpKCG.jpg

    Cristiano isn't for everybody, but he's been amazing for me. As a CAM now he's banging in long shots all over the place.

    lovely team. How is that Swap Wendel?
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RayS wrote: »
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly

    I did a formation change and now he's got 10 in 10 games and plays off the rest of the team really well.

    What team are you playing him in? I'm using this at the moment.

    RhEpKCG.jpg

    Cristiano isn't for everybody, but he's been amazing for me. As a CAM now he's banging in long shots all over the place.

    lovely team. How is that Swap Wendel?

    I honestly wanted to save up an do the Ibra swap, but I figured I'd be too lazy to get up to 7.

    Wendell is probably the best left back I've used all year. Granted, I haven't used any of the icons but I rate him over Alex Sandro.

    I thought his stamina might be an issue with his high attacking work rates, but he keeps going until the end... Highly recommend him.
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly

    I did a formation change and now he's got 10 in 10 games and plays off the rest of the team really well.

    What team are you playing him in? I'm using this at the moment.

    RhEpKCG.jpg

    Cristiano isn't for everybody, but he's been amazing for me. As a CAM now he's banging in long shots all over the place.
    Fred CAM? Also Handanovic at GK?
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    HATRICK IN THE A LEAGUe, yes im typing drunk its not my fault if its unreadable, Riley McGree 3g1a for newcastle playing CM, surely TOTW worthy
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dont like that cristiano card tbh, but i love bobos sbc card. even though it took me 5 games to finally score with him, he now has 10 goals and 6 assists in 11 games for me. paired him with if berisha up top, who feels so amazing, honestly

    I did a formation change and now he's got 10 in 10 games and plays off the rest of the team really well.

    What team are you playing him in? I'm using this at the moment.

    RhEpKCG.jpg

    Cristiano isn't for everybody, but he's been amazing for me. As a CAM now he's banging in long shots all over the place.
    Fred CAM? Also Handanovic at GK?

    I was using him in a different formation first, but as I swapped it he seemed the best option for a CAM. I mean, generally speaking he has more stats that's are attributable to a CAM more than any other position, so why not. 47 strength isn't great, but the other stats make up for it.

    As far as Handanovic is concerned - I honestly don't have the coins, plus I'd rather keep it all Brazil.
  • stevestifler26
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited April 2018
    This ist the Team im using currently even in online Division 2 and its quite fun, gut im thinking of using schmeichel in net because Ryan doesnt save a single shot
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    Went anti EPL in my TOTS community vote.

    Really want that arzani card but can’t imagine it getting the votes :(
  • Birdy463
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Hopefully arzani being included in the voting means he could potentially be in the rotw tots
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2018
    Birdy463 wrote: »
    Hopefully arzani being included in the voting means he could potentially be in the rotw tots

    Would of thought Zullo/Wilkinson would get the A-League berth

    Maybe a Young Player of the year award?
  • Birdy463
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    howedan wrote: »
    Birdy463 wrote: »
    Hopefully arzani being included in the voting means he could potentially be in the rotw tots

    Would of thought Zullo/Wilkinson would get the A-League berth

    Maybe a Young Player of the year award?
    Highly doubt it with the a league, the didn't even add Leroy George and Nathaniel Atkinson to UT, and they have been amazing this season
  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    HATRICK IN THE A LEAGUe, yes im typing drunk its not my fault if its unreadable, Riley McGree 3g1a for newcastle playing CM, surely TOTW worthy

    Your drunk wish was granted
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2018
    Ryno wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    HATRICK IN THE A LEAGUe, yes im typing drunk its not my fault if its unreadable, Riley McGree 3g1a for newcastle playing CM, surely TOTW worthy

    Your drunk wish was granted

    :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Possible Podolski IF?

    I was going to say Hugo Viera with a hatrick, but they didn't win.
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    Anyone know enough about any of the JAK leagues to do a TOTS mockup? Not that we’ll actually get one...
  • Tesco
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone know enough about any of the JAK leagues to do a TOTS mockup? Not that we’ll actually get one...

    There are a few decent English speaking podcasts for the j and K leagues iirc. They probably have one dedicated to TOTS - intermix it with who is performing well during the current season and you'd have a reasonable idea of a team.

    I'd go digging for the info for you but I've not even had time to do the same for the main league I love (Ekstraklasa) and I know where all the resources are for that :(
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    Tesco wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone know enough about any of the JAK leagues to do a TOTS mockup? Not that we’ll actually get one...

    There are a few decent English speaking podcasts for the j and K leagues iirc. They probably have one dedicated to TOTS - intermix it with who is performing well during the current season and you'd have a reasonable idea of a team.

    I'd go digging for the info for you but I've not even had time to do the same for the main league I love (Ekstraklasa) and I know where all the resources are for that :(

    No prob man. Was just curious if anyone else had already thought about it. I wouldn’t mind seeing an Ekstraklasa TOTS Mockup if u end up doing one :)
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 2018
    Podolski IF!
  • Ryno
    6089 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Podolski IF!

    Didnt even notice the first time I looked at it!!
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Podolski IF!

    Didnt even notice the first time I looked at it!!

    Probs bc you werent expecting a dynamic pic! Woo!
  • RayS
    25340 posts Player of the Year
    F7_D91_D17-_E028-483_E-_A9_B3-1_AE66_B393_C60.jpgimg
Sign In or Register to comment.