The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Dumped everything I prepped in to Cristiano last night and super happy with his stats...now to merge him in to some sort of squad...but what?!

    Oo nice nice! The most usuable squad would probably just be a brazilian one. Unfortunately J-league doesn’t have many choices for a competitive squad...

    Your only good hybrid options are probably another Brazilian J-leaguer like IF Leandro or Ademilson?

    Bare with me now but I was thinking of a battering ram up top in the form of Cristiano and Al Soma and then Tiago and Elton as wide CAM’s or something. I’m tinkering about with squads at the moment and want another one of the league SBC players in
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Dumped everything I prepped in to Cristiano last night and super happy with his stats...now to merge him in to some sort of squad...but what?!

    Oo nice nice! The most usuable squad would probably just be a brazilian one. Unfortunately J-league doesn’t have many choices for a competitive squad...

    Your only good hybrid options are probably another Brazilian J-leaguer like IF Leandro or Ademilson?

    Bare with me now but I was thinking of a battering ram up top in the form of Cristiano and Al Soma and then Tiago and Elton as wide CAM’s or something. I’m tinkering about with squads at the moment and want another one of the league SBC players in

    Battering ram would be right! @Antparry92
  • Ryno wrote: »

    the good old end of the career cash grab
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20006 posts Club Captain
    Tbh I would also have done that
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh I would also have done that

    It would take A LOT of money for me to ever take a job in Saudi Arabia
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Decent silver gone to China

    http://www.futhead.com/18/players/14530/lasse-vibe/

    If CSL was in FIFA this would be called the JACK lounge, but alas... Maybe some day
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move


    Consadole Sapporo beat two MLS teams to win a preseason tournament
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »


    Consadole Sapporo beat two MLS teams to win a preseason tournament

    J-League > MLS?
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »


    Consadole Sapporo beat two MLS teams to win a preseason tournament

    J-League > MLS?

    Well it is only preseason and Sapporo are a bottom half team in JLeague. Maybe JLeague = MLS?
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »


    Consadole Sapporo beat two MLS teams to win a preseason tournament

    J-League > MLS?

    Well it is only preseason and Sapporo are a bottom half team in JLeague. Maybe JLeague = MLS?

    :D

    Wouldn’t it be interesting if MLS participated in Asian CL one year and J-League in CCL?
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »


    Consadole Sapporo beat two MLS teams to win a preseason tournament

    J-League > MLS?

    Well it is only preseason and Sapporo are a bottom half team in JLeague. Maybe JLeague = MLS?

    :D

    Wouldn’t it be interesting if MLS participated in Asian CL one year and J-League in CCL?

    Japanese teams would struggle just as bad as American teams do when they have to go somewhere like Panama. I also think American teams would do great against most South east Asian teams.

    Always fun to think about hypotheticals, but we will never really know
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    Debating whether to go full Brazil 4-2-2-2 for Cristiano or pair him with Al Soma and use Elton and Tiago as wide CAMs
  • al soma is awsome
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Debating whether to go full Brazil 4-2-2-2 for Cristiano or pair him with Al Soma and use Elton and Tiago as wide CAMs

  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Champions League today/tonight.

    Here are the games that pertain to us:
    Melbourne Victory(AUS) v Ulsan(KOR)
    Kawasaki(JPN) v Shanghai East Asia(CHN)
    Kashiwa Reysol(JPN) v Jeonbuk(KOR)

    If you guess the right amount of winners you win a prize (nothing)
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Champions League today/tonight.

    Here are the games that pertain to us:
    Melbourne Victory(AUS) v Ulsan(KOR)
    Kawasaki(JPN) v Shanghai East Asia(CHN)
    Kashiwa Reysol(JPN) v Jeonbuk(KOR)

    If you guess the right amount of winners you win a prize (nothing)

    not even internet dollars??

    SBC Cristiano hattrick for Kashiwa vs Jeonbuk
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Champions League today/tonight.

    Here are the games that pertain to us:
    Melbourne Victory(AUS) v Ulsan(KOR)
    Kawasaki(JPN) v Shanghai East Asia(CHN)
    Kashiwa Reysol(JPN) v Jeonbuk(KOR)

    If you guess the right amount of winners you win a prize (nothing)

    not even internet dollars??

    SBC Cristiano hattrick for Kashiwa vs Jeonbuk

    You know what Ray, if that happens, I will give you real dollars :lol:
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    PO1VdBX.png
    DRDcXm7.png

    I need these in my life

  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    So I totally forgot this, but Diego Forlan transferred to Hong Kong premier side, Kitchee SC and they play in an Asian Champions League game today against a Chinese side :open_mouth:
  • I’m going to the victory uslan game tonight
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Turner12 wrote: »
    I’m going to the victory uslan game tonight

    are A-league (or ACL) tickets expensive?
  • 20 bucks for concession. 50 for adults so yes definitely. I might get a $5 kids ticket and try and save money if I get caught I’ll pay more worth the try tho considering food is about 15 for some chicken and chips
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    20 bucks for concession. 50 for adults so yes definitely. I might get a $5 kids ticket and try and save money if I get caught I’ll pay more worth the try tho considering food is about 15 for some chicken and chips

    Enjoy man.

    Put that 12 in your username to good use if you can :lol:
  • Low Ki
    11745 posts Has That Special Something
    $50 for decent seats is pretty cheap compared to other events here. Victory games never come close to selling out.
  • Ryno wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    20 bucks for concession. 50 for adults so yes definitely. I might get a $5 kids ticket and try and save money if I get caught I’ll pay more worth the try tho considering food is about 15 for some chicken and chips

    Enjoy man.

    Put that 12 in your username to good use if you can :lol:

    $5 well spent imo
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »
    Turner12 wrote: »
    20 bucks for concession. 50 for adults so yes definitely. I might get a $5 kids ticket and try and save money if I get caught I’ll pay more worth the try tho considering food is about 15 for some chicken and chips

    Enjoy man.

    Put that 12 in your username to good use if you can :lol:

    $5 well spent imo

    Maybe you should have paid full price with how dead the attendance is :lol:
  • Leroy George is saving our ****. Dreadful keeping from both teams 2-2 at the half
  • Well eventful but low quality game. We dominated but just didn’t have the finish. Big Kenny looked dangerous off the bench but his touch let him down. Aussie news papers r saying they were our easiest opponents in the group. Especially a home draw that’s worrying
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Turner12 wrote: »
    Well eventful but low quality game. We dominated but just didn’t have the finish. Big Kenny looked dangerous off the bench but his touch let him down. Aussie news papers r saying they were our easiest opponents in the group. Especially a home draw that’s worrying

    It was pretty low quality defensively. Very entertaining though. Hope you enjoyed going!
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    An eventful morning/night of ACL soccer!

    Ulsan tied Melbourne Victory 3-3 in Melbourne. Orsic scored two world class goals, one free kick from 30+ and one curler from the corner of the box. Each goal Ulsan scored was equalized by the Victory within 5 minutes which was comical.

    Kawasaki lost 1-0 to Hulk, Oscar and friends as they failed again to show any sort of finishing capability.

    Finally, Jeonbuk beat Kashiwa 3-2. A great game that had Kashiwa up 2-0 at half thanks to two goalkeeping errors, and saw 39 year old Lee Donggook score 2 goals, including a fantastic curled finish, after being subbed on in the 55th minute.

    Tomorrow's games are:

    Sydney FC v Suwon Samsung Bluewings
    Kashima v Shanghai Shenhua
    Jeju v Cerezo Osaka

    Can't wait :)
Sign In or Register to comment.