The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6036 posts Big Money Move
    Finally got around to updating the league tables. Will post my squads tonight as well if I can finish my course work early enough
  • Gooner
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    Such a shame we wont see the same amount of K league silver/bronze IF's like in fut 16 because of this awful new way of upgrades :s
  • RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year
    No 5* skillers in JAK?
  • Ryno
    Gooner wrote: »
    Such a shame we wont see the same amount of K league silver/bronze IF's like in fut 16 because of this awful new way of upgrades :s

Yeah, but if they do get in they will be gold? I don't know if that makes up for it though.
    RayS wrote: »
    No 5* skillers in JAK?

Sadly not, not that I'm a skiller anyway
  • RayS

I'm all for getting our cards more usable more faster
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »

Yeah, but if they do get in they will be gold? I don't know if that makes up for it though.
    No 5* skillers in JAK?

I do prefer at least 4* skillers on the wings so looks like it'll be Saito and Rhaynor again for me
  • Ryno

No 5* skillers in JAK?

I do prefer at least 4* skillers on the wings so looks like it'll be Saito and Rhaynor again for me

Saito is decent. Scored a brace for me in divisions in my first game

• Ryno
    Urawa got a huge 1-1 draw in AFC Champions League away at Shanghai last night. Now they come home for the second leg and have a pretty good chance of winning.

Should they win they will take on Al-Hilal out of Saudi Arabia in the championship, who won the first leg 4-0 against an Israeli team I believe. Would be a tough opponent for sure
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    20000 posts Club Captain
    Iranian team* the Israeli teams play in the UEFA competitions
  • Ryno
    Iranian team* the Israeli teams play in the UEFA competitions

Correct, sorry. I knew it was Iranian or Israeli and didn't bother to do a double check
  • Nankatsu
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you know any channels on youtube for J League highlights?
  • Ryno
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    Do you know any channels on youtube for J League highlights?

@Nankatsu https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWc-XpFHPK1SwGcvpFPZ8NA
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey Ryno, my boy!

I'm currently trying to get all the Japanese players in the game.

Might take a while but I'll do it :)

Good to see this thread, Kashima Antlers all the way!
  • Ryno
    Hey Ryno, my boy!

I'm currently trying to get all the Japanese players in the game.

Might take a while but I'll do it :)

Good to see this thread, Kashima Antlers all the way!

@CosmicDance !! Glad to see you back for 18. I think I'll start slowly collecting myself sometime soon, need to build up a little more free coinage first. Good luck in your collecting journey.

Disappointed you're a Kashima guy....smh :wink: but at least you already have an inform this year
  • Ryno
    Gonna skip out on the K-League games tonight and get up to watch the 11am GMT J-League games

Cerezo v Kawasaki will be a good and important game
  • RayS
    Gonna skip out on the K-League games tonight and get up to watch the 11am GMT J-League games

I have seen a J-league game once in person and it was Yokohama vs Kawasaki in 2008. It was a great atmosphere as i recall.
  • Ryno

I have seen a J-league game once in person and it was Yokohama vs Kawasaki in 2008. It was a great atmosphere as i recall.

Either stadium has a very cool atmosphere. Really cool that you've been! I'd like to go to one some day for sure
  • Ryno
    Okay I'm pretty salty my alarm never went off last night. Such a rookie mistake.

Anyway, some Saturday round up:

In Japan, the top 4 was shaken up a little bit with Kawasaki dismantling 4th place Cerezo 5-1 at home with 2 goals from RB Elsinho! The loss takes Cerezo out of the top 4 and Yokohama takes its place. They beat my team, Gamba Osaka, 2-1 with a 89th minute winner to achieve that spot. Kashima also took a loss at home against Sagan Tosu making the gap between 1st and 2nd 5 points.

Podolski scored for the first time in a couple weeks in Vissel Kobe's 2-0 over last place Niigata. Ventforet Kofu's Dudu scored a 89th minute winner to beat Kashiwa at home. Tokyo v Iwata and Omiya v Shimizu ended scoreless and two penalties in Sapporo v Hiroshima made the game end at 1-1.

In Korea, Seoul beat Jeonam 1-0 with an 80th minute winner from former Arsenal player Park Chu Young. Pohang and Sangju played to a 2-2 draw with Jong Won Lee getting a red card in the 79th minute for Sangju. Finally, Daegu and Incheon played to a 1-1 draw.

For tomorrow: Urawa takes on Vegalta Sendai at 6am GMT and there are no matches next week. Then the top 3 teams in Korea kick off as Jeonbuk takes on Suwon at home, Jeju takes on last place Gwangju at home and Ulsan takes on Gangwon.
  • RayS
    Okay I'm pretty salty my alarm never went off last night. Such a rookie mistake.

In Japan, the top 4 was shaken up a little bit with Kawasaki dismantling 4th place Cerezo 5-1 at home with 2 goals from RB Elsinho! The loss takes Cerezo out of the top 4 and Yokohama takes its place. They beat my team, Gamba Osaka, 2-1 with a 89th minute winner to achieve that spot. Kashima also took a loss at home against Sagan Tosu making the gap between 1st and 2nd 5 points.

Podolski scored for the first time in a couple weeks in Vissel Kobe's 2-0 over last place Niigata. Ventforet Kofu's Dudu scored a 89th minute winner to beat Kashiwa at home. Tokyo v Iwata and Omiya v Shimizu ended scoreless and two penalties in Sapporo v Hiroshima made the game end at 1-1.

In Korea, Seoul beat Jeonam 1-0 with an 80th minute winner from former Arsenal player Park Chu Young. Pohang and Sangju played to a 2-2 draw with Jong Won Lee getting a red card in the 79th minute for Sangju. Finally, Daegu and Incheon played to a 1-1 draw.

For tomorrow: Urawa takes on Vegalta Sendai at 6am GMT and there are no matches next week. Then the top 3 teams in Korea kick off as Jeonbuk takes on Suwon at home, Jeju takes on last place Gwangju at home and Ulsan takes on Gangwon.

Go Kobe! Looks like Podolski is fitting in well.

Sooo IF Elsinho is a lock?
  • Ryno
    Koroki with a nice little header to put them up 1-0 on the road
  • Ryno

Go Kobe! Looks like Podolski is fitting in well.

Sooo IF Elsinho is a lock?

I don't know about a lock but I'm hopeful. Would be a great card
  • Ryno
    Something like this would be insane

LfMmCLU.png
  • Ryno
    Good win by Urawa and a brace from Koroki means another IF candidate.

And if all these K-League games end in 1-1 draws I swear :lol:
  • RayS

LfMmCLU.png

Gimme gimme!
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46738 posts FIFA Cover Star

LfMmCLU.png