The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RayS wrote: »
    Already completed.

Don't know if I should get rid of the rest of my players.

Dang u flew through it haha i did that with the MLS one.

U could make a huge profit selling your extras. I just checked one of my players randomly that I got for 600... now going for near 10k LOL

Let us know he is!

I'm thinking of putting him in a Brazilian squad and trying him out in WL.

I think I'll put all on the market that are worth something. I feel bad, but coins is king and I've had these lads since the start.

share your team when you're done!

MoPURnI.jpg

Sold Suarez to get this team, let's hope it performs.
  • RayS
    25281 posts Player of the Year
    Already completed.

U could make a huge profit selling your extras. I just checked one of my players randomly that I got for 600... now going for near 10k LOL

Let us know he is!

I think I'll put all on the market that are worth something. I feel bad, but coins is king and I've had these lads since the start.

MoPURnI.jpg

Awwww snap. Dude that looks like a really fun squad! The Brazilians spear headed by a J-League player woo!
  • CosmicDance
    Already completed.

Let us know he is!

MoPURnI.jpg

Awwww snap. Dude that looks like a really fun squad! The Brazilians spear headed by a J-League player woo!

4-1 rage quit with the first WL game.

Cristiano scored two goals. He's a monster, not great on the ball, but getting into positions and throwing off defenders... He's good at that.
  • RayS
    Already completed.

Let us know he is!

MoPURnI.jpg

Cristiano scored two goals. He's a monster, not great on the ball, but getting into positions and throwing off defenders... He's good at that.

Haha!! Awesome. I really wanna get him now. I players don’t know who Cristiano is I can see them getting so mad with this random J-league speedster throws their Bailly to the ground
  • CosmicDance
    Already completed.

Let us know he is!

MoPURnI.jpg

Haha!! Awesome. I really wanna get him now. I players don’t know who Cristiano is I can see them getting so mad with this random J-league speedster throws their Bailly to the ground

I've only played two games in WL with him and he's scored 4 goals.

If Futbin is saying 200k, definitely do it... The packs aren't up to much, I think you only get 5 "gold" rated packs, but who cares, you get this monster.

• Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    So HYPEDDDDD
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite
    @CosmicDance love that team. Im tempted with cristiano but he would be a wide CAM for me in 4231. Hes equally rated across CAM CF ST, so shud in theory work as a wide CAM. What you reckon?
  • CosmicDance
    @CosmicDance love that team. Im tempted with cristiano but he would be a wide CAM for me in 4231. Hes equally rated across CAM CF ST, so shud in theory work as a wide CAM. What you reckon?

Personally I wouldn't advise it, he works better as a one man striker.

He doesn't have the dribbling stats to be effective as a CAM. That's only my opinion, if you try him out there let me know how it goes.
  • HelloDearie
    2238 posts Fans' Favourite

He doesn't have the dribbling stats to be effective as a CAM. That's only my opinion, if you try him out there let me know how it goes.

I currently have 88 Owen as my ST, however, im only running 1team atm. So could easily build a second team with Cristiano at ST, have PTG giuliano and IF jonas already in the club.

Will sleep on it, thanks for the advice,
  • Low Ki
    11743 posts Has That Special Something
    This ended up co

That's my thought too. 55 balance and 71 reactions make me wary for that role.
  • Ryno
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Low Ki wrote: »
    This ended up co

Its also how he plays IRL. He isnt one to attack defenders or react to a loose ball. He is the purest form of get in behind the defense with speed and beat the keeper one on one
  • Low Ki
    edited February 2018
    Ryno wrote: »
    This ended up co

Its also how he plays IRL. He isnt one to attack defenders or react to a loose ball. He is the purest form of get in behind the defense with speed and beat the keeper one on one

The low aggression also looks unappealing. Hawk gets it up to low 70’s while buffing his shooting and maxing out his pace. Plus I like the positioning boost that Finisher doesn’t provide.

Since I’ve already got Neymar and my wide cams of choice locked in my main teams I’m considering pairing him up with Jesus and Firmino up front. Thoughts?
  • Ryno
    This ended up co

The low aggression also looks unappealing. Hawk gets it up to low 70’s while buffing his shooting and maxing out his pace. Plus I like the positioning boost that Finisher doesn’t provide.

Since I’ve already got Neymar and my wide cams of choice locked in my main teams I’m considering pairing him up with Jesus and Firmino up front. Thoughts?

If you are looking to be competitive with your team, I dont think he would be worth it. As a super sub, he definitely fits the bill, but otherwise go meta.
  • Low Ki
    edited February 2018
    This ended up co

If you are looking to be competitive with your team, I dont think he would be worth it. As a super sub, he definitely fits the bill, but otherwise go meta.

Already got him :p

Finished up buying the entire league for about 40k last week. Pack luck between this and the BUndesliga wasn't kind to me though, I'm only up by 60k after doing all clubs bar Bayern :(
  • Ryno
    edited February 2018
    This ended up co

Finished up buying the entire league for about 40k last week. Pack luck between this and the BUndesliga wasn't kind to me though, I'm only up by 60k after doing all clubs bar Bayern :(

Thats rough yeah, not a terrible return though. Whats your best pull?
  • Low Ki
    edited February 2018
    This ended up co

Alli, Barzagli and Bernat. After that its a few unspectacular 83's and not much else. Didn't even chip away at my outstanding league SBC teams for more packs :lol:

After shifting what I can I'm up by 70k and have about 40 discard gold nonrares I'm considering chucking into the Gold Upgrade SBC. Also as I'm typing this I see that my untradeable IF Ulriech allows me to sell my personal Bernat and use Rafinha at LB. Still need to shell out for 3 86 rated Bayern guys though :/

edit 90k up now. So if I buy the 3 Bayern guys right now it'll set me back to zero but in exchange I get the 25k coins reward and a mega pack. Not too thrilled about that projection right now :#
  • Ryno
    This ended up co

Alli, Barzagli and Bernat. After that its a few unspectacular 83's and not much else. Didn't even chip away at my outstanding league SBC teams for more packs :lol:

After shifting what I can I'm up by 70k and have about 40 discard gold nonrares I'm considering chucking into the Gold Upgrade SBC. Also as I'm typing this I see that my untradeable IF Ulriech allows me to sell my personal Bernat and use Rafinha at LB. Still need to shell out for 3 86 rated Bayern guys though :/

edit 90k up now. So if I buy the 3 Bayern guys right now it'll set me back to zero but in exchange I get the 25k coins reward and a mega pack. Not too thrilled about that projection right now :#

Oi thats rough :lol:

But two free cards isnt an awful return, I guess, right?
  • Low Ki
    This ended up co

Oi thats rough :lol:

But two free cards isnt an awful return, I guess, right?

I always wanted that Cristiano card but I was never going to pay 70k for him. I got a better version of him for 40k before rewards, still a bargain :p

When I saw what the Bayern SBC required I was hoping for at least one 30k player or low tier IF to justify completing it...no such luck unless the 4 Gold Upgrade packs gift me a Muller, Ribery or James :lol:
  • Low Ki
    In retrospect I can't complain, I came out ahead on the Cavani SBC and broke even on both the Russian and Turkish leagues. Also packed a Dybala, Pogba and Pique during the OTW SBC series. My luck was going to snap back to reality eventually.
  • Ryno
    In retrospect I can't complain, I came out ahead on the Cavani SBC and broke even on both the Russian and Turkish leagues. Also packed a Dybala, Pogba and Pique during the OTW SBC series. My luck was going to snap back to reality eventually.

Thats some wild luck overall. I am jealous, but don't open enough packs to have a sizable sample size to see if my pack luck is truly bad or not
  • Ryno
    35 minutes to kick off for the Japanese Super Cup! If anyone need a stream link just @ me or post in here!
  • Low Ki

Thats some wild luck overall. I am jealous, but don't open enough packs to have a sizable sample size to see if my pack luck is truly bad or not

A lot of it is due to hoarding everything and SBCing it. I think packs are worthless at this stage so I'm not touching any of them with coins or points until TOTS and then only next FIFA....but with so much random crap in my club I SBC every chance I get. Only 'big' pulls have been Neymar and 85 Hagi right at the start....then the next time I had pack luck that good was again this week.

No idea if my 'never quicksell' doctrine has done me more harm than good, but I've definitely gotten a solid base on that considering how little time I have for OCD trading these days.
  • Nankatsu
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The new Osaka Cerezo white kit is amazin! Do you guys know in fifa18 any white kit with pattern or strips in pink like the Cerezo one?
  • Ryno
    Cerezo Osaka are your 2018 Fuji Xerox Japanese Super Cup Champions! Game ended 3-2, but Cerezo let Kawasaki stay in the game by giving away a soft penalty and then handing the ball to a Frontale player who passed it across goal to score a 2nd in the 92nd minute.

Good game nonetheless!
  • Low Ki
    I’ll be watching their first game of the season vs Yokohama.

In your opinions do they stand a chance?
  • Ryno
    edited February 2018
    I’ll be watching their first game of the season vs Yokohama.

In your opinions do they stand a chance?

Cerezo are the favorite in that matchup. Not getting three points there would be a disappointing result for Cerezo imo
  • Antparry92
    17521 posts World Class
    Dumped everything I prepped in to Cristiano last night and super happy with his stats...now to merge him in to some sort of squad...but what?!
  • Zullo has 3 assists from LB and currently is on a clean sheet, would be a decent a league inform
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Birdy463 wrote: »
    Zullo has 3 assists from LB and currently is on a clean sheet, would be a decent a league inform

Surely! Hope so. Wil be great in my Socceroos and Aleague squads
  • RayS
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Dumped everything I prepped in to Cristiano last night and super happy with his stats...now to merge him in to some sort of squad...but what?!

Oo nice nice! The most usuable squad would probably just be a brazilian one. Unfortunately J-league doesn’t have many choices for a competitive squad...

Your only good hybrid options are probably another Brazilian J-leaguer like IF Leandro or Ademilson?