The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• hellodee
    1124 posts Professional
    Tesco wrote: »
    Apfel doing CSL TOTS prediction has made me sad.

Feels like it takes until the latter stages of FIFA for any sort of JACK team to be vaguely useful, and even then it's usually under the power curve.

Miss my team from last year.

Yeah this year has been really quiet... I can't even complain because the other leagues like Portugal, turkey didn't get much love either. I m still waiting for special iniesta card.. it's April already
  • Tesco
    7808 posts League Winner
    hellodee wrote: »

Feels like it takes until the latter stages of FIFA for any sort of JACK team to be vaguely useful, and even then it's usually under the power curve.

Yeah this year has been really quiet... I can't even complain because the other leagues like Portugal, turkey didn't get much love either. I m still waiting for special iniesta card.. it's April already

Agree it's definitely been the worst year for small leagues on FIFA.

Have to disagree on iniesta though, couldn't care less if he got one. Since joining the J league in 18 he's had a futmas and two flashbacks. That's not even going into the fact he has had 32 special cards across all years.

Need them to do things like a flashback Shunsuke, or a promo Miura card. Or just anything a bit different.
  • hellodee
    1124 posts Professional
    hellodee wrote: »

Agree it's definitely been the worst year for small leagues on FIFA.

Have to disagree on iniesta though, couldn't care less if he got one. Since joining the J league in 18 he's had a futmas and two flashbacks. That's not even going into the fact he has had 32 special cards across all years.

Need them to do things like a flashback Shunsuke, or a promo Miura card. Or just anything a bit different.

Of course I prefer the Japanese legends and even ki from South Korean but iniesta is my only hope since they only want to sell to their base fans
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    52640 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
  • RayS
    33847 posts World Cup Winner
    The soft touch and volley around FS Curtis Jones by the maestro

ezgif-com-gif-maker-4.gif