The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• CosmicDance
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hellodee wrote: »
    So I managed to get enough money together to pick up Nakata, but then I thought about picking up Son instead and making a Korea squad to go along with my Japanese one.

Wow, this Korea squad is good! Granted I've only played 7 games, but I've won 6 of them.

13-10-2020-11-16-59-PM-qzalbw54.png

I don't think it's any secret how good Hwang Hee-chan is on the game, he's scored an unbelievable 22 in 7 games, all div rivals. Ki Sung Yueng is suprisingly good as well.

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I'm actually enjoying FIFA 21 a lot.

I want to try this team...can t afford son .do you switch formation in game? Strategy?

No switching formations, I play balanced.

I play Hwang Hee-chan central, get behind and Ki Sung Yueng stay back, central. Aside from that, it's just normal.

Didn't do great in weekend league, got 11-14.

I expected that it'd be difficult really early on though, I'll keep going. It was a sweat fest, It felt like I played the same team 15 times... People already have god squads.
  • hellodee
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2020
    So I managed to get enough money together to pick up Nakata, but then I thought about picking up Son instead and making a Korea squad to go along with my Japanese one.

Wow, this Korea squad is good! Granted I've only played 7 games, but I've won 6 of them.

I don't think it's any secret how good Hwang Hee-chan is on the game, he's scored an unbelievable 22 in 7 games, all div rivals. Ki Sung Yueng is suprisingly good as well.

I want to try this team...can t afford son .do you switch formation in game? Strategy?

I play Hwang Hee-chan central, get behind and Ki Sung Yueng stay back, central. Aside from that, it's just normal.

I expected that it'd be difficult really early on though, I'll keep going. It was a sweat fest, It felt like I played the same team 15 times... People already have god squads.

Yeah I didn't play wl but I got stuck in division 5 with the team. Lol. It's hard but always joy to beat a high rated team.
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move

Ill do KLeague WL run next week so we can compare.
  • Ryno
    edited October 2020
    Ryno wrote: »

Ill do KLeague WL run next week so we can compare.

Well I did it boys.

image.png

Gold 2 with the lads.

image.png

Mr. Iljutchenko was so clunky, but man did he like to score.

image.png

Osmar is such a tank, Hong Chul is my favorite LB in the game so far. Cesinha has no shot on him. Taggert was alright, Doneil Henry + Hong Jeong Ho is a surprisingly solid partnership. Hong Jeong Ho with the pace and Henry with his 82 physical can help the boys compete.

Started off 5-0, but got stressful after that. Was worried when I came up against Icon Rush and IF Werner in my final game, but the guy was not a very good player and it secured me my Gold 2 placement.

JLeague next weekend B)

• RayS
    32121 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2020
    Wow nice! Mad props @Ryno ! You're much braver than me!

For Jleague, you'll definitely have some fun stringing passes around with IF Iniesta. Hope we get a random JLeague IF this week to help supplement the team (non in FUTbin/head review though).

Nagai could still do some damage in WL I think.
  • hellodee
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow nice . I got 11 wins this week and at least 5 wins I used korean nt squad without son.
  • RayS
    EA bringing out a Rulebreaker Talisca in preparation for @Ryno 's CSL WL
  • Ryno
    RIP FC Seoul centre half Kim Nam-Chun who sadly killed himself yesterday.
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    RIP FC Seoul centre half Kim Nam-Chun who sadly killed himself yesterday.

Man that's so sad :(
  • Anyone tuning in to the CSL playoff final?
  • Ryno
    Anyone tuning in to the CSL playoff final?

Jiangsu breaking the Evergrande title streak. Hero Teixiera?
  • Ryno wrote: »
    Anyone tuning in to the CSL playoff final?

Jiangsu breaking the Evergrande title streak. Hero Teixiera?

He played very well. Talisca was way off the pace.
  • I saw some Japanese players mentioned In tote prediction
  • hellodee
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2020
    I saw some Japanese players mentioned In tote prediction

SHUN NAGASAWA; looks like he scored hattrick. Looks like good target player to play around.

Definitely looks like he will get in. His team is rock bottom and beat a top team.

• Pretty cool. His heading gotta be 80+
  • RayS

Pretty cool. His heading gotta be 80+

Kinda hope he's the Silver Star for this week. That card would dominate silver lounge. He'd be like 99 strength with his 6'4" frame.
  • RayS wrote: »

Kinda hope he's the Silver Star for this week. That card would dominate silver lounge. He'd be like 99 strength with his 6'4" frame.

Yeah super fun to play . Japanese team need a big men to play around m
  • RayS
    RayS wrote: »

Yeah super fun to play . Japanese team need a big men to play around m

Having Nagai and Nagasawa up top would be the ultimate big man small man pairing lol
  • Mizunma and nagaswa both in totw.
  • nagasawa became 2nd strongest player in fifa with 98 strength.. nice!
  • RayS
    Front three Japanese players with green links. Easy to hybrid now.
  • I m thinking they will do icon objective and gave away nakata for free... And you need bunch of JLeague players...

I wish
  • Tesco
    7475 posts League Winner
    If they wanted a Freiburg Korean, then why on earth did they pick yeong over hoon to give an objective card for. Looks pretty poor compared to the other level 15 cards.
  • Tesco wrote: »
    If they wanted a Freiburg Korean, then why on earth did they pick yeong over hoon to give an objective card for. Looks pretty poor compared to the other level 15 cards.
    not gonna complaint.. korea is last year's japan.. all the love!
  • Son - Chan - Yeong
  • Ryno
    Jeong Woo Yeong Storyline looks lovely
  • RayS
    Seems big leagues will get League objective player while other leagues will get League Foundations players. Gotta make sure my Jleague team is in order. Definitely gonna be a front 3 of IF Nasagawa, Mizunuma, and Nishizawa backed up by IF Iniesta.
  • Ito 1 g, 1 a for genk...would be nasty inform
  • hellodee
    955 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2020
    https://www.futhead.com/21/players/5403/akito-fukumori/

One goal and one assist...cb...gotta be totw