The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Tesco
    7475 posts League Winner
    Tesco wrote: »
    Maruhashi taking up the challenge to give us a special fullback card I see

I spoke too soon, rip clean sheet
  • RayS
    32116 posts National Team Captain

😕
  • hellodee
    952 posts Semi-Pro

Damn
  • Tesco
    7475 posts League Winner
    hellodee wrote: »

Damn

Still a chance with a goal and assist but clean sheet would have helped.

His goal was nice
  • Tesco
    7475 posts League Winner
    Hashimoto Has moved to Rostov. A real shame if the Russian league doesn't get added again
  • CosmicDance
    636 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kawashima are playing diabolically!

All three games have been terrible so far. Especially the last game which we could have easily won. Dreadful defensive mix ups, goalkeeper who's scared of the ball, just awful.

Doesn't help that I'm playing weekend league again.

• Tesco
    7475 posts League Winner
    Kawashima are playing diabolically!

All three games have been terrible so far. Especially the last game which we could have easily won. Dreadful defensive mix ups, goalkeeper who's scared of the ball, just awful.

Doesn't help that I'm playing weekend league again.

Looks like it only gets worse.

What on earth is going on?
  • CosmicDance
    Damn autocorrect put Kawashima instead of Kashima!

No idea what's going on, just poor performances all around. Everytime I've watched it's just been sluggish play and losing the ball far too much.

By the way! That upgraded Kubo card is insane. Went 11-6 in WL and then gave it the boot. Full Japanese aside from Prime Schmeichel in goal. I moved Maeda to CM and played a 4-3-2-1. Pretty good!!
  • hellodee
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    Quiet...but kagawa playing now for promotion
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »
    Quiet...but kagawa playing now for promotion

Didn't even realize it. Starting #10. Pinned the score now, thanks!

Haven't really followed him at all since his move to the Segunda Division.
  • CosmicDance
    This thread is in need of a bump.

So I've been watching the J League pretty much exclusively at the moment. Michael Olunga is a beast!

He just menaces people off the ball. As much as I hate saying this, he is too good for the J League.

On another note, I'm really hoping EA put King Kazu in FIFA 21, I will honestly play every game with him if they do it. Anyone got predictions on his rating? I know he's going to be Bronze with probably 22 stamina.
  • RayS
    This thread is in need of a bump.

So I've been watching the J League pretty much exclusively at the moment. Michael Olunga is a beast!

He just menaces people off the ball. As much as I hate saying this, he is too good for the J League.

On another note, I'm really hoping EA put King Kazu in FIFA 21, I will honestly play every game with him if they do it. Anyone got predictions on his rating? I know he's going to be Bronze with probably 22 stamina.

Yeah probably a bronze, but it will be neat to have his card anyhow. You should get a special achievement for using him in a full WL lol. Would be fun if they gave him some sort of special card tho. End of an Era if he actually ever retires!
  • surely we're getting a juicy taggart week 1 :*
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    K1.png
    J1.png
    CSL.png
    AUS.png
  • Ryno
    Im scoring 100+ goals with this guy this year

Kazu.png

• RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    K1.png
    J1.png
    CSL.png
    AUS.png

Needs Nagai for that paceeee.

Pretty poor all around. Even the big CSL stars gradually declining in ratings
  • RayS

Kazu.png

25 pace 😳

This legend deserves a flashback card. (Not end of era bc he'll never retire )
  • Ryno
    Great start to the year :)

TOTW1-2.png
    TOTW1-1.png
  • Ryno
    Second best JACK player you could pull rn :)

Paulinho-Day-1.png
  • CosmicDance
    edited October 2020

Kazu.png

Absolutely! I will be doing the same.

You know, after using him for about 20 games... Not that bad, expected much worse.

Also, I was one off on the stamina!
  • CosmicDance
    Also, Kensuke Nagai is a beast!

I don't know if it's just me, but finishing is a while lot easier this FIFA for me.

Even with a bronze it seems pretty easy.

Anybody picked up any version of Nakata yet? I'm close to being able to afford him.
  • RayS

Kazu.png

Absolutely! I will be doing the same.

You know, after using him for about 20 games... Not that bad, expected much worse.

Also, I was one off on the stamina!

21 stamina oh my goodness 😆
  • RayS
    Been catching Vissel Kobe highlights this season, and they're worth watching even for just the passes from Iniesta. That man has still got the passing for sure. He's involved in like 90% of their goals at some stage lol
  • CosmicDance
    edited October 2020
    So I managed to get enough money together to pick up Nakata, but then I thought about picking up Son instead and making a Korea squad to go along with my Japanese one.

Wow, this Korea squad is good! Granted I've only played 7 games, but I've won 6 of them.

13-10-2020-11-16-59-PM-qzalbw54.png

I don't think it's any secret how good Hwang Hee-chan is on the game, he's scored an unbelievable 22 in 7 games, all div rivals. Ki Sung Yueng is suprisingly good as well.

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but I'm actually enjoying FIFA 21 a lot.
  • RayS
    So I managed to get enough money together to pick up Nakata, but then I thought about picking up Son instead and making a Korea squad to go along with my Japanese one.

Wow, this Korea squad is good! Granted I've only played 7 games, but I've won 6 of them.

I don't think it's any secret how good Hwang Hee-chan is on the game, he's scored an unbelievable 22 in 7 games, all div rivals. Ki Sung Yueng is suprisingly good as well.

Top work as always Cosmic. Hwang really does look top class. Just imagine if he gets an IF or two.
  • CosmicDance
    edited October 2020
    RayS wrote: »

Top work as always Cosmic. Hwang really does look top class. Just imagine if he gets an IF or two.

Oh definitely, if he gets even one inform early on he'll be a beast. I'm surprised they released the SBC for such a cheap price.

He's getting game time, so it's definitely possible. Salzburg fans must be so disappointed all their attacking talent got sold away.
    Post edited by CosmicDance on
  • Ryno

Awesome team! What rank are you?

I'm honestly enjoying the game a lot too. Might be honeymoon stage still, but it's been a great week of playing!
  • Ryno
    image.png

Two lovely JACK cards in predictions for TOTW2
  • So I managed to get enough money together to pick up Nakata, but then I thought about picking up Son instead and making a Korea squad to go along with my Japanese one.

I want to try this team...can t afford son .do you switch formation in game? Strategy?
  • hellodee
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2020
    The korean team is really good..I went from 800rank to 1100 this week. And I didn't have son on my team.

This feels like fifa 13, 14 with these silver players