The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Tesco
    6880 posts Big Money Move
    237a3b1d454868fab60156fd30cadfc1.jpg

Gonna ❤️❤️❤️❤️ around with this
  • RayS
    30846 posts National Team Captain
    Tesco wrote: »

That's freaking brilliant. Love it
  • CosmicDance
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm going to say this and it's not because I'm salty.

Weekend League matchmaking is an absolute joke! I've come across 3 elite players and one pro this week when I was less than favourable win-loss records.

I hate this game, it's trash at doing almost everything. Menus are good, that's about how much they have!

• RayS
    I'm going to say this and it's not because I'm salty.

Weekend League matchmaking is an absolute joke! I've come across 3 elite players and one pro this week when I was less than favourable win-loss records.

I hate this game, it's trash at doing almost everything. Menus are good, that's about how much they have!

Sums it up well lol
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro

Love the asian combo. If you can fit Son in there that would be awesome
  • Tesco
    The way they are juicing these final leagues makes me hopeful that whoever we get from ROTW will be superb and have WF/SM upgrades
  • RayS
    We thinking to get some JACK options in ROTW TOTSSF?
  • Tesco
    RayS wrote: »

Only Nakagawa really.

Depends on how many spots there are and how many leagues they are trying to cram into the spots
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro

Only Nakagawa really.

Depends on how many spots there are and how many leagues they are trying to cram into the spots

Which nakagawa? The small one?
  • Tesco
    hellodee wrote: »

Only Nakagawa really.

When of the three nakagawa's one is 5ft1 and the other is 5ft3 - who am I to call one small over the other lol

Teruhito Nakagawa
  • RayS

Only Nakagawa really.

When of the three nakagawa's one is 5ft1 and the other is 5ft3 - who am I to call one small over the other lol

Teruhito Nakagawa

😂😂
  • howedan
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hoping for Taggart/Maclaren and maybe McGee
  • howedan
    Oh and let’s hope for some more league SBCs
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    hoping we get at least 3 players for ROTW...aussie, j league, k league
  • RayS
    Nakagawa!!!
  • Tesco
    What a disappointing upgrade considering the season he had. Have they even bothered to do anything about WF or SM?
  • RayS
    What a disappointing upgrade considering the season he had. Have they even bothered to do anything about WF or SM?

Absolutely. 2* SM 3* WF is a big shame
  • RayS
    I really shoulda played WL this past weekend and gone for S3 to have my picks limited to Nakagawa lol
  • RayS
    Hard to fit Nakagawa in an all Japanese team unless you drop Kubo or maybe player Kubo or Nakagawa as striker on 7 chem?
  • Tesco
    Hard to fit Nakagawa in an all Japanese team unless you drop Kubo or maybe player Kubo or Nakagawa as striker on 7 chem?

Think I'd rather keep Kubo tbh.

And with the players we already have I think forcing him into the team makes it a tad too attacking.

If you really wanted to force him in a full Japanese squad then a 343 that converts would probably be the way I would go. One of the CB's plays RB in game and at LM you put your Japanese LB of choice on 7 chem.
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro

And with the players we already have I think forcing him into the team makes it a tad too attacking.

If you really wanted to force him in a full Japanese squad then a 343 that converts would probably be the way I would go. One of the CB's plays RB in game and at LM you put your Japanese LB of choice on 7 chem.

U have to give that nakagawa a try... Just put the 89/90 stats on wefut and only 10 players have those rating...I m talking about agilty, balance, shooting, speed
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro

U have to give that nakagawa a try... Just put the 89/90 stats on wefut and only 10 players have those rating...I m talking about agilty, balance, shooting, speed

Better shooting than nakata
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Nakagawa is only non striker to have 99 agility, 99 balance, 90 positioning, 76 strength and 60 aggression... Interesting

Is he strong in real life?
  • RayS
    Nakagawa is only non striker to have 99 agility, 99 balance, 90 positioning, 76 strength and 60 aggression... Interesting

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that. I guess all the other super agile wingers don't have the strength. A shame about his SM and WF tho.
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Q

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that. I guess all the other super agile wingers don't have the strength. A shame about his SM and WF tho.

i m not worry about the SM. THe L1 stop move will be abuse by me. lol
  • Turner12
    812 posts Semi-Pro
    cacace too
  • howedan
    Turner12 wrote: »
    cacace too

Trying to make a Aussie/NZ hybrid
  • Tesco
    76d5e18320bc1dccc8e152cd475109d0.jpg

This is probably what I'm gonna mess around with as a team.

Disappointing really. Links seem naff this year. If they don't release any extra league sbcs then I won't be happy. Just wish our leagues had some more options. They have really been neglected.
  • Tesco
    Rip sbc hopes
  • hellodee
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    Rip sbc hopes

Why u say that