The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• RayS
    29089 posts National Team Captain
    hellodee wrote: »

holy smokes! better than I had had ever dreamed!!! +2 overall

+2 pace
    +4 shooting
    +4 passing
    +4 dribbling
    +1 defense
    +2 physical

Got 1.7 mil + tradeable Prime Nakata ready to trade in!!!
  • RayS
    Tesco wrote: »
    Rip J league sbc

EA really are idiots

did they officially confirm this? Or are you just inferring (like I am) that there will be no more because they've announced a 3rd choice for all existing League SBCs?
  • hellodee
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    i think PIM Nakata will settle for600K
  • Tesco
    6770 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »
    Rip J league sbc

EA really are idiots

did they officially confirm this? Or are you just inferring (like I am) that there will be no more because they've announced a 3rd choice for all existing League SBCs?

The latter

Can't see them randomly adding the leagues they missed with 3 choices.

It really sucks.
    The fact that they didn't do all leagues was bad enough before, but to do even less is just lazy
  • hellodee
    i cant really be mad at EA this year with all the japanese special cards. Looking forward to J-League . Lets hope we get some informs for GK, CDM, CM, LB,
  • RayS
    edited February 14
    image courtesy of @CustardHippo

B6-D5-C8-B3-7897-4-D42-AF30-D079-B0-DEF20-E.jpg

from the Prime, the improvements are:

Pace
    Acc: +3
    SpSp: +1

Shooting
    Pos: +0
    Fin: +3
    Shot P: +5 !!!
    Long Shots: +7 !!!
    Volleys: +1
    Pen: +1

Passing
    Vision: +2
    Crossing: +4
    FK: +1
    Short Pass: +3
    Long Pass: +2
    Curve: +5 !!!

Dribbling
    Agility: +2
    Balance: +2
    Reactions: +3
    Ball Control: +5 !!!
    Dribbling: +2
    Composure: +4

Defending
    Int: +1
    Heading: +1
    Def Aware: +0
    Standing Tackle: +0
    Slide Tackle: +0

Physical
    Jumping: +1
    Stamina: +2
    Strength: +2
    Aggression: +0

Based on the stat increases, I'm assuming Nakata's "moment" is the game against Juve when he was with Roma where he subbed on and basically won them the game.

Seen 3 on market on XB. Sooooo tempting just to pull the trigger on 1.6 mil since I have saved up... but i know that's dumb... I'm guessing he'll around 1 mil in a week or two...
  • hellodee
    yea use his 88. its going for cheap
  • CustardHippo
    2430 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nakataaaaaa. Dropping fast on PS4, started at 1.6 can be grabbed for 1.3 already
  • RayS

PIM Nakata will be running the show in both of my squads I rotate with . Just need to also pick up the Winter Refresh Team Bruno Fernandes.
  • hellodee

PIM Nakata will be running the show in both of my squads I rotate with . Just need to also pick up the Winter Refresh Team Bruno Fernandes.

then do it and give us your review!!!
  • RayS

then do it and give us your review!!!

Oh haha I mean I will pick up PIM Nakata (currently have his Prime) but I likely will wait a few days at least for his price to fall.
  • RayS
    edited February 14
    Plan on these two (full chem before IG switch):

image002.png

image001.png
  • Tesco
    edited February 15
    8225273d42fb85caab92f90c8a062894.png

Excuse me while I dream
  • CosmicDance
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    8225273d42fb85caab92f90c8a062894.png

Excuse me while I dream

I'll be interested to see what the objectives are when the card is released.

I can only assume it will be seen as how Politano got a Napoli card.

I'm currently grinding the Icon swap objectives so I can sell the prime Nakata and save up for the PIM. It's garbage!
  • Tesco
    I suppose no one has succumbed to temptation and have paid the (arguably) mad price for PIM Nakata?

Cheapest I've seen on PS4 was 1.1mil but that was the day after release. Has been solidly around the 1.3-1.4 mark since
  • RayS
    I suppose no one has succumbed to temptation and have paid the (arguably) mad price for PIM Nakata?

Cheapest I've seen on PS4 was 1.1mil but that was the day after release. Has been solidly around the 1.3-1.4 mark since

been very tempted... but not yet. pretty crazy price when his Prime is 300k or less. Anyhow, still monitoring prices and was hoping to catch one just under a mil. May need to pay a bit more than that though if I want to get him in the next week.

I'm also trying to get a fresh one (and plan to write a FUTbin style review on him) so I may end up having to pay a bit more than otherwise.
  • hellodee

been very tempted... but not yet. pretty crazy price when his Prime is 300k or less. Anyhow, still monitoring prices and was hoping to catch one just under a mil. May need to pay a bit more than that though if I want to get him in the next week.

I'm also trying to get a fresh one (and plan to write a FUTbin style review on him) so I may end up having to pay a bit more than otherwise.

@RayS we are waiting for you to do that asap
  • RayS

@RayS we are waiting for you to do that asap

temptation and peer pressure now :D
  • CosmicDance
    When I sell the prime, I'll be a couple of 100k off of getting it.

Makes me sad thinking of all the coins I've wasted over this FIFA year.

Oh well, gives me something to play towards.
  • hellodee
    Bad news..no shoji upgrade
  • RayS
    Bad news..no shoji upgrade

Screwed over
  • CosmicDance
    That's disgraceful! You couldn't give him a transferred card??

I'm so pissed off by that. Politano wasn't changed to a new player because he transferred... The J League is in your database!!!

What a joke.
  • RayS
    That's disgraceful! You couldn't give him a transferred card??

I'm so pissed off by that. Politano wasn't changed to a new player because he transferred... The J League is in your database!!!

What a joke.

unfortunately the wording of the Milestones allows EA to wriggle themselves out of actually upgrading Shoji. "Hold onto the Group Reward for an additional upgrade opportunity." I guess EA are saying this means you can use Shoji to get an upgrade... on another player lol ...

It's just very misleading the way it is worded and the way they have released the last two Milesotnes upgrade. They could have easily released an option to either upgrade Shoji with his new club (if it's a licensing issue) or do the upgrade on the other player.

There's no way in heck they do something like that though, so we'll just have to live with it.

I'm perfectly happy with Shoji anyhow, but just bummed that we were lead astray like this.
  • hellodee
    In the meantime, I will get that upgrade regardless. Playing shoji as striker will be fun.
  • hellodee
    They better give a good rating to Honda to make this up.
  • RayS
    the thing is, if they hadn't been so vague with the "upgrade opportunity" then I wouldn't be so upset. our 86 Shoji is an incredible card and it's cool to get another good Ligue 1 CB. But because of the way they handled it, I'm expecting an awesome Icon level 88 rated Shoji and instead get a completely different player.

EA just seem to be incapable of managing customer expecations.
  • hellodee
    That licensing thing is bs. Aren't they going to release a vitesse Honda card soon? He's not even there anymore.
  • RayS
    darn, it's getting increasingly difficult to find "fresh" PIM Nakatas on market. Guess I should have bought one when they were first released into packs.
  • RayS
    I've seen PIM Nakata fall under a mil a couple times in the past few hours. If any of you guys are on XB, you may keep an eye out.

Still holding out hope for a fresh one.
  • hellodee
    Still over 1.2 million in ps4