The J-A-C-K Lounge 18/19 (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• nakamuramartin
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is that it then? Tots over?
  • RayS
    24960 posts Player of the Year
    Is that it then? Tots over?

Yep.

Maybe MLS All Stars but no more TOTS. Unless they spring a surprise.

Son was the solitary Asian representative lol
  • nakamuramartin
    Lol. Strengthens my resolve not to buy it new next year. **** them.
  • DistinctDwayne
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shambles. Total shambles.
  • nakamuramartin
    Probable Iniesta IF.

And a reasonably strong Japan kick off in the Copa America in 20 mins. Kubo starts.
  • RayS
    Probable Iniesta IF.

And a reasonably strong Japan kick off in the Copa America in 20 mins. Kubo starts.

Too bad about the scoreline. ueda missed a couple great chances for goals.
  • hellodee
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    Probable Iniesta IF.

Too bad about the scoreline. ueda missed a couple great chances for goals.

They field a very young team. I m loving that.its like fielding in an all silver team to play against big boys in weekend league.
  • Ryno
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    Enjoy this new TOTW guys! It's weeks like this I wish I still played the game
  • RayS
    Ryno wrote: »
    Enjoy this new TOTW guys! It's weeks like this I wish I still played the game

I count 11 total JACKs!!

• DistinctDwayne
    edited June 19
    My levels of excitement are high...and they've dipped again.

Nagatomo is still a better option at LB with his 5* WF

Nagaki at 57 pace is daunting to say the least - I'll have to stick with Sakai

Morishima is contesting with SBC Honda and IF Kubo.

I will be picking them up nonetheless!
  • hellodee
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    My levels of excitement are high...and they've dipped again.

Nagatomo is still a better option at LB with his 5* WF

Nagaki at 57 pace is daunting to say the least - I'll have to stick with Sakai

Morishima is contesting with SBC Honda and IF Kubo.

I will be picking them up nonetheless!

i dont really know those players but i love players with high defensive work rates

• nakamuramartin
    Let's not pretend the J options are nothing but crap but at least it's something to experiment with! :D
  • RayS
    We got a TOTS Jô for weekly obj
  • nakamuramartin
    Crap really. Not just for J.A.C.K, but for all the minor leagues. It used to be so much better but we get a small squad for the massive ROTW tots.
  • RayS
    Looks like we get Copa America MOTM cards. Too bad Uruguay tied the game the other day otherwise we'd certainly have had a Miyoshi MOTM

Screenshot-20190622-105837.png
  • RayS
    edited June 22
    I have to say IF Kubo has been a standout in this Jleague objective. Great on the ball and even scored a scorcher from distance (against SB yes)

Nice that EA gave him 4/4 also
  • DistinctDwayne
    IF Kubo plays well for me. I switch between him and SBC Honda. Really hoping for a few more ifs in the next month or so.
  • Ryno
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    Gangwon was down 4-0 in the 70th minute and wins the game 5-4. A must watch for the highlights, potentially one of the greatest comebacks in Korea football history

• nakamuramartin
    Great video @Ryno !

That Miyoshi card would have been great. Feels like J fans getting nothing. Doesn't help that J-League has offered nothing again this week.

Usami back to Gamba btw.
  • nakamuramartin
    Japan lead after 15, Nakajima. He gonna be motm and not in game! :D :'(
  • RayS
    Japan lead after 15, Nakajima. He gonna be motm and not in game! :D :'(

Too bad for Japan . Great result against Uruguay and couldn't quite make it against Ecuador
  • RayS
    Flashback Iniesta hm. Might have to go after a full JLeague side now
  • nakamuramartin
    TOTS Jo is easy to get too.
  • nakamuramartin
    A few more in TOTW but this is the last apparently. J.A.C.K abandoned again.
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hey everyone, hope you're all well. Not been in here for a while :smile:

So I unlocked that TOTS Jô via the weekly objectives and was planning on doing a WL with this team.

o5zdcYK.jpg

However, on rewards day this happened...

vcQO5fd.png

So I guess question is do I go with my original plan or get that Mbappé into my team?

I honestly feel like it'll go the same either way. That Jô League SBC was clutch for me getting to Gold 1 back in December, he was amazing in the air, I can only imagine this card is a lot better.

That was December though... I'll have to think about it.
  • RayS
    Holy smokes @CosmicDance that is insane!!! Surely you have to work him into your team. TOTS Mbaple >>>>>>>>>>>> Correa. But links will need to be reworked of course... I hear TOTS Gomez is quite good
  • CosmicDance
    Yeah, Gomez is very good, especially from free kicks. So this is my other option.

j3ZMNNn.jpg

No JACK participants, unless I stick Nakata in CM for Fekir, but that's still a stretch.

I've had pretty decent luck with pulls. Gomez was my guaranteed Serie A player, I got De Paul and Correa from Gold 2 and I've recently got Sterling in the guaranteed best TOTS.

Not bad all in all, but I do hate using super teams, I feel like I just expect magic to happen.
  • RayS
    edited June 27
    Yeah, Gomez is very good, especially from free kicks. So this is my other option.

j3ZMNNn.jpg

No JACK participants, unless I stick Nakata in CM for Fekir, but that's still a stretch.

I've had pretty decent luck with pulls. Gomez was my guaranteed Serie A player, I got De Paul and Correa from Gold 2 and I've recently got Sterling in the guaranteed best TOTS.

Not bad all in all, but I do hate using super teams, I feel like I just expect magic to happen.

Looks great too. Tbh Nakata could be better than Fekir in that spot. He's a great CAM of course but I feel he's pretty awesome as a CM too (I've even played him as a CDM with Powerhouse although he definitely needs a solid CDM partner for that). Idk if De Paul would be defensive enough to cover for Correa and Nakata tho.
  • CosmicDance

j3ZMNNn.jpg

Looks great too. Tbh Nakata could be better than Fekir in that spot. He's a great CAM of course but I feel he's pretty awesome as a CM too (I've even played him as a CDM with Powerhouse although he definitely needs a solid CDM partner for that). Idk if De Paul would be defensive enough to cover for Correa and Nakata tho.

Yeah, I also thought about that.

De Paul I think is a viable option there. Aside from his interceptions and marking he has 98 stand tackle and 89 slide tackle. That and his work rates are medium/medium.

I've had a few games in div rivals with it and it's been pretty successful so far.

I might run the other team now and see which one suits my play style better. Can always bring on either of them as a super sub I guess.
  • RayS

j3ZMNNn.jpg

Yeah, I also thought about that.

De Paul I think is a viable option there. Aside from his interceptions and marking he has 98 stand tackle and 89 slide tackle. That and his work rates are medium/medium.

I've had a few games in div rivals with it and it's been pretty successful so far.

I might run the other team now and see which one suits my play style better. Can always bring on either of them as a super sub I guess.

I tried Jô but only in SB games. For what it's worth he was one of the better Target Strikers I've used.

Here's another option. Could even switch to 41212 with Nakata at CAM. Seems hard to work Jô, Mbappé, and Gomez all on full chem tho

image001.png