The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• RayS
    25091 posts Player of the Year
    Since hitting division 3 with my Japan and Hierro/Dr He's I've been in free fall, 250 points lost.

Did score this cracker though.

Sweetly hit! Those first time green volleys are simply the best. Roaring goal. Love it
  • nakamuramartin
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    []

Sweetly hit! Those first time green volleys are simply the best. Roaring goal. Love it

Absolutely one of the best types of goals! I do like the timed finishing concept.
  • RayS
    []

Absolutely one of the best types of goals! I do like the timed finishing concept.

I do too tbh. I feel like they nerfed it too hard. I seem to be in the minority with that opinion thk
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nakajima proving himself again for those Japanese squads!

All of my best goals scored have been from him, if you don't count Honda/Nakata free kicks.

As said before, he's a player that plays beyond his rating.
  • howedan
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    Popularity contest again for most consistent. Would love De Laet but can’t imagine he’ll get enough votes
  • hellodee
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    did anyone see nakamura in the tots voting?
  • RayS
    hellodee wrote: »

Of course :)
  • hellodee
    hellodee wrote: »

Of course :)
    Well I m still hoping we get something from this tots.
  • Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hey boys, pardon my intrusion but I see some Japanese love in here so I've popped up. Used a Japanese team for about a month just after Xmas and I'm back to it now. I've been looking at some potential TOTS we could get, I know somebody had a list of a few above so I thought I'd wet your appetites.

honda.png - Should be a lock if they honour the A League but will they..?

hasebe.png - Can see how Makoto would miss out but arguably has been one of the best 6-7 central defenders in the Bundesliga. His form in Europe has been even better but counts for nothing regarding TOTS unfortunately.

nakamura--1-.png - Will be a huge shock if he's in the MC squad on Friday but would be a great set piece taker, not like Japan need anymore though. :lol:

tomiyasu.png - I don't really follow the Pro League but from what I've heard and stats that I can get hold of, he's been the most consistent defender in the league and played a part in almost every game. I love his MOTM card so this should be a great addition.

kamada.png - IMO, this should be a lock with his goal contributions from midfield and for the team he plays for.

sakai.png - I think Sakai will just miss out but it will be close. Aguillar and Debuchy should be in ahead of him and surely Lala will take a spot even though he's been playing as more of a RWB and RM lately.

• Gabbalala
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well, that was a fail...site I used to upload has their images expire within an hour. :joy: But you get the point ;)
  • hellodee
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Hey boys, pardon my intrusion but I see some Japanese love in here so I've popped up. Used a Japanese team for about a month just after Xmas and I'm back to it now. I've been looking at some potential TOTS we could get, I know somebody had a list of a few above so I thought I'd wet your appetites.

hasebe.png - Can see how Makoto would miss out but arguably has been one of the best 6-7 central defenders in the Bundesliga. His form in Europe has been even better but counts for nothing regarding TOTS unfortunately.

nakamura--1-.png - Will be a huge shock if he's in the MC squad on Friday but would be a great set piece taker, not like Japan need anymore though. :lol:

tomiyasu.png - I don't really follow the Pro League but from what I've heard and stats that I can get hold of, he's been the most consistent defender in the league and played a part in almost every game. I love his MOTM card so this should be a great addition.

kamada.png - IMO, this should be a lock with his goal contributions from midfield and for the team he plays for.

sakai.png - I think Sakai will just miss out but it will be close. Aguillar and Debuchy should be in ahead of him and surely Lala will take a spot even though he's been playing as more of a RWB and RM lately.

I just hope we get one
  • RayS
    Well, that was a fail...site I used to upload has their images expire within an hour. :joy: But you get the point ;)

ah shoot, you might try postimages.org (and choose "hotlink for forums"). Only annoying thing is you have to delete the [ url ] brackets on either side of your link to make it work.

Would love any of those cards tho :)
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect

Welcome to the JACK forum, were small but vocal.

Would love any of those, I'd say Hasebe would be the most likely out of all.

I really think I'm done with this game now though... All that bs over the weekend and now I can't even do an objective because they still classify Frenkie De Jong as a common UCL player... I went to chat, what was the point? Those guys are just people who have scripts.

Game honestly disgusts me. I've never been at this stage before when I just don't want to play anymore.
  • hellodee

Welcome to the JACK forum, were small but vocal.

Would love any of those, I'd say Hasebe would be the most likely out of all.

I really think I'm done with this game now though... All that bs over the weekend and now I can't even do an objective because they still classify Frenkie De Jong as a common UCL player... I went to chat, what was the point? Those guys are just people who have scripts.

Game honestly disgusts me. I've never been at this stage before when I just don't want to play anymore.

Yup, my last Fifa as well. I will play till end of May and that's it. Just hoping we get hasebe in may so I can try him out before selling nakata at discard.
  • nakamuramartin
    Surprised Hasebe has been nominated but by leaving these to voting, the lower rated players always miss out. Also back in 17 we had pro League and others with small TOTS which was much better as it gave more players a chance. Sure, the interest is small but it's there.
  • hellodee
    Surprised Hasebe has been nominated but by leaving these to voting, the lower rated players always miss out. Also back in 17 we had pro League and others with small TOTS which was much better as it gave more players a chance. Sure, the interest is small but it's there.

Yup that's what makes it frustrating. Whats really the difference between 95 reus to 96 reus. Fifa have definitely kicked out the non big 5 league fans. Thats why I m not returning next year.

• nakamuramartin
    I'll be buying it pre owned next year tbh. The total abandonment of smaller leagues and crazy amount of stupid and fake cards.
  • hellodee
    Really hope hasebe can score a goal here and get hero card
  • nakamuramartin
    J-League top scorer doesn't get in TOTS. It's why I won't be giving the game money. Let's see if the MVP makes the rest of the world tots.
  • hellodee
    Zero chance
  • nakamuramartin
    So what J.A.C.K players are we realistically expecting? I'm not that up on the others outside of Japan.

Tomiyasu, Kamada, Honda are the most likely. Hoping Hasebe gets voted in too.

That's it for Japan imo.
  • Birdy463
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    So what J.A.C.K players are we realistically expecting? I'm not that up on the others outside of Japan.

Tomiyasu, Kamada, Honda are the most likely. Hoping Hasebe gets voted in too.

That's it for Japan imo.

Krishna for the a league should get one
  • nakamuramartin
    Two goals and one assist for Kota Mizunuma may give a TOTW.
  • hellodee
    So glad sold my Japanese team. I know they won't do anything with these tots. They just added flashback rabiot. How lame.
  • RayS
    Glad I can work a couple special Japanese cards in for the silver objective. Plus Nakagawa of course

Screenshot-20190513-214100.png
  • Zzizou_10
    5148 posts Big Money Move
    edited May 14
    Nice one! What’s the reward again?
  • RayS
    Zzizou_10 wrote: »
    Nice one! What’s the reward again?

Thanks!
    A rare players pack (untradeable)
  • hellodee
    Two goals and one assist for Kota Mizunuma may give a TOTW.

KOTA
    MIZUNUMA
    Totw!
  • nakamuramartin
    Well I did say! It has been a long time coming. Absolutely desperate for a Yu Kobayashi hat trick as a striker.