The J-A-C-K Lounge 18/19 (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Ryno
    6033 posts Big Money Move
    The K-League championship and relegation stages begin this weekend! Should be exciting and can't wait to watch the games online for the first time in my life. Still have yet to decide what my favorite team is, so hopefully these next few rounds help me decide
  • valdeOLENCOOL
    19994 posts Club Captain
    All I want is Seongnam to be promoted
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Ryno

Been successful with getting most of the Japanese players, only missing 3 now to complete the collection. None of them have appeared on the market so far, I don't know if it's an EA thing or nobody is selling them. If anybody is selling any of these players I'd be happy to pay good coin.

Takumi Sasaki - 54
    Kazunari Hosaka - 55
    Ryutaro Ito - 55
  • Ryno
    @Ryno

Been successful with getting most of the Japanese players, only missing 3 now to complete the collection. None of them have appeared on the market so far, I don't know if it's an EA thing or nobody is selling them. If anybody is selling any of these players I'd be happy to pay good coin.

Takumi Sasaki - 54
    Kazunari Hosaka - 55
    Ryutaro Ito - 55

All 3 of those are searchable but don't have concept cards because they transferred just before they finalized squads!

So I guess congrats on completing the collection :lol:
  • RayS
    24971 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Japan, Australia AND Korean SBC kits available for the next week. Super cool kits replicating the national team kits.

Also the perfect J-A-K representation!

Super cheap too! I’m stoked! First time to be able to rep my two countries :)

I'm disappointed the Japan kit isnt more like their actual one, but the Korea and Australia kits may as well be the exact thing, they are great

Haha yeaaah i was expecting it to look a bit more like the actual jerst but oh well, still is decent looking
  • CosmicDance
    565 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Ryno

Takumi Sasaki - 54
    Kazunari Hosaka - 55
    Ryutaro Ito - 55

All 3 of those are searchable but don't have concept cards because they transferred just before they finalized squads!

Well then! Looks like the J-League is the next destination.

Appreciate the heads up, would have never known random bronzes had transferred.

I'm actually trying to win the daily knockout tournament with all bronze Japanese players. It's damn hard.
  • RayS
    @Ryno

Takumi Sasaki - 54
    Kazunari Hosaka - 55
    Ryutaro Ito - 55

Well then! Looks like the J-League is the next destination.

Appreciate the heads up, would have never known random bronzes had transferred.

I'm actually trying to win the daily knockout tournament with all bronze Japanese players. It's damn hard.

And I thought it was hard with my full MLS team! hahaa, props for tryin it with Japanese bronzes. I'd never make it.
  • Chubbs
    14207 posts Has That Special Something
    Having fun with my J-League team in DKT. Made it to the final twice but cant get over the edge to win it. Podolski, Kobayashi, Nilton, Tiago, and Kwoun Sun Tae have all been great.
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Having fun with my J-League team in DKT. Made it to the final twice but cant get over the edge to win it. Podolski, Kobayashi, Nilton, Tiago, and Kwoun Sun Tae have all been great.

Two Kobe players in there, nice! Didn't realize @Chubbs was a J-league fan too
  • Chubbs
    Im not, havent watched a single game just noticed they have a lot of fun looking players so I threw together a team to use for less stressful fun games.
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Im not, havent watched a single game just noticed they have a lot of fun looking players so I threw together a team to use for less stressful fun games.

Definitely some fun players in there. Try Caue at your CDM spot. One of the best CDMs I've used so far this year @Chubbs
  • Chubbs

Definitely some fun players in there. Try Caue at your CDM spot. One of the best CDMs I've used so far this year @Chubbs

Using him as my other CDM in a 4231 and he has been good as well. The Brazilian RB has been a tank as well.
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017

Using him as my other CDM in a 4231 and he has been good as well. The Brazilian RB has been a tank as well.

Elsinho is mad good. Shame he didn't get an IF two weeks ago. Would've been an absolute monster.

The real beast is Cristiano but he is extinct at 45k.

Come to think of it, most of the best players in J-League are the Brazilians. IF Leandro, Cristiano, Caue, Elsinho, Antonio
  • Chubbs

Elsinho is mad good. Shame he didn't get an IF two weeks ago. Would've been an absolute monster.

The real beast is Cristiano but he is extinct at 45k

Wanted to pick him ip but havent seen one the times ive checked. Kobayashi has been amazing anyway, really glad I was forced to use him instead.
  • RayS
    Ibarbo or Utaka any good this year? Loved their BD and SBC cards last year
  • Ryno
    Ibarbo or Utaka any good this year? Loved their BD and SBC cards last year

Both silver. Utaka took a big pace downgrade and Ibarbo lost a lot in the technical stat areas
  • holdenwait
    54431 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    lovely lounge <3
  • Ryno
    holdenwait wrote: »
    lovely lounge <3

Only the best lounge :wink:
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Goal and assist 39 minutes in from Englishman Jay Bothroyd against Kashiwa right now. Both contributions coming from him outjumping everyone!
  • RayS
    edited October 2017
    Goal and assist 39 minutes in from Englishman Jay Bothroyd against Kashiwa right now. Both contributions coming from him outjumping everyone!

What there are Englishmen in the Jleague?
  • Ryno

What there are Englishmen in the Jleague?

Just the one. He actually has an England cap I believe too
  • Ryno
    Jay Bothroyd with another headed goal!
  • Ryno
    Gamba losing to Albiirex at home. What a **** game.
  • Ryno
    Referee likely hands Jeju the victory with a poor penalty call against Gangwon. Real shame
  • Ryno
    Wow Kawasaki came back from 0-2 with 10 men to beat Sendai at home. Yu Kobayashi with the brace and Elsinho picked up another goal
  • Ryno
    In Australia, WSW tied CCM 2-2 and the Melbourne derby ended 2-1 in favor of Melbourne City thanks to another goal by Kamau.

Couldn't make myself stay up later than 3 am so missed some exciting stuff.

And in Korea, the relegation round match between Sangju Sangmu and Daegu ended 2-2, and the match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United was an absolute route that ended 5-0. Then, as posted earlier, Gangwon got a draw stolen from them by a, in my opinion, very soft penalty call.
  • RayS
    Wow Kawasaki came back from 0-2 with 10 men to beat Sendai at home. Yu Kobayashi with the brace and Elsinho picked up another goal

Wow, surely an IF in there?
  • RayS
    In Australia, WSW tied CCM 2-2 and the Melbourne derby ended 2-1 in favor of Melbourne City thanks to another goal by Kamau.

And in Korea, the relegation round match between Sangju Sangmu and Daegu ended 2-2, and the match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United was an absolute route that ended 5-0. Then, as posted earlier, Gangwon got a draw stolen from them by a, in my opinion, very soft penalty call.

Lol u watch a lot of soccer!!
  • Ryno

Lol u watch a lot of soccer!!

Friday and Saturday nights are for me, FIFA and some international soccer

Thursday and Sunday nights are for everything else :smirk:
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Sunday roundup:

J-League:
    - Tokyo and Kofu played to a 1-1 draw with Utaka getting a red card in the first half. Need to watch the replay when I get a chance and see what happened.
    - Then Cerezo beat Sagan Tosu 2-1 on the road, with Hitoshi Kiyotake scoring the winner after returning from injury a couple weeks ago.

K-League:
    - Jeonbuk and Seoul played to a 0-0 draw.
    - Suwon won 2-0 against Ulsan thanks to an OG and a penalty, putting them top of the Championship table.
    - In the relegation round, Gwangju turned up for once, beating Jeonnam 4-2 on the road with a hattrick from Wanderson! Hopefully an IF there.

A-League:
    - Newcastle Jets and Perth Glory played to a 2-2 draw with Perth stealing a point in the 92nd minute
    - Then, Sydney FC beat Wellington Phoenix 3-2 with a brace from Bobo.

All in all, a pretty good week!

If you want to support J-A-K, Urawa takes on Chinese powerhouse Shanghai Shenua in the second leg of the Asian Champions League at 5:30am CST. Urawa lead on away goals 1-1 and the second leg is at home, so hopefully they can secure a place in the championship against Saudi giants Al-Hilal, barring a massive collapse from them