The J-A-C-K Lounge 18/19 (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Adrian095
    33654 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2017
    Needs to happen imo, Wether he deserves it or not :D
    2hEd3ts.png
  • Ryno
    6026 posts Big Money Move
    Needs to happen imo, Wether he deserves it or not :D
    2hEd3ts.png

Wonder how they will do TOTS MC this year. By normal IF standards he would get like an 80 rated card.

But Cristiano is one of my favorite players IRL. If he got any sort of special card I would be so happy :love:
  • Adrian095
    They still have all 3 tiers so I'm hoping nothing changes
  • Ryno
    If anyone has Wilson (67 ST Ventforet Kofu) lemme know! :smile:
  • Ryno
    Found one! I definitely overpaid, but no risks this year. He was released by Kofu before the game came out, wonder if they even have him in packs still
  • Adrian095
    You collecting all the NIFs now?
  • RayS
    23745 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Found one! I definitely overpaid, but no risks this year. He was released by Kofu before the game came out, wonder if they even have him in packs still

u J-league nerd
  • Ryno
    You collecting all the NIFs now?

Not now, just going to pick up the ones that leave packs or are going to leave packs so I don't end up in the same situation as last year
  • Ryno
    A-League is back!

Anyone watching or need help watching?
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Kamau with the first goal of the A-League season!
  • Ryno
    It's Kamau again!

11b579737a97985b539dabc2346c45f4.png
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Roy O'Donovan had a nice hattrick for Newcastle Jets against his former club, Central Coast Mariners, in a 5-1 route. Showed be a tidy silver IF
    Post edited by Ryno on
  • Ryno
    Paying for a VPN may be my new favorite purchase ever. Can watch K-League and J-League semi-legally now! :lol:
  • Phenonys
    54 posts Park Captain
    Cheers, great to have a J-league or A-league lounge. I played my first game with my J-league team and Kobayashi scored 9...
  • Phenonys
    54 posts Park Captain
    Roy O'Donovan had a nice hattrick for Newcastle Jets against his former club, Coastal City Mariners, in a 5-1 route. Showed be a tidy silver IF

Central Coast Mariners?
  • Ryno
    edited October 2017
    Phenonys wrote: »
    Cheers, great to have a J-league or A-league lounge. I played my first game with my J-league team and Kobayashi scored 9...

Glad to see another supporter! And 9?? Was it Squad Battles?
    Roy O'Donovan had a nice hattrick for Newcastle Jets against his former club, Coastal City Mariners, in a 5-1 route. Showed be a tidy silver IF

Central Coast Mariners?

And yes that's what I meant. I wrote that post 5 minutes after I woke up and never looked at it again :sweat_smile:

• Phenonys
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2017

Central Coast Mariners?

And yes that's what I meant. I wrote that post 5 minutes after I woke up and never looked at it again :sweat_smile:

Nope, just random online seasons.

fyi my team is:

Kanazaki, Kobayashi (two STs), Kagawa, Hasegawa (two CAMs), Shibasaki, Oshima (two CDMs), Nagatomo, Shoji, Nara, Elsinho, and Nishikawa at goal.

• Phenonys
    54 posts Park Captain
    was a great fan of Kashima before Masatada got sacked, but probably it's a correct decision considering how they perform afterwards.
  • Ryno

Central Coast Mariners?

fyi my team is:

Kanazaki, Kobayashi (two STs), Kagawa, Hasegawa (two CAMs), Shibasaki, Oshima (two CDMs), Nagatomo, Shoji, Nara, Elsinho, and Nishikawa at goal.

That's a pretty nice team!

was a great fan of Kashima before Masatada got sacked, but probably it's a correct decision considering how they perform afterwards.

I thought Masatada was a good manager, but Kashima are definitely better off without him. And their results show that.
  • Ryno
    Battle of the titans Jeju v Jeonbuk ends 0-1. Jeju definitely should've scored at some point but failed to put away any chances and they let in a cheap goal in the 88th minute. Increasing Jeonbuk's 1st place lead to 6 points.

Junior Negao scored a hattrick for Daegu against 10 man Jeonnam, so there is the first K-League IF of the year (if they include league games this week)

Happy to have the A-League back, was a little bored with most of the K-League results, and can't wait to have J-League back next week!
  • Phenonys
    54 posts Park Captain

Central Coast Mariners?

fyi my team is:

That's a pretty nice team!

I thought Masatada was a good manager, but Kashima are definitely better off without him. And their results show that.

and what a goal by Hasegawa!

I am not sure whether Kashima is better without him, his record last season is equally spectacular for me. I don't think Leo Silva, Pedro Junior, or even Leandro (he is really good) could replace the influence from Shibasaki.
  • RayS
    edited October 2017
    Anyone know who this Nakamura kid is who scored a hattrick for Japans 6-1 win over Honduras in the U17 WC?

Maybe he will fall in the footsteps of the other great Nakamura (i.e. Shunsuke), who I can't believe is still playing lol
  • Ryno
    RayS wrote: »
    Anyone know who this Nakamura kid is who scored a hattrick for Japans 6-1 win over Honduras in the U17 WC?

Maybe he will fall in the footsteps of the other great Nakamura (i.e. Shunsuke), who I can't believe is still playing lol

All I know about the U-17 is that they have the kid dubbed the "Japanese Messi".

Also, don't forgot Kengo Nakamura, who is just as old :lol:
  • RayS

All I know about the U-17 is that they have the kid dubbed the "Japanese Messi".

The new generation of Nakamuras!! Wait, which kid is the Japanese Messi? Kubo?
  • Ryno

Yep! Takefusa Kubo

• RayS

Yep! Takefusa Kubo

niiiice I know a bit about him actually from one of my soccer podcasts
  • Ryno
    Japan, Australia AND Korean SBC kits available for the next week. Super cool kits replicating the national team kits.

Also the perfect J-A-K representation!
  • RayS
    Japan, Australia AND Korean SBC kits available for the next week. Super cool kits replicating the national team kits.

No way!!! I gotta get this for sure.
  • RayS

Super cheap too! I’m stoked! First time to be able to rep my two countries :)
  • Ryno

Super cheap too! I’m stoked! First time to be able to rep my two countries :)

I'm disappointed the Japan kit isnt more like their actual one, but the Korea and Australia kits may as well be the exact thing, they are great