Arsenal team rating.

Cokehand
69 posts Park Captain
Does anybody know if Arsenal are going to be a 5 star team or a 4.5 this year?

I'm hoping for 4.5 so i don't have to play against Barcelona and Real Madrid on repeat every game.

Comments

• Wolfguard
    50 posts Park Captain
    Teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Münich should seriously be in a class for themselves. There's nothing fair about constantly having to face these teams when you're Chelsea, Juventus, Arsenal, Dortmund, Tottenham, Liverpool and so on. Either give one more star, or a half, to the first three name teams, or take away half a star from the other. Just please balance it a little more.
  • PG13
    429 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So your saying just make stats up so you avoid the big three ?
  • Wolfguard
    50 posts Park Captain
    PG13 wrote: »
    So your saying just make stats up so you avoid the big three ?
    No, but calculate the amount of stars a team has a little differently, with more balance.

Right now, if you set up the teams with the strongest starting 11, this is what the average overall player stats for each team is:

CHELSEA [ATT: 86 - MID: 84 - DEF: 81] <-- FIFA's own rating
    Average for strongest starting XI: 84,6
    5 stars

ARSENAL [ATT: 81 - MID: 83 - DEF: 82]
    Average for strongest starting XI: 82,6
    5 stars

BAYERN MÜNICH [ATT: 85 - MID: 85 - DEF: 85]
    Average for strongest starting XI: 87,5
    5 stars

DORTMUND [ATT: 85 - MID: 80 - DEF: 82]
    Average for strongest starting XI: 82,8
    4,5 stars

BARCELONA [ATT: 92 - MID: 85 - DEF: 83]
    Average for strongest starting XI: 87
    5 stars

REAL MADRID [ATT: 88 - MID: 86 - DEF: 86]
    Average for strongest starting XI: 87,8
    5 stars

Look at the quality difference between the Arsenal line up and the Real Madrid... does this seem fair to you? Maybe Arsenal and Chelsea would be more suited for a 4,5 star rating instead just like Dortmund, or Real Madrid a 6 star rating?
  • Sh4h_-_7
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tbh i played as united got everton. United strong 5 everton low par 4 and half. Think most op teams united madrid
  • Chris0385
    57 posts Park Captain
    See my post - Barça and Real are just ****$ing ridicoulous. It's not about man vs man thing. The artificial "chemistry" they add to those teams make playing seasons a boring endevour. There's no incentive to play with other teams. Whomever plays Barça or Real has the advantage.