Player Career mode negotiations

Is there anyone who knows at the moment if on player career mode we can go in negotiations just like manager career mode to sign new contracts and to negotiate with teams who want to sign us? Would be so good if possible

Comments

• Sh4h_-_7
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Is there anyone who knows at the moment if on player career mode we can go in negotiations just like manager career mode to sign new contracts and to negotiate with teams who want to sign us? Would be so good if possible

I'm hoping with new career overhaul they have done this for also player career.
  • Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »

I'm hoping with new career overhaul they have done this for also player career.

Yeah same mate...hopefully someone who has ea access can let us know
  • Sh4h_-_7
    I have and have played 1 game in player so i will let u know
  • Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    I have and have played 1 game in player so i will let u know

OK thanks mate :)
  • Sh4h_-_7
    Sorry to say pal there is no player negotiations.

But only improvement i see in layout. And that manager doesnt sell the best players or all. And also strongest team plays. With rotation for strong team. Also signings if needed so far my team hasnt made any and 2 weeks left till window shuts
  • Wow really?!! That's **** terrible, what a **** company ea are.. They should take a look at my player career on nba 2k18..cant believe this, ea should be embarrassed!!
  • Sh4h_-_7
    Wow really?!! That's **** terrible, what a **** company ea are.. They should take a look at my player career on nba 2k18..cant believe this, ea should be embarrassed!!

Totally agree nba 2k18 is quality for my player
  • Daz2708
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Sh4h_-_7 wrote: »
    Wow really?!! That's **** terrible, what a **** company ea are.. They should take a look at my player career on nba 2k18..cant believe this, ea should be embarrassed!!

Totally agree nba 2k18 is quality for my player

EA are so far behind the other types of games when it comes to any sort of career mode.
    All they had to do was transfer the Alex Hunter storyline & put it in career mode