Web app

Hei! Can i play the web app on an different accoant to the one i bought it on? Please answer!

Comments

• BurntHelmet
    527 posts Sunday League Hero
    Doesn't make sense.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    You can use the web app with any account that has a FUT club associated with it. But if that club didn't exist in FIFA17 you won't be able to use the web app until you've played FIFA18 on the console.
  • OldMateCampbell
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does anyone know what time the web app will release? It says it opens on the 21st of September GMT, would that be when it ticks over to 12am in GMT, or just at some point throughout the day?
  • officially 12:01 am

though you may be able to login before hand
  • I mean i bought FIFA 18 on the account (Ex. ffff_111) but i want to play the web appon an other account (Ex. Dghhhj_77886). Can i do that?
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    I mean i bought FIFA 18 on the account (Ex. ffff_111) but i want to play the web appon an other account (Ex. Dghhhj_77886). Can i do that?

No
  • nickmack
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I mean i bought FIFA 18 on the account (Ex. ffff_111) but i want to play the web appon an other account (Ex. Dghhhj_77886). Can i do that?

Did you play FIFA 17 with GT Ex. Dghhhj_77886? If not, No.
  • I did play FIFA 17 on both
  • 0113MB
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    mHazard wrote: »

No

he can ask xbox to refund it anhd switch the game over, ive had it done

(If he has purchased fifa on a account already)