The FUT 18 Discard IF Trading Thread

Comments

• Advait
    14593 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Nacho, good nation, better club, over 80 pace&def&phy with the right chem...
    Is it only me or is it a good Candy under 20k?

He's 27 as of now
    Doubt he'll dip under 20
  • Tommygunn
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2017
    I picked up 8 belhanda at 20k last night. He’s only 23k now. Him and promes are the two cheapest 84’s by around 5k
  • krizvaliant
    45 posts Park Captain
    Advait wrote: »

He's 27 as of now
    Doubt he'll dip under 20

He's 27 as of now
    Doubt he'll dip under 20

I've seen a couple go on open on the 23 mark...and futmas has just started! (One can Hope XD)
  • Leoon
    865 posts Semi-Pro
    Why did I sold Traore OTW for 37.5k? :') is he needed for an Sbc?
  • Would you guys invest 3-4 mill on Germain-Defoe IF's ? Under 21k for them.
  • Denisianes
    8059 posts League Winner
    Would you guys invest 3-4 mill on Germain-Defoe IF's ? Under 21k for them.

His name is Jermain Defoe, not Germain!!!!!! :sweat_smile:

It's a bit risky cause 83 rating though.
  • Huxx
    2887 posts Fans' Favourite

!
  • lol should have posted like Germain/Defoe I guess
  • Advait

Risky
  • Advait wrote: »

Risky

Well then I'm lost on who to invest its so hard to invest on 83-84 s without getting banned. Feel like fastest way to invest my 7m is IF's.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up

Risky

• Advait
    https://imgur.com/a/sKmbU

One Ozil gone for 100k
  • Akifo
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shout out to all my homies here who where patient enough like me to keep their 85'Granqvist.
    He's 45k now :-) 30k profit per card ez.
  • Bozza88
    1972 posts Fans' Favourite
    https://imgur.com/a/sKmbU

One Ozil gone for 100k

One of mine went for 98 earlier! Dumb luck
  • Advait
    Akifo wrote: »
    Shout out to all my homies here who where patient enough like me to keep their 85'Granqvist.

Had 1 left damn right!
  • Akifo
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Akifo wrote: »

Had 1 left damn right!

38655377393f907ea3cab87f8a0d48c11f3ff333cc7f853d88172a1225098ddd.jpg

• bossie84
    329 posts Sunday League Hero

He's 27 as of now
    Doubt he'll dip under 20

will never go under 20.. not even under 25. all the 84 if rated are 24k or avove because of all the sbc's. but indeed great nation and league and also decent card makes it a good investment if you can get those around 24-25k
  • bossie84

no.. would never invest that much on just 1 player for that price. chances are that he will rise because he is a 83 rated if out of bpl. would grab a couple like i did, also germain is a nice one and otamendi if you can get him for around 44
  • bossie84
    edited December 2017

Risky

Well then I'm lost on who to invest its so hard to invest on 83-84 s without getting banned. Feel like fastest way to invest my 7m is IF's.

get some high rated cheapest if's (84-87) both icardi's, ottamendi for example. Also the high rated nifs are a steal right now (86-90) look at bonucci,muller,kroos,higuain,buffon etc.

next week big chance we get new icons and wouldn't be suprised if they gave us some great ones with high demand and requirements. also if they give us a great player with these futmas sbc's these cards will rise
  • Advait
    Now's a good time to get 83s from this week and high rated NIFs (87 to 90)

Got Defoe and Germains under 19250 a piece and a pile of 87 to 90s for cheap to

Bring out the Sniper if you're on console, decent deals about
  • WTFsmirky08
    2962 posts National Call-Up
    lol should have posted like Germain/Defoe I guess

I don't see why not, neither have been through an Icon period yet, and we should have one coming up
  • y2k
    1364 posts Professional
    Now's a good time to get 83s from this week and high rated NIFs (87 to 90)

Got Defoe and Germains under 19250 a piece and a pile of 87 to 90s for cheap to

Bring out the Sniper if you're on console, decent deals about

Got to be very nimble if you’re planning on making money from either of these... expensive for 83s, and the high rated cards will be going down in advance of TOTY...
  • Tommygunn
    2198 posts Fans' Favourite
    I broke even on those salahs to free up some funds. What you think about investing in belhanda at under 23k. I have 27 currently as he’s cheapest rated 84 IF. Not sure to go all in as I’ve got 700k left
  • 1detcidda
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Could be risky but I've bought ~20 IF pastores for ~30k on bid. He currently bins for ~32k or slightly more so unless his price tanks there is hopefully no loss involved and he's 85 rated, from ligue 1, good team, good nation, good position. I know you probably could've got him for ~25k on black friday but a 20% increase in that time is dismal considering other BF in forms rose 50% or more in a day (the discard ones) and the 84 rated IFs from BF have risen nearly 50% as well.

85+ rated in forms usually rise exponentially when demand for them soars. Pastore's price has not risen as much because he had a PTG card come out and we're in the midst of a market crash and no great prime icons have come out. If the leaks are right and we are given a midfield draxler then pastore could be important as a high rated ligue 1 player. He also covers the avenue of a block space if it occurs.

I invested in a load of Benjamin Andre last week at 10-12k and sold them all for around 50% profit. However, if an 81 rated ligue 1 cm can go for 18k+ then I don't see why an 85 rated is only 30k. I think the market for low rated ligue 1 players is saturated, hence why I went Pastore.

Worst case scenario, there's still prime icon SBCs to hype him and totw packs will probably come. I think 81 rated IF players have risen too much this last week to be worth investing in right now but the high rated cards have stalled.
  • WTFsmirky08
    2962 posts National Call-Up
    1detcidda wrote: »
    Could be risky but I've bought ~20 IF pastores for ~30k on bid. He currently bins for ~32k or slightly more so unless his price tanks there is hopefully no loss involved and he's 85 rated, from ligue 1, good team, good nation, good position. I know you probably could've got him for ~25k on black friday but a 20% increase in that time is dismal considering other BF in forms rose 50% or more in a day (the discard ones) and the 84 rated IFs from BF have risen nearly 50% as well.

85+ rated in forms usually rise exponentially when demand for them soars. Pastore's price has not risen as much because he had a PTG card come out and we're in the midst of a market crash and no great prime icons have come out. If the leaks are right and we are given a midfield draxler then pastore could be important as a high rated ligue 1 player. He also covers the avenue of a block space if it occurs.

I invested in a load of Benjamin Andre last week at 10-12k and sold them all for around 50% profit. However, if an 81 rated ligue 1 cm can go for 18k+ then I don't see why an 85 rated is only 30k. I think the market for low rated ligue 1 players is saturated, hence why I went Pastore.

Worst case scenario, there's still prime icon SBCs to hype him and totw packs will probably come. I think 81 rated IF players have risen too much this last week to be worth investing in right now but the high rated cards have stalled.

FWIW the reason Pastore didn't really rise above 32k is because the next highest are not much higher than that (33,33,34,35)

You need to look at the difference between the current cheapest and the next and decide whether you feel that you are happy to invest in the knowledge that they 'should' reach the price of the next cheapest and how quickly you feel it will happen.

For that reason I would have said Pastore would be a bad idea from an investment POV

There is of course a potential that Icons are out Thurs, which may affect prices of 85s and if you are lucky its someone like Zanetti, Maradona or Crespo

Personally Id of dumped 600k into 81/82 or 83s
  • 1detcidda
    FWIW the reason Pastore didn't really rise above 32k is because the next highest are not much higher than that (33,33,34,35)

That's true I guess.
    You need to look at the difference between the current cheapest and the next and decide whether you feel that you are happy to invest in the knowledge that they 'should' reach the price of the next cheapest and how quickly you feel it will happen.

I guess what I'm banking on is the next cheapest also rising during this period, or if not, then I'd hope he'd rise because he's a ligue 1 in form and they're in hot demand right now. Benjamin Andre is 81 rated and is 18k+. People don't always go for the cheapest solution but the easiest solution. You can get Petersen for way cheaper than Andre and could probably do the Lemar SBC with him instead.
    For that reason I would have said Pastore would be a bad idea from an investment POV

There is of course a potential that Icons are out Thurs, which may affect prices of 85s and if you are lucky its someone like Zanetti, Maradona or Crespo

Personally Id of dumped 600k into 81/82 or 83s

I did dump 600k+ into the 81s last week and they rose over 50%. I've got some money left over and I still have a team with messi, ronaldo and vieira thanks to my previous investments if the worst comes to the worst. I thought it's time to take a risk since the market for 81-82 in forms is saturated, 84s are considered the holy grail this year so everyone is investing in them and 83s seem like a fair deal right now but still 5k overpriced (same as Pastore except there's now less of him, he's out of packs and he has more uses).

I'm not sure what will happen, we'll see but I think low risk investments are the key to this thread and he seems pretty low risk. Profit may come with time, or if not I can dump and move on.
  • Legends.1878
    3646 posts National Call-Up
    Pastore isn’t a good investment
  • 1detcidda
    Pastore isn’t a good investment

I don't think there are any "good" investments right now ;) I went for low risk with a possibility to increase.

an 81 or 82 rated in form in this market is less likely to hold its value the moment it isn't required and the cheapest 81 rated IF is like 15k which is 5k too much for investing. Looking at it percentage wise, that's 50% too much. Pastore is also 5k too much but it's 20% overpriced and demand will increase for sure with time.

If I wanted to dump right now I wouldn't make a loss (I'm not going to).
  • 1detcidda
    sold a Pastore for 37.5k
  • krappen07
    5784 posts Big Money Move
    1detcidda wrote: »
    sold a Pastore for 37.5k

that is an accomplishment