TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• SocratesMe
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fill your tradepile and re-list as often as possible.

100 cards finishing 15 times a day gives you huge chances to find someone who has more coins than sense.
  • RemyS
    883 posts Semi-Pro
    RebelRob wrote: »
    @RemyS

There’s a couple of ways to do it really.

Some people prefer to list at say double price when using cheaper cards (1-3k) and then sell more frequently, others sold at a higher mark up or higher priced players with a better profit margin, say 10k on a 20k card etc, or a mixture of both.

I am not sure I'd buy 20k cards, because if you don't buy FP, how many coins can you reastically have in the first 2-5 days? I don't think it's worth investing too much on one player, as price can change quickly. I probably prefer to buy player for 1-2K, with low risk, and sell them for like double, rinse and repeat. And probably focus on players who might appear in MM's.
  • Knowlesdinho
    13659 posts Has That Special Something
    RemyS wrote: »
    @RemyS

Some people prefer to list at say double price when using cheaper cards (1-3k) and then sell more frequently, others sold at a higher mark up or higher priced players with a better profit margin, say 10k on a 20k card etc, or a mixture of both.

I am not sure I'd buy 20k cards, because if you don't buy FP, how many coins can you reastically have in the first 2-5 days? I don't think it's worth investing too much on one player, as price can change quickly. I probably prefer to buy player for 1-2K, with low risk, and sell them for like double, rinse and repeat. And probably focus on players who might appear in MM's.

Then when prices stabilise look to make coins out of the higher ones.

That being said, the first few days does bring out the special kind of lazy buyer who will massively overpay regardless.
  • ITSSPENO
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    @RemyS

That being said, the first few days does bring out the special kind of lazy buyer who will massively overpay regardless.

I think it's the fact that every one is buying there team at first so they can play, people just rush through.

The people that buy our cards aren't investors they're mainly people trying to make a team, hence why we always get a rush at Xmas again
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Hyped to start this again on 19
  • Uberman wrote: »

Same here.

You can make quite a bit of profit when the web app dops next week. It's not hard to make a million coins within the first week or two IMO.

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Uberman wrote: »

Same here.

You can make quite a bit of profit when the web app dops next week. It's not hard to make a million coins within the first week or two IMO.

First weeks are full of lazy buyers. Ill be listing all my pack pulls overpriced
  • Knowlesdinho
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    @RemyS

I think it's the fact that every one is buying there team at first so they can play, people just rush through.

The people that buy our cards aren't investors they're mainly people trying to make a team, hence why we always get a rush at Xmas again

Yeah. It’s the same with bronze and silvers. You can make some serious coin in the first few days, and at Xmas.
  • ITSSPENO
    Any of you guys using FP to get a head start or aiming to start from scratch and build?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Any of you guys using FP to get a head start or aiming to start from scratch and build?

Points for me
  • ITSSPENO

Points for me

I usually stick £10/20 quid on and see what I get from that. I was thinking about seeing how far I can get from scratch but I suppose I'm just losing all the best days
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited September 2018

Points for me

I usually stick £10/20 quid on and see what I get from that. I was thinking about seeing how far I can get from scratch but I suppose I'm just losing all the best days

I have enough credit loaded up on the console for 120k points :joy: - Dunno why i do it to myself as KDB was my only pull over 100k with 108k points last fifa (18)
  • Knowlesdinho

Points for me

I have enough credit loaded up on the console for 120k points :joy: - Dunno why i do it to myself as KDB was my only pull over 100k with 108k points last fifa (18)

You should do a pack opening with that freak toe of yours :joy:
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

Points for me

Might bring me some more luck :joy:
  • Knowlesdinho

Points for me

Might bring me some more luck :joy:

:joy:
  • SocratesMe

Same here.

I was 1m in profit by 2/10 last year. It’s definitely doable.
  • DougInskip
    7778 posts League Winner
    Looking to only spend 12k this year, on access next week. My profit for this year was 20 mil but I spent a ridiculous amount of real money and looking back, I didn’t really need to. This and the IF guide can easily make millions.
  • SocratesMe
  • SocratesMe wrote: »

Same here.

I was 1m in profit by 2/10 last year. It’s definitely doable.

Yep and I spent £0 on the game. Honestly it's the most entertaining aspect of the game for me.

For players who are just starting out, I recommend looking at the first few pages of this thread, opening FUTBIN, and making a note of some of the prominent prices you see. Will help you target "popular" players.

For example, someone like Zaha - who is rate at 82 with 91 pace and 87 dribbling - will be a good player to use.