TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    bbdce89442865d42b315303f1cbf01f5.png

Walcott is 3k ATM
    Brosinski 950 coins
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Is everyone finding more success with the 10+ of a player or the 1-2 of a player method so far?
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Do we expect Salah to get a price range update? He's been awfully close to his max BIN
  • maymanpele
    14423 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't know of anyone mentioned him before, but little lukaku the LB in serie a seems like a good card and only 3.5k
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    maymanpele wrote: »
    I don't know of anyone mentioned him before, but little lukaku the LB in serie a seems like a good card and only 3.5k

He's been pretty bad For me. I do think he'll be a good pickup once the game releases though. Should drop a bit and then people will use him in their cheap starter squads.
  • i Stereo Sun x
    572 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hello everyone, this is my first time using this strategy, can you guys tell me the best players for this? Have around 50k to start
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Hello everyone, this is my first time using this strategy, can you guys tell me the best players for this? Have around 50k to start

Whatever card you think people will generally use. Good league/good pace etc. etc. There are loads of them.
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    ITSSPENO wrote: »
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    So after my binge at 5am this morning I had 30 cards in my trade pile as well as 30 on my watch list. Last cycle of the night and I've finished with just 30 in the trade pile so 30 sold today which is good for a slow day. Back to 6am wake ups as well which is always brilliant for finding bargains

I hope that's not 6am UK time :neutral:

Yes, yes it is.

Guess I could end up fighting you for bargains then lol
  • i Stereo Sun x
    Kai9623 wrote: »

Whatever card you think people will generally use. Good league/good pace etc. etc. There are loads of them.

And for example, i buy 10 of x player for 2k, what price should i list them for?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    3800/3900
  • Kai9623
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    3800/3900

yep anything in that range
  • i Stereo Sun x
    Thanks guys, will try this.
  • Kai9623
    Thanks guys, will try this.

GL
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    One sale overnight. Cuadrado. Sold for 21250 bought last night for 11750. Not restocking
  • Layton8212
    1727 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dwight gayles been good for me on ps4, buying for 1.4 k and selling for 2.4/2.5k. Thinking about stopping as that card will be getting hammered in packs at midnight. Did this happen on xbox when early access came out?
  • Daveofwales01
    8430 posts League Winner
    Should I be trying to clear my trade pile now and sit on coins to get deals tomorrow or should I be filling it up with desirable players for when prices rise? Have seen people saying you don't want liquid coins on release and vice versa, thanks
  • Should I be trying to clear my trade pile now and sit on coins to get deals tomorrow or should I be filling it up with desirable players for when prices rise? Have seen people saying you don't want liquid coins on release and vice versa, thanks

I just have full tradepile All the time. If the prices fall a little they Will rise again on my cards. And maybe I dont see any different in sales
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Is everyone finding more success with the 10+ of a player or the 1-2 of a player method so far?

i havent sold anythig for 6 cycles yesterday in the afternoon but in the evening when using 1 or 2 players i sold 15 so i guess 1 or 2 is better!
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should I be trying to clear my trade pile now and sit on coins to get deals tomorrow or should I be filling it up with desirable players for when prices rise? Have seen people saying you don't want liquid coins on release and vice versa, thanks

No need to do that.
  • KaussieMonster
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've had a quiet day. At work and just kept relisting for around 5-6 sales total. Bought another Neuer for 150k to test my luck again at 199k. Fingers crossed. Game comes out in 5 hours in AUS for the higher editions
  • Daveofwales01
    8430 posts League Winner
    Khalabeeb wrote: »

No need to do that.
    Chmpen85 wrote: »

I just have full tradepile All the time. If the prices fall a little they Will rise again on my cards. And maybe I dont see any different in sales

Ok thanks both, was my sure what to do so I'll just restock and carry on, cheers
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    15e4fe550bfbe07e701e8c34e9e36878.png

not restocking any of them - got 2 15k packs to open on console so relisted and will restock tradepile to 99 or 100 next listing
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've sold 1 player in the last 6 cycles
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    @Uberman656

How many of each do you buy?
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    Wayneheath wrote: »
    I've sold 1 player in the last 6 cycles

im sure it gets better when the game is released in a few hours! people used up there ea acces now
  • sebbolsen
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will Sane's price rise towards this week? He will probably get an inform aswell? Got 2 Sane's for 26k on xbox
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    @Uberman656

How many of each do you buy?

@coatsy2008

• Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's slow now. Wait till tomorrow.
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sorry to ask again, but is anyone able and willing to gift me some trade pile increases perleassse?

Suffering with my basic EAS level :(
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16373 posts World Class
    Sold 4 in 2 cycles today, next one ends in 15mins
    aspas 2.9
    Gomez 2.4
    Stones 5.8
    Allessandrini 1.7