TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My serie A team I have is stuck aswell as I was playing a game and my 10hrs ran out and when I try and add the players to the trade pile says I have to sign back into the console version
  • Got khedira for 7k sold for 11k in 2listing should i higher price?
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm such an indecisive numpty! Decided to go all in when it comes to putting Martial, Mbappe & Dembele together, so that's gonna need Pogba, and at least one icon!

Gonna get my head down and trade hard for as long as it takes.

Everyone still turning cards over? Don't think I've had more than one card go each cycle today!
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rickch wrote: »
    I'm such an indecisive numpty! Decided to go all in when it comes to putting Martial, Mbappe & Dembele together, so that's gonna need Pogba, and at least one icon!

Everyone still turning cards over? Don't think I've had more than one card go each cycle today!

Last two cycles it's picking back up had about 4 sales each and that team already looks sick gl!
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there a site like futbin (It's not working!) where you can check player prices?
  • Rickch
    oElliott wrote: »
    Is there a site like futbin (It's not working!) where you can check player prices?

Don't think so just yet, shouldn't be long once full game is out
  • Rickch
    Ryan10g wrote: »

Last two cycles it's picking back up had about 4 sales each and that team already looks sick gl!

Heh thanks :)
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2017
    So just finished hybrid leagues and packed pjanic and gundogan, no idea what to List them at? Does this method work with guys valued over 20k? Or should I sell them around lowest bin and just reinvest in IFs or more normal cards?
  • ITSSPENO
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite

This is the thing I hate the most! having to search each player to check their price roughly! :angry:

Hopefully Futbin/Futwiz will be back soon, I imagine once the web app is up for everyone maybe?
  • ITSSPENO
    edited September 2017
    So just finished hybrid leagues and packed pjanic and gundogan, no idea what to List them at? Does this method work with guys valued over 20k? Or should I sell them around lowest bin and just reinvest in IFs or more normal cards?

@Ryan10g

This method works with high value cards, just look at @Uberman656 recent posts. Don't expect them to sell straight away though. With low coins I'd go for cheaper cards but more of them, so I'm consistently getting sales and seeing profit, even if it is smaller.

I wouldn't personally start looking at trading with higher cards till I got to 500k+ but each to their own..
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect

ITSSPENO wrote: »

This is the thing I hate the most! having to search each player to check their price roughly! :angry:

Hopefully Futbin/Futwiz will be back soon, I imagine once the web app is up for everyone maybe?

Yeh it's a pain let's just hope it back up Tuesday!
  • DoD_Jester
    27233 posts Player of the Year
    Not having futbin is a God send at the minute, so many opportunities to snipe

Just a shame I suck at it
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone else think piques max is going to go up? An 87 defender going for 15k seems really cheap, I bought one and threw it up for 21k for now may unlist it if price rises at all
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's slow tho
  • Killashaw
    1216 posts Professional
    Wow today was a bad day, can't sell anything. Still 23 items in my trade pile. Just waiting until Tuesday for the new idiots I guess :P
  • DoD_Jester
    edited September 2017
    First good cycle of the night

Replaced all and bought consumables with the proceeds

zjxtt3.png

Closing in on 200k in assets total
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Only been able to sell one of my 15 clynes so far. Purchased all for 7k and the one sold for 10k. Slow going on him.
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional
    sold 12 players in my last 2 cycles like a 20k + profit there. i switched from selling 12 to selling 1 or 2 the results are not to bad
  • JpCkid21
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    5 sales in last 2 cycles after a quiet day.
    bellerin 23750... bought for 15k
    gameiro 15750... bought for 11k x2
    khedira 9700... bought for 4.5k
    mendy 2900... bought for 1.6k
  • Rootseyyy
    1288 posts Professional
    So after my binge at 5am this morning I had 30 cards in my trade pile as well as 30 on my watch list. Last cycle of the night and I've finished with just 30 in the trade pile so 30 sold today which is good for a slow day. Back to 6am wake ups as well which is always brilliant for finding bargains
  • ITSSPENO
    Rootseyyy wrote: »
    So after my binge at 5am this morning I had 30 cards in my trade pile as well as 30 on my watch list. Last cycle of the night and I've finished with just 30 in the trade pile so 30 sold today which is good for a slow day. Back to 6am wake ups as well which is always brilliant for finding bargains

I hope that's not 6am UK time :neutral:
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Started out with 90k after opening 12kFP worth of packs, close to 400k now! :)
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    only 90k from 12k fp? That is some very unlucky pack luck. Glad to hear more then making up for in trading though :)
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Surfy wrote: »
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    only 90k from 12k fp? That is some very unlucky pack luck. Glad to hear more then making up for in trading though :)
    Only notable pull was Morata :/... Cheers brah :+1:
  • GeTRiGhT
    11308 posts Has That Special Something
    Is the overall opinion that prices will drop Tuesday?

• Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

For the day maybe but then demand also spikes so they won't stay low long is what I've gotten from the older players
  • Surfy
    1133 posts Professional
    edited September 2017

For the day maybe but then demand also spikes so they won't stay low long is what I've gotten from the older players

This, there will be a short downward trend. Players will be undercutting each other to get their coins from pack pulls. With those coins they will start to build up their teams. Interesting thing this year we have a staggered release which in years past never happened.
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The first few days after launch are gonna be perfect to snatch up players for really cheap! Collect as many as you can and sell a week after, and you will be rolling in the coins!
  • Marlos
    300 posts Sunday League Hero

This, there will be a short downward trend. Players will be undercutting each other to get their coins from pack pulls. With those coins they will start to build up their teams. Interesting thing this year we have a staggered release which in years past never happened.

It happened every year LMAO
  • DoD_Jester
    Marlos wrote: »

It happened every year LMAO

Staggered release? No it didn't, bar a few countries that don't get access til later the game itself released worldwide at the same time and date(are you referring to the EA axxess trial maybe?)