TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

  • DoD_Jester
    27288 posts Player of the Year
    oElliott wrote: »
    Right going into the 9th listing of the day with one sale still...gonna drop my prices back to what they were yesterday if no one sells as I've made 3k in 9 hours of 30 cards

    I've only made about 5k in 4 listings mate, nothing to panic about, just people's ea access running out so less traffic on the market
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    I had almost 50 sales in the last 24 hours. Probably have 2.5m in total assets now. Managed to sell 89 Blanc for 770k as well. Time to start monitoring Icon prices.
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    I had almost 50 sales in the last 24 hours. Probably have 2.5m in total assets now. Managed to sell 89 Blanc for 770k as well. Time to start monitoring Icon prices.

    Wow nice did you rip any fifa points or just trading? I'm at about 300k in assets. But no real team to speak of lol
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had a mega slow day today, having a run of bad luck! Hoping to make a few sales between now and release.

    I'm curious to know what everyone is doing in terms of buying players? I've got a cheap Bundesliga starter team but I'd love to get a stronger team together - anyone else in the same boat?

    Not sure when to buy!
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rickch wrote: »
    I've had a mega slow day today, having a run of bad luck! Hoping to make a few sales between now and release.

    I'm curious to know what everyone is doing in terms of buying players? I've got a cheap Bundesliga starter team but I'd love to get a stronger team together - anyone else in the same boat?

    Not sure when to buy!

    Me I have no team just random golds from SBC packs that I plan to recycle, probably going to sit on any sales tomorrow until Tuesday and then jump on a cheap gold team or two maybe 20k or so total then rebuild my pile moving toward informs slowly
  • The Day have been great for me. But the last two cycles. 2 sales total and was only 4k players. Was hoping for a great evening. But maybe IT Will be slow to Tuesday now. But I still have faith. Will have 1 mill Worth of tradepile before Tuesday. Have arround 750k now
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    oElliott wrote: »
    Right going into the 9th listing of the day with one sale still...gonna drop my prices back to what they were yesterday if no one sells as I've made 3k in 9 hours of 30 cards

    I've only made about 5k in 4 listings mate, nothing to panic about, just people's ea access running out so less traffic on the market

    Yeh makes sense that, I'll still lower mine a tad I think but will hold onto them till Tuesday as see what goes on there
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    oElliott wrote: »
    Right going into the 9th listing of the day with one sale still...gonna drop my prices back to what they were yesterday if no one sells as I've made 3k in 9 hours of 30 cards

    I've only made about 5k in 4 listings mate, nothing to panic about, just people's ea access running out so less traffic on the market

    This.

  • Chmpen85
    938 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    Chmpen85 wrote: »
    The Day have been great for me. But the last two cycles. 2 sales total and was only 4k players. Was hoping for a great evening. But maybe IT Will be slow to Tuesday now. But I still have faith. Will have 1 mill Worth of tradepile before Tuesday. Have arround 750k now

    And Then I got 3 sales. 1 was gamerio 15k after have had him 1.5 Day. That was decent cycle coin Wise
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got a bunch of players like Benzema, Bellerin, Son that go for a decent bit atm. You guys reckon I should hold on until game release or sell em off now?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    bcb05c573c21f7964a54a8a9bddf3a40.jpg

    Bought back for 3.3k - increased to 8.9k
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    ManTrain wrote: »
    I had almost 50 sales in the last 24 hours. Probably have 2.5m in total assets now. Managed to sell 89 Blanc for 770k as well. Time to start monitoring Icon prices.

    Wow nice did you rip any fifa points or just trading? I'm at about 300k in assets. But no real team to speak of lol

    Definitely did FP lol. I don't have a team yet. Or any idea what formation or league I want to go with. Probably won't spend more than a few hundred k on my main and fitness teams.
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    Selling 15-20 fitness card per cycle for 1.2k.

    Keeps the ship steady might up to 1.5k
  • DougInskip
    7776 posts League Winner
    @Khalabeeb they packed mate or you buying them?
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    DougInskip wrote: »
    @Khalabeeb they packed mate or you buying them?

    I put roughly 300k into it and also selling the few i packed
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This could be slightly off topic sorry but what's everyone thinking about the possible otw sbcs? I'm thinking of picking up a few cheap 84's and a few IF Valbuena's
  • zzachzx
    5529 posts Big Money Move
    Bernardo silva - bought for 3.7k sold for 8.3k
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ive been doing alright from trading using different methods and want to try this now too but is it fair to say Im probably better off waiting for full release now?
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Sold bakayoko for 23.5, didn't restock as he's a bit high, sold if danilo for 22k, didn't restock same reason, sold Pedro for 8 didn't restock as he was there for 2 days. Got 69k now and not sure what to do with it, got about 130k in my trade pile.
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    balde diao has gone to 6.8k is it still worth to pick some up been selling for 8.5-9k
    max is only 10k but could be used for mane POTM and might get a OTW card
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Any way to make a script with Razer Synapse to make posting easier? I'm not home atm but I don't think it tracks mouse movement so idk if it'd work
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Sold bakayoko for 23.5, didn't restock as he's a bit high, sold if danilo for 22k, didn't restock same reason, sold Pedro for 8 didn't restock as he was there for 2 days. Got 69k now and not sure what to do with it, got about 130k in my trade pile.
    Invest in other players :)
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    azaarron wrote: »
    balde diao has gone to 6.8k is it still worth to pick some up been selling for 8.5-9k
    max is only 10k but could be used for mane POTM and might get a OTW card
    Nah not worth anymore
  • Dodds
    9233 posts League Winner
    Gonna dive in on this again, gonna use a few units for more players.

    Instead of the 10-12 per player I used to buy last year.
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    9a465048de9b6fdc20c16744161b0101.png
  • Reus
    23524 posts Club Captain
    Khalabeeb wrote: »
    9a465048de9b6fdc20c16744161b0101.png

    The return of the trade king
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Sold bakayoko for 23.5, didn't restock as he's a bit high, sold if danilo for 22k, didn't restock same reason, sold Pedro for 8 didn't restock as he was there for 2 days. Got 69k now and not sure what to do with it, got about 130k in my trade pile.
    Invest in other players :)

    Yea I'll have to have a look at the market, been out all day playing footy and just relisting when I could.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Khalabeeb wrote: »
    9a465048de9b6fdc20c16744161b0101.png

    What's Iniesta's going rate? @Khalabeeb
  • Khalabeeb
    727 posts Sunday League Hero
    I bought bunch of him for around 15k and now his lowest bin is 23k. He'll keep going up he is the only player every year that starts of really low than heads into the 40-50k range than after couple of months drops down.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10349 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2017
    Reading this thread without transfer market access actually hurts :joy:

    On the plus side though it is reassuring to know pretty much all the players i bought, first team and fitness, have all but doubled in price since my ten hour trial ran out and are likely to rise further.

    Dont have anywhere near as much time to dedicate to this as i have on previous years but looking forward to doing a few deals Tuesday :smile:

    Honestly think with my schedule as it is BPM might be the most suitable method for me this year... Good luck though lads, keep at it. Pleases me to see some good eggs doing well with their trading :smiley:
Sign In or Register to comment.