TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• maymanpele
    14491 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone think Godin under just under 20k and Handanovic at 16k are good pick ups?
  • Haven been taking screens but IT Works very well with almost Every player. I am not at uberman standard. But have got me from arround 50k from points (still have a ton of points but keeping Them) to tradepile of 500k with This method. Have 76 players in trade pile from 1500-30k most arround 6k sale price.
  • Chmpen85
    986 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2017
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Another dzeko and baines sold

Dzeko paid 900 sold 2.6, baines 1.4 sold for 3k

Baines been class for me. Selling at 3.5-3.7!

Baines is class yes. But price raising. Same as Coleman.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Anyone think Godin under just under 20k and Handanovic at 16k are good pick ups?

Godin will rise imo. I think defenders with high defending stats will be favoured quite a bit this year due to how hard defending has become.
  • maymanpele wrote: »

Last year goalkeepers was bad for me.
  • krakos000
    17702 posts World Class
    Finally after a couple days ONE of my Martins sells lol only made like 700 coins on him cause he wasn't selling at anything higher
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Bakayoko is a decent one in last 12 hours, buying for 17.5-18 and selling for 21.5 to 23.5, sold twice and I was sleeping for 6 of those hours.
  • Kai9623
    Bakayoko is a decent one in last 12 hours, buying for 17.5-18 and selling for 21.5 to 23.5, sold twice and I was sleeping for 6 of those hours.
    I would list higher tbh
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    I would list higher tbh

I am tempted to but most hours he's between a lot of his cards selling for under 20, you think he's still sell for say 24-26? Thanks
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Neymar worth to pick up for 500-550k as he will be OTW on friday?
  • Bakayoko is a decent one in last 12 hours, buying for 17.5-18 and selling for 21.5 to 23.5, sold twice and I was sleeping for 6 of those hours.

Dont know what hes price Range. But have considered him. And would list him min 28k when buying for that amount.

Have bought sterling at 13000 selling at 20.000.
    Firminho 15000. Selling at 26.000 due to price Range.
    So yes I think you can Sell him higher.
  • Neymar worth to pick up for 500-550k as he will be OTW on friday?

Hard to say. Will think he could rise. Think league 1 Will be popular This year. But if I would take the risk not sure.
    Would go for mbappe insteed I think. He has Also Better nationality in my opinion
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slow morning, although a few of the higher worth kits I packed have sold this morning, so some progress at least!

Random request, don't suppose there is anyone here that wouldn't mind gifting me trade pile increases are there? Cheeky I know, but you don't ask you don't get :)
  • Kai9623
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    I would list higher tbh

I am tempted to but most hours he's between a lot of his cards selling for under 20, you think he's still sell for say 24-26? Thanks
    Personally i would list 30 or above lol depends on his max price too
  • Rickch wrote: »
    Slow morning, although a few of the higher worth kits I packed have sold this morning, so some progress at least!

Random request, don't suppose there is anyone here that wouldn't mind gifting me trade pile increases are there? Cheeky I know, but you don't ask you don't get :)

The next 5-7 hours are aways slow for me. But Then There is 4-5 hours. Where I Sell a Lot in total.
    I make arround 100-200k a Day at the moment. So cant complain. And have not a full tp yet.
  • Humma78
    2549 posts Fans' Favourite
    I know I'll probably get a negative response but want to invest all my coins before I I have a few days away got around 700 k what would recommend I do. Thanks in advance.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017
    Some poor guy binned my Theo Hernandez for 10k :smile:
  • Humma78 wrote: »
    I know I'll probably get a negative response but want to invest all my coins before I I have a few days away got around 700 k what would recommend I do. Thanks in advance.

This is more an buy players and list Them higher and have a Lot of cycles. And not Much of an investment thread. You say you are away in a few Days. So is IT only 2-3 Day investment or more Long term. Because you can try to Guess the OTW cards and Invest in these players. They may rise when they get an OTW card
  • PelzyWelzy
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    fa7d0429b5a4bd307dd159aa6137ba97.png

Bought back for 15750 - increased to 32750

Is carrasco really going for 32k? Picked one up couple of days ago for 9k for my team :joy:
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Humma78 wrote: »

Morata. As many as 700k gets. He’ll be OTW/IF, so his base card is coming out of packs.
  • ITSSPENO
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Humma78 wrote: »

Morata. As many as 700k gets. He’ll be OTW/IF, so his base card is coming out of packs.

@DaveSaves Do we 100% know when OTW is coming out?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Friday mate. But he’s going to be IF on Weds
  • FknPitsy
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will his price range change though? I'm pretty sure he's at max already, last time I checked. I could be mistaken.
  • ITSSPENO
    2010 posts Fans' Favourite
    Friday mate. But he’s going to be IF on Weds

Yeah I noticed the hat-trick, what's his price like compared to yesterday though?

Always the chance of an influx of pack openings on Tuesday due to Ronaldo/Icon edition being out, if he's risen he may drop slightly then
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    I looked last night and he was about 25k

I have no idea what he was though. Futbin needs to gets 🎃🎃🎃🎃 together
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    maymanpele wrote: »

Godin was 14k before so theres demand there for him
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2017

You think he's worth investing at 25k considering otw and his if next week? He looks overpriced to me already.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

You think he's worth investing at 25k considering otw and his if next week? He looks overpriced to me already.

I’m not because I don’t want my funds held up, I want to keep buying and selling

But..

• Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Sales from a few listings when i went to bed

4eccd0a4b1101838e2fb20240deeec90.png

c53183fc3011c6111528611c366f347a.png

53a2b253f833c7a823d835a86d9a4b02.png

Paid 9k for Pique - Not Restocking - Replaced with Rakitic for 22250 - Listed for 37750
    Packed Douglas Costa - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Bravo - Listed for 5.7k
    Packed Tadic - Not Restocking - Replaced with packed Insigne - Listed for 28750
    Paid 17k for Oblak - Not Restocking - Replaced with Gueye for 9.7k - Listed for 20750
    Packed Vela - Not Restocking - Replaced with Tolisso for 14500 - Listed for 29750
    Packed Aurier - Restocked for 9.8k - Increased to 18750
  • LenKikk
    1370 posts Professional
    any suggestions guys atm im working with, sanchez, if aranquiz, baines, eder and immobile got 90k left. Are there any good sellers im overlooking?