TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START) EARLY HYPE!!!

Comments

• krakos000
    17641 posts World Class
    Think I'm gonna stop trying this as nothing seems to be selling for me after 2 days lol :'(
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Will post some sales when I get home. Need to restock. Sold about 30 players today. Unfortunately I bought an icon for more than I should have last night and I'm still trying to flip him so it's tying up coins I could be using.
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm trying to minimise the size of my trade pile now until full release, I want to try and build a strong team for when prices drop on full release
  • DoD_Jester
    27233 posts Player of the Year
    Another dzeko and baines sold

Dzeko paid 900 sold 2.6, baines 1.4 sold for 3k
  • CoolNickHD
    771 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I made around 10 million from this last year so it does work. A piece of advice - price everything 1k more than you think. I did this last year during the prime time and had the same amount of sales.
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Rickch wrote: »
    I'm trying to minimise the size of my trade pile now until full release, I want to try and build a strong team for when prices drop on full release

Prices aren't dropping on good players at release.
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    101152687dfd99dd59224380764ea193.png

Bought back for 2.3k - Increased to 6.3k
  • Rickch
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Rickch wrote: »

Prices aren't dropping on good players at release.

Hmm, almost everything I've read suggests prices usually take a dip on release day as the masses start packing, before quickly re-stabilising and then continuing a steady rise...you not think this is likely?

I was tempted to get the French trip up top, Martial, Mbappe & Dembele
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Today has been really slow, and I think it might just be because Early Access is done for most people. I think this should pick back up within a couple hours/days because more people will be using the Web App!
  • DoD_Jester wrote: »

Baines been class for me. Selling at 3.5-3.7!
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Shade98818 wrote: »
    Today has been really slow, and I think it might just be because Early Access is done for most people. I think this should pick back up within a couple hours/days because more people will be using the Web App!

It will do - theres not just the influx of full release players - theres also all those people who have transfer market locked currently
  • DoD_Jester
    DoD_Jester wrote: »

Baines been class for me. Selling at 3.5-3.7!

I'm gonna up my price and add an extra one of him after next cycle, think that's the 3rd sale of had of his card at 3k
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold bellerin for 22.5k resrocked at 14.5k
    Increased his price to 23.5k
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2017
    First time listing Ben Arfa and Bellerabi. Both sold, bought Ben Arfa for ~2k put him up 10k bid 22k bin and he sold on bid for 10k! Bellerabi was bought ~4/5k and sold for 11750k, seem like good buys but maybe just a fluke? Anyone else tried these two/had any success?

*Also Sturridge has sold 3/3 times so far listed at 5.9k first two and raised to 6.9k last time, might go again for 7.5k*
  • Ryno
    6533 posts Big Money Move
    Went into my club and just threw up random non-rares

Cabral - 2k
    Fabio - 2.8k

Didn't think I would get sales first cycle
  • Been trying on ps4 this method and havent made any money, bought darmian for 1.5k and listed him up for 3.2k and he aint selling
  • oElliott
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    Been trying on ps4 this method and havent made any money, bought darmian for 1.5k and listed him up for 3.2k and he aint selling

I've not had a sale from darmian yet either just raised him to 4800/4900 as I'm not going to restock him when (if) he sells. Also better off with a wider range of players for example I had 3 consecutive sales on Cahill early and 3consecutive sales on Sturridge just now. With the right players it should work on PS4 also, how many have you got in tp?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    6836f2eeca1736cec1df5eb0ae52a9e0.png

Packed him didn't realise he was 3k - thought he would be like 1k - wasn't even worth it really :joy:

Replaced with packed Milinkovic-Savic - Listed for 8.3k
  • BackDaddy
    3281 posts National Call-Up
    How many transfers can you do at once. I opened all the increases in the catalogue (pretty sure I'm level 70+) can still only list 40. It's like some of the increases didn't work
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    edited September 2017
    BackDaddy wrote: »
    How many transfers can you do at once. I opened all the increases in the catalogue (pretty sure I'm level 70+) can still only list 40. It's like some of the increases didn't work

@BackDaddy pretty sure its glitched and you're stuck on 40 the entire year if you redeemed them all :neutral:
  • BackDaddy
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    BackDaddy wrote: »

@BackDaddy pretty sure its glitched and you're stuck on 40 the entire year if you redeemed them all :neutral:

Wow ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me first year I try to put some effort in
  • DoD_Jester
    Pretty sure that's true too, happened to a few ppl last year and me on 16
  • BackDaddy
    Oh well I guess I'll have to make do. Wish I'd noticed the other day I would have switched accounts now I've made about 200k
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    First cycle since 5am EST without a sale, not to bad of a day
  • JpCkid21
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold 2 bellerin at 23750 each,
    Restocked for 15k each
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Who is a better investment?

A. Zlatan
    B. Lukaku
    C. Lacazette + martial
  • Hujaber
    4842 posts Big Money Move
    Guys the high rated players and desired players, do I sell them now or wait to full release?
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move

A. Zlatan
    B. Lukaku
    C. Lacazette + martial
    C
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Kai9623 wrote: »

A. Zlatan