• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Had sex in one once if that counts
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    But would ye sit on the seat?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Usually avoid them like the plague - All of them stink of stale urine and its nauseating
  • coatsy2008 wrote: »

You filthy b*stard. He's talking about going for a number one or two. Lenin would be disgusted.
  • coatsy
    Also, I went to the toilets at work recently, there was excrement all around the seat and on the walls.

There was also a used condom and vomit once in the toilets at my uni halls.

Traumatic
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    What's the furthest you'll go in one?
    I always go deep
    giphy.gif
  • PochBall wrote: »
    What's the furthest you'll go in one?
    I always go deep
    giphy.gif

Is that what happened to you on your trip to India?
  • SF9
    9117 posts League Winner
    Unless you've been to a festival & went in one of those outside toilets you've not seen anything...
  • Azof
    20352 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2017
    Never done more than a wee is one
  • LFC Simon 98
    21686 posts Club Captain
    SF9 wrote: »
    Unless you've been to a festival & went in one of those outside toilets you've not seen anything...

Ohh yea there's a horrible place
  • Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends on the toilet
  • coatsy
    edited September 2017
    hoban95 wrote: »
    coatsy2008 wrote: »

You filthy b*stard. He's talking about going for a number one or two. Lenin would be disgusted.

I've also been out having a wee in a cubicle that didn't lock...two guys and a girl open the door...one of them goes "can you hurry up? We're going to have a threesome" Another traumatic toilet experience.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    Also, I went to the toilets at work recently, there was excrement all around the seat and on the walls.

Traumatic

What fine establishment do you work in then?
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    Azof wrote: »
    Never done more than a wee is one

• PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Fab wrote: »

Traumatic

deffo greggs, their steak bakes can do some damage
  • coatsy
    edited September 2017

Traumatic

I work in an office, anyway it was gross. Offices are a hive of grossness tbh. Mould on plates etc .
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up

Traumatic

I work in an office, anyway it was gross. Offices are a hive of grossness tbh. Mould on plates etc .

Is there no dishwasher?
  • Diggy
    15577 posts World Class
    About 10 meters
  • coatsy
    I'll only have a number 1 in them. Gross. Feel sorry for women. Hold in that number 2 until I get home.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    All poos should be done in Wetherspoons when out in public.
  • coatsy

Traumatic

Is there no dishwasher?

People just leave them, then complain when the cleaners move stuff or wash it.
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Traumatic

1096.gif
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Depends where they are, how well maintained they are, what level of desperation I'm at, and how intoxicated I am.

Generally I'm hardly ever more than an hour from home, so a poo can wait till I get there, for a wee, I'll go anywhere as long as I'm not paddling through other people's piddle puddle to get to the urinal.

Pretty much pass all manner of places on the way home so I can stop and find somewhere clean to do my business, my favourite is The Red Cow Richmond, their bogs are right by the back door so can get in and out without the bar staff demanding you buy a drink :smiley:
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    Depends where they are, how well maintained they are, what level of desperation I'm at, and how intoxicated I am.

Generally I'm hardly ever more than an hour from home, so a poo can wait till I get there, for a wee, I'll go anywhere as long as I'm not paddling through other people's piddle puddle to get to the urinal.

Pretty much pass all manner of places on the way home so I can stop and find somewhere clean to do my business, my favourite is The Red Cow Richmond, their bogs are right by the back door so can get in and out without the bar staff demanding you buy a drink :smiley:

Football stadiums are usually the worst for that
  • hoban95
    68337 posts Icon
    edited September 2017

I've also been out having a wee in a cubicle that didn't lock...two guys and a girl open the door...one of them goes "can you hurry up? We're going to have a threesome" Another traumatic toilet experience.

Surprised you didn't join them and watched.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up

Football stadiums are usually the worst for that

Stamford Bridge ones aren't too bad for it, to be honest.

Better manners in West London I suppose :trollface:
  • coatsy

Surprised you didn't join them and watched.

Sip away at my bath water as the voyeur