SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    11434 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Icon sbc later. Who am I getting? If I pack a keeper I’m launching my console off the birds coupon and dumping her.

Video evidence, I agree with the talk part. I do like football talk but when it involves Celtic and Rangers I don’t get involved just a no win situation.

coming fae you giving it all the stevie g gonna win the league talk at the start of the season :joy:
  • Sykesy
    3803 posts National Call-Up
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Honestly prefer coming on here and seeing actual Fifa chat. Aye. I’m aware it’s a forum and how it works. But honestly. The patter about deflecting attention from the point in question is mind numbing. Same old people what about Celtic. Both sets of fans from Glasgow could argue and debate on here for years on end about what our fans have done.

Genuine question can you actually block people on this forum so you can’t see their posts? Some just never have anything positive to say and constantly posting dug ****. Frys my nut.

Icon sbc later. Who am I getting? If I pack a keeper I’m launching my console off the birds coupon and dumping her.

Fifa is mince mate

You play pes ya mad sex offender. Behave 😂
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5469 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »

Video evidence, I agree with the talk part. I do like football talk but when it involves Celtic and Rangers I don’t get involved just a no win situation.

coming fae you giving it all the stevie g gonna win the league talk at the start of the season :joy:

Prove it ya ned
  • MarioMonk
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    I actually have agreed with alot of what Sykesy has been saying recently.
    Does not take himself seriously and calls a spade a spade no matter if its about Rangers or Celtic.
    Then you get the usual others here if a player of their team did something absolutely terrible would try to justify it or turn around.
    Mind numbing is exactly what it is.
  • Sykesy
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Does not take himself seriously and calls a spade a spade no matter if its about Rangers or Celtic.
    Then you get the usual others here if a player of their team did something absolutely terrible would try to justify it or turn around.

Call a spade a spade and get paid. Eazy E Actually live by that Moto in life.

But that’s plenty of the complimentary posts thanks. A forum with genuine debates or patter is much healthier than the reality of sectarianism etc we won’t solve none of that on here 😂
  • MarioMonk
    1663 posts Play-Off Hero
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Call a spade a spade and get paid. Eazy E Actually live by that Moto in life.

But that’s plenty of the complimentary posts thanks. A forum with genuine debates or patter is much healthier than the reality of sectarianism etc we won’t solve none of that on here 😂

Back to calling you a fanny then :smile:
  • SC1967
    10316 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 21
    Haha a second yellow for that?!

Why are refs so pish.
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »

Why are refs so pish.

dude was in on goal. can see by his lack of complaining he knew it was right
  • SC1967

Why are refs so pish.

Did you see it? He didn’t do a thing.
  • fergoosee

Why are refs so pish.

he took out the valencia player? at least it looked like he did
  • SC1967

Why are refs so pish.

From that camera angle it most definitely didn’t look like that.
  • fergoosee

Why are refs so pish.

From that camera angle it most definitely didn’t look like that.

thought he bundled into the valencia player as he fell over
  • SC1967
    edited February 21
  • fergoosee
  • SC1967
    Tough one to take. We were the better team for the first 35 minutes. Playing really well.
  • fergoosee
    Tough one to take. We were the better team for the first 35 minutes. Playing really well.

seems a bit harsh but dont think was a foul on toljan. more like a tiny bit of contact and he tripped up. celtic were looking more dangerous which is unlucky for yous
  • Sykesy
    Free Falcao 89 rated card. 2 82 rated teams one inform. Had Bacca already. 90% was untradeable then packed Verrati 😂

Genuinely can’t watch this since going to 10 men. Scott Bain has made a few cracking saves but Valencia are relentless since the red card. Hard to watch
  • SC1967
    Ajer with a great challenge. Guedes diving about again. He’s pathetic.
  • Sykesy
    If you don’t take they chances im Europe you suffer. What a team we are though. Valencia away start brilliant go down to 10 and just battle and keep ourselfs in it till they bring on Gameiro. Actually proud in defeat and Scott Brown has been brilliant.

Positive news. Geoffrey will get another boost. His nationality will change and I’ll afford him 😂
  • fergoosee
    If you don’t take they chances im Europe you suffer. What a team we are though. Valencia away start brilliant go down to 10 and just battle and keep ourselfs in it till they bring on Gameiro. Actually proud in defeat and Scott Brown has been brilliant.

Positive news. Geoffrey will get another boost. His nationality will change and I’ll afford him 😂

better no change his nation
  • SC1967
    Proud of the performance. Down to 10 men for about an hour and still deserved something out of it.
  • fergoosee
    Proud of the performance. Down to 10 men for about an hour and still deserved something out of it.

apparently we wouldnt jumped a spot on the rankings if yous got a draw, shame that
  • Bhoy
    1802 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 21
    Played very well tonight and actually looked assured at the back for a change away in Europe. Just a pity we absolutely ruined it for ourselves in the first leg.
  • SC1967
    SBC Rabiot...hello there. Going to do that at some point.

His normal card has been an ever present for me this year.
  • fergoosee

aye he looks very good. might do him also. just done falcao as well
  • Sykesy
    Otw sbcs have been dreadful. 2 tradeable 3 untradeable 2 walks outs... both untradeable both Richarlison. Get them so far to ****. Mugged right off 😂
  • fergoosee
    Otw sbcs have been dreadful. 2 tradeable 3 untradeable 2 walks outs... both untradeable both Richarlison. Get them so far to ****. Mugged right off 😂

im stuck with an inui and babel and no players left to launch into the sbcs
  • Sykesy

Payday Fridays always result in Fifa points surely
  • fergoosee

Payday Fridays always result in Fifa points surely

dont get paid on fridays and try not to spend cash on fifa
  • Derryboy1893
    3276 posts National Call-Up

I'm hugely tempted for the link to mbop