Comments

• Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Enjoyable.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4450 posts National Call-Up
    SC1967 wrote: »
    YAAAASSSSS

Brown sent off for celebrating a late winner. What a shambles of a rule :joy:

Rules a rule at the end of the day , don’t like it either but it’s impossible to contain that I’d imagine on the park :D , he was lucky to even be on but is what it is
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 17
    great rule. shouldnt be encouraging fans entering leaving the stands
  • SC1967
    10731 posts Has That Special Something
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

:joy:

Have you seen it in action? It was a yellow and no more.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Satisfying.

Can only imagine the outcry. Sat with my mate watching it. He came round to get icon sbc done on his console. Supports the blue mob. The pain on his face when brown scores was worse than the pain of him packing Laudrup 😂

Just need to secure the Scottish cup and it’s Treble done. Again.
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

:joy:

Have you seen it in action? It was a yellow and no more.

late and high, studs up. looks a red tbh
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone done well. Out Bundesliga ups today. My red Witsel looks ridiculous now. Red hazard up to 86 looks tasty too. Unfortunately though not much change to HL Werner price
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone done well. Out Bundesliga ups today. My red Witsel looks ridiculous now. Red hazard up to 86 looks tasty too. Unfortunately though not much change to HL Werner price

My 88 Reus is up to 91. As if he wasnt class enough as it was.
  • Sykesy
    93 Reus but still on a losing streak. 15 wins after 20 games. Now lost last 7. Need to win 2 from 3 to get 17 😂
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sykesy wrote: »
    93 Reus but still on a losing streak. 15 wins after 20 games. Now lost last 7. Need to win 2 from 3 to get 17 😂

Get aff. Once I lose once I just go off for a few hours.
  • Sykesy
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Get aff. Once I lose once I just go off for a few hours.

This has been since before the Celtic game and after. I quit last 2 games while they where level. Was 4-2 up with 5 minutes to play. 4-4 then 3-0 up after 11 minutes it went 3-3 90th. Refuse to play on cause I know what awaits in extra time. For being such a brat I’ve turned it off and banning myself from attempting 17 cause that’s just a pure **** move by me making opponents miss out on wins so I don’t go mental and hook my skull in 😂
  • SC1967
    10731 posts Has That Special Something
    He has absolutely nothing to complain about from yesterday. Just spitting the dummy out.
  • Sykesy
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

The prices of these 83-90 are absolutely mental. CR7 up top. Will complete my life and Fifa career. I’ll go bankrupt trying these sbcs.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

The prices of these 83-90 are absolutely mental. CR7 up top. Will complete my life and Fifa career. I’ll go bankrupt trying these sbcs.

Says I’ll do 5, first 4 trash.

5th, Portugal, Juve.... hearts going and out pops Cancelo.

However made most my money back by selling the one I already had in my team.

I would have loved to get Ronaldo but it also would have meant changing my whole team around which I would have hated since I quite like it.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done one and got Witsel. Not the worst.
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    Finally used Alessandrini tonight and he scored in a 2-1 win and a 1-0 having over 1800 skill points and taking a 2 week break from fifa isn’t easy to come back to.. but he seems decent
  • Sykesy
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

I would have loved to get Ronaldo but it also would have meant changing my whole team around which I would have hated since I quite like it.

If I got Cancelo I’d stop also. Perfect link to Figo. Get another bought and go at them again. I’m bringing on Batshuayi inform to get this free one on offer
  • Derryboy1893
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

If I got Cancelo I’d stop also. Perfect link to Figo. Get another bought and go at them again. I’m bringing on Batshuayi inform to get this free one on offer

I'm going to try out if Arnie that I've had stashed since the icon crafting at toty
  • Karlos
    24283 posts Club Captain
  • Sykesy
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

I'm going to try out if Arnie that I've had stashed since the icon crafting at toty

I played 3 DR games won 2 scored with Batman twice. The 7 is going to be a struggle. I’m not even ashamed to admit it but D3 is solid man. I’m at 2003 skill points and it’s litetally a struggle each game, Hate it just want to chill and enjoy a game where it’s decent. Not a constant grind. Throw the fact you’re using an 84 inform against god squads into the mix causes headaches
  • Sykesy
    Karlos wrote: »

Their too raging to care tbh mate! Probably still all outside Hampden preparing a statement for change at the top.
  • Derryboy1893
    5 OTW sbcs complete

Sokratis
    Alisson
    Dembele
    Golovin
    Sokratis

I played 3 DR games won 2 scored with Batman twice. The 7 is going to be a struggle. I’m not even ashamed to admit it but D3 is solid man. I’m at 2003 skill points and it’s litetally a struggle each game, Hate it just want to chill and enjoy a game where it’s decent. Not a constant grind. Throw the fact you’re using an 84 inform against god squads into the mix causes headaches

Ditched him after 1 game and bought 91 Lewa
  • Derryboy1893
    4 Tielemans
    2 Inui
    1 Almiron
    1 Piatek
    1 Mariano
    1 Babel
    1 Balotelli
    1 Suárez
    1 Boateng
    1 Sane
    1 Sokratis
  • Sykesy
    That pack luck is boggin but can I ask why you’re not doing summer only? Winter ones are a waste of coin
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    Iv totally avoided these OTWs. Have done 2 base icons though and pulled Maldini and Larsson so happy enough with that.
  • Derryboy1893
    That pack luck is boggin but can I ask why you’re not doing summer only? Winter ones are a waste of coin

83 vs 82.a lot cheaper
  • jamle1874
    6690 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    Iv totally avoided these OTWs. Have done 2 base icons though and pulled Maldini and Larsson so happy enough with that.

Wolf of EA street make my 90k to 400k so i can get RTTF Kondogbia plz
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »

Wolf of EA street make my 90k to 400k so i can get RTTF Kondogbia plz

Ha I have no quick methods at the moment mate. Not really in the game long enough to know fully whats going on. I just keep my transfer pile full with non rares mostly. Full backs sell easily.