SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Today should be fun without a striker
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 16
    Prime Keane is one of the best CDM’s on the game bar Prime/Middle Vieira and TOTY Kante.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Keane is one of the best CDM’s on the game bar Prime/Middle Vieira and TOTY Kante.

Honestly not a fan of TOTY Kante. Used him in drafts a lot. Would love a shot of Paddy Vieira tbh
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something

better than rijkaard n petit?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    fergoosee wrote: »

100%, Medium/High work rates are what make him. He just sits and breaks up play and moves the ball on.
  • fergoosee

100%, Medium/High work rates are what make him. He just sits and breaks up play and moves the ball on.

what about fabinho? hes m/h too
  • Sykesy

Hes MM is he not
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »

Hes MM is he not

ah ye so he is
  • Sykesy

Hes MM is he not

ah ye so he is

Issue with UT is you want a team you like rather than what suits. Especially this year certain stats and factors are needed. Without them your shape etc is all over the shop.

Stamina
    Work rates
    Composure
    Reactions

If they tick all 4 they get a shot.

• xGeorgeSmithx

Hes MM is he not

ah ye so he is

Issue with UT is you want a team you like rather than what suits. Especially this year certain stats and factors are needed. Without them your shape etc is all over the shop.

Stamina
    Work rates
    Composure
    Reactions

100% mate!
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    Ballache a much better CDM than Keane for me. He's got it all and if he does get forward he's lethal too
  • fergoosee

Hes MM is he not

ah ye so he is

Stamina
    Work rates
    Composure
    Reactions

only really check stamina usually
  • Derryboy1893

Hes MM is he not

ah ye so he is

Stamina
    Work rates
    Composure
    Reactions

only really check stamina usually

I check work rates so I can counter them with instructions if need be.
  • Sykesy
    Ballache a much better CDM than Keane for me. He's got it all and if he does get forward he's lethal too

Aye. That’s what turned my icon for future sbcs into a first team player. Regretted getting Ballack away after a few weeks then packing the baby version. Perfect to sit alongside Keane and let yer man Pavel run free.
  • fergoosee
    dont even look like scoring when morelos isnt on the pitch. what a shambles
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Leagues done and dusted now.
  • Salty P3anut
    8405 posts League Winner
    Worst game in a long long time I’ve watched at ibrox. Defoe is never a lone striker, maybe had a shout for a penalty but st Johnstone could have easily won also. Starting to get dejavue of the warburton era when we had no plan B
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    pleasing results, celtic win tomorrow and the leagues over anything else and we stay in the mix for 2nd
  • Derryboy1893
    Massive win for us. Pleasing to see us come back from behind as well. The dabs doing OK, think we should be safe now
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    So so bad. Big opportunity missed with Morelos Fc dropping points
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Plz win tomorrow Hearts
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    What a load of **** that was. Absolutely no one can get pass marks after that performance.
  • fergoosee
    wonder which spfl player is going to get added? maybe an aberdeen player this time?
  • Sykesy
    Genuinely can’t get my head around this game. Each weekend you get shafted like you can’t believe. Beat on pens. He hits the post it comes across goal. Through DDG’s leg hits off the inside of his other leg and he falls over knocking the ball in... Does it show you this on the replay? Nah that pen never happened. Fukcing stab the skull clean in off the **** that decided to turn a fun game into a scripted soap opera
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Genuinely can’t get my head around this game. Each weekend you get shafted like you can’t believe. Beat on pens. He hits the post it comes across goal. Through DDG’s leg hits off the inside of his other leg and he falls over knocking the ball in... Does it show you this on the replay? Nah that pen never happened. Fukcing stab the skull clean in off the **** that decided to turn a fun game into a scripted soap opera

I've given up on 11 wins, game was taking the *
  • fergoosee

i managed to make it to 14 but today has been f'in annoying
  • Sykesy

I genuinely have no option but to retire from Fifa completely if this is the same next Fifa. It actually sends my mental health insane. It’s far too blatent. I get they don’t care but the ball is actually going through players to cheat you from wins. Spend hours practicing and learning new ways to play to get smashed with that. 2 of my 3 defeats are on pens.

The new one is also the AI defending wiping people out giving pens. Who decides this mad stuff? Tackling unnecessarily and concede a pen. Saved it tbf but still not the point
  • fergoosee
    wow kondogbia has crashed so hard wtf. fml
  • xGeorgeSmithx

It’s because his nation is away to get changed.
  • fergoosee

It’s because his nation is away to get changed.

surely not on the el card... people build their teams to suit the nation