SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    11397 posts Has That Special Something
    What I dont get is years ago when we were getting pumped every week on it nobody said a word but now we win a few games its the end of the world

thats a lie
  • jamle1874
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    It was **** back then too
  • SC1967
    10289 posts Has That Special Something
    If Killie can't afford to install their own grass pitch, there's something going wrong in the business side of things.

I wouldn't be against Celtic putting money towards the three clubs getting grass pitches...but we shouldn't have to.
  • Sykesy
    3763 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Managed to get 10 Gundogan’s on open bid all around the 3-3.5k mark. Illaramendi 84 rated sells for 6k open bids 1-3k and Sergi Roberto 1-4K sells for 8k when decent sbcs are out. Productive morning on rewards day again.

you going for a full icon team?

Too poor for that. I’m ready to trade in Sheva or Figo. Both brilliant but Sheva has ran his course and Figo was done when I used 442 but now 4312 and getting better results so need to stick with it. Needing a partner for Aubameyang but the only icon tempting me so far is Rijkaard. Hoping this weekend they release a few

Figo is so weird with me, hot and cold... changed my ingame tactics again and now started winning, mainly playing a possesion game with figo at ram

I sub him on at CAM and he’s class but would rather an icon start than be subbed on. Plus the packs. New icon and packs for what 100k plus an icon you’ve barely used. Will hold off in case they drop a banger at the weekend
  • jamle1874
    6504 posts Big Money Move
    Delighted I don’t miss the QF against Partick been moved to Monday as I’m back from Amsterdam in the afternoon
  • PintOfMagennis
    4136 posts National Call-Up
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Delighted I don’t miss the QF against Partick been moved to Monday as I’m back from Amsterdam in the afternoon

meanwhile the winner of our tie has an early sunday game, great to see the fans taken into consideration
  • Sykesy
    Someone educate me this pack I just got is mental 😂 pic needed for proof surely.

Icon Moore
    Insigne
    Some mad inform

Buzzin
  • PintOfMagennis
    Someone educate me this pack I just got is mental 😂 pic needed for proof surely.

Icon Moore
    Insigne
    Some mad inform

Buzzin

nuts mate, congrats
  • fergoosee

Icon Moore
    Insigne
    Some mad inform

Buzzin

so lucky haha
  • Hibee
    10941 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 14
    Iv still never packed an Icon!
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    Hibee wrote: »
    Iv still never packed an Icon!

• Sykesy
    The icon white flash is a mad buzz. Was off my seat shouting icon icon icon. Seen English flag and sat down 😂 Would’ve loved Ferdinand but the 400k means Rijkaard could be done with enough left over to get another. Waiting on these refreshes happening, UCL cards getting upgrade I’ve got Salah hell surely get a +1 overall

Torreria 82 futmas card with a +4 linked also love his card already never mind going 86
  • PintOfMagennis
    I see forrest and sinclair up to 4* skills now, decent !, morelos also up to 3
  • fergoosee

is there a list of all the ones that have changed?
  • Sykesy

4 star skills makes Sinclair much better. Hate using anyone below 4 in attack
  • PintOfMagennis

is there a list of all the ones that have changed?

• Sykesy
    Longest 90 minutes a football I’ve witnessed in a while. That money in the bank is doing us the world a good. Valencia absolutely schooled it from start to finish. Just hope games like this don’t effect confidence domestically
  • fergoosee
    Longest 90 minutes a football I’ve witnessed in a while. That money in the bank is doing us the world a good. Valencia absolutely schooled it from start to finish. Just hope games like this don’t effect confidence domestically

shocker
  • SC1967
    10289 posts Has That Special Something
    Shock. Another gutless European display.

Recurring theme under Rodgers.
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Shock. Another gutless European display.

Recurring theme under Rodgers.

rodgers out
  • Derryboy1893
    3253 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to get 10 Gundogan’s on open bid all around the 3-3.5k mark. Illaramendi 84 rated sells for 6k open bids 1-3k and Sergi Roberto 1-4K sells for 8k when decent sbcs are out. Productive morning on rewards day again.

Too poor for that. I’m ready to trade in Sheva or Figo. Both brilliant but Sheva has ran his course and Figo was done when I used 442 but now 4312 and getting better results so need to stick with it. Needing a partner for Aubameyang but the only icon tempting me so far is Rijkaard. Hoping this weekend they release a few

Put sheva into Nedved, start 442 then switch up to have Nedved CM and Figo CAM. Nedved is different class
  • Sykesy

Put sheva into Nedved, start 442 then switch up to have Nedved CM and Figo CAM. Nedved is different class

That my friend is the best shout I’ve heard in a long time. That actually could be getting done ASAP. Heard amazing reviews on Nedved seems to be one that’s surprised a few
  • Sykesy

That my friend is the best shout I’ve heard in a long time. That actually could be getting done ASAP. Heard amazing reviews on Nedved seems to be one that’s surprised a few

85 is the max rated squad you need? How the **** is that card so cheap? Stats. Traits specialities are all looking top notch

• Derryboy1893

85 is the max rated squad you need? How the **** is that card so cheap? Stats. Traits specialities are all looking top notch

He's amazing. I play 442 for first half with him LM. 4321 start of second half and he plays as my attacking CM then finish up 4231 CAMS with him at CCAM. He's got everything, shooting, dribbling, crossing, passing and he feels strong too. Exceptional card. 41 games 21 goals and 20 assists. Exceptional return for his position. Never normally get stats like that from wide ir centre mids. TOTY Mbappe does OK but he goes to striker when I play 4321.
  • PintOfMagennis

He's amazing. I play 442 for first half with him LM. 4321 start of second half and he plays as my attacking CM then finish up 4231 CAMS with him at CCAM. He's got everything, shooting, dribbling, crossing, passing and he feels strong too. Exceptional card. 41 games 21 goals and 20 assists. Exceptional return for his position. Never normally get stats like that from wide ir centre mids. TOTY Mbappe does OK but he goes to striker when I play 4321.

this sounds tempting for me, however unsure if I wanna sacrifice one of figo keane or nesta, ballack and crespo going nowhere
  • Sykesy
    H

this sounds tempting for me, however unsure if I wanna sacrifice one of figo keane or nesta, ballack and crespo going nowhere

I’m sold! Doing it tomorrow at 6. With the 85 being max rated. Once completed still have coins and untradeables. Most reviews have been massive. I’m trading in Nakata and praying after this I can get Rijkaard

Auba Sheva
    Figo
    Nedved Rijkaard Keane
    Marcelo Ramos Campbell Lala
    DDG

Sign me up!

• PintOfMagennis
    H

I’m sold! Doing it tomorrow at 6. With the 85 being max rated. Once completed still have coins and untradeables. Most reviews have been massive. I’m trading in Nakata and praying after this I can get Rijkaard

Auba Sheva
    Figo
    Nedved Rijkaard Keane
    DDG

Sign me up!

Switched to a 4231 in game now

Would be :

Crespo
    R7-Nedved-Figo
    Ballack-Keane(Doucoure)
    Tierney/Alonso-Nesta-VVD-Dumfries
    Ederson
  • Sykesy
    H

Auba Sheva
    Figo
    Nedved Rijkaard Keane
    DDG

Sign me up!

Switched to a 4231 in game now

Would be :

Crespo
    R7-Nedved-Figo
    Ballack-Keane(Doucoure)
    Tierney/Alonso-Nesta-VVD-Dumfries
    Ederson

Some team 😂 If I ever got CR7 he would need to be the main man up top. Only reasons I play drafts is to use him. Absolute cream your pants material when your using him. Everything is smooth silky and deadly.

All depends what’s released at 6 tomorrow but I’ll be doing Nedved if theirs nothing worth going for. Need to freshen my team up. Fifa is honestly boring me with this gameplay. It’s mental recently. Every game feels regulated even when I win. Banging goals in with weird shots that I don’t even know how to do half the time
  • Derryboy1893
    Solid teams
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5449 posts Big Money Move
    @Sykesy

How much is that bank balance going down by tonight then.....