SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17074 posts World Class
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Hahaha Morelos banned for 3 matches, I’m done.
    What exactly are you done with? Clearly it’s the right decision. He’s an animal.

How the SFA come up with these conclusions when others are worse or the same and aren’t punished the same way.
    Like Morelos on the opening day?

I agree with you some of the decisions are baffling but this isn’t one
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17074 posts World Class
    Morelos is one of two quality players Rangers have, that’s the title race gone
  • RfCxAmy
    5226 posts Big Money Move
    Hahaha Morelos banned for 3 matches, I’m done.
    What exactly are you done with? Clearly it’s the right decision. He’s an animal.

How the SFA come up with these conclusions when others are worse or the same and aren’t punished the same way.
    Like Morelos on the opening day?

I agree with you some of the decisions are baffling but this isn’t one

And that’s why I said I’m done. Time and time again teams are being screwed over because decisions are being wrongly made.
  • RfCxAmy

Think Defoe will more than suffice and let’s be honest Morelos is only missing tomorrow (Cup game), St Johnstone at home and Hamilton away. We should be fine.
  • PintOfMagennis
    4318 posts National Call-Up

Think Defoe will more than suffice and let’s be honest Morelos is only missing tomorrow (Cup game), St Johnstone at home and Hamilton away. We should be fine.
    Cup game is huge for you lot surely , not a good game for him to miss provided losing you’ll end up trophyless
  • fergoosee
    11745 posts Has That Special Something

Cup game is huge for you lot surely , not a good game for him to miss provided losing you’ll end up trophyless

not when we win the league
  • RfCxAmy
    edited February 8

Of course we want to be progressing in the cup and given Defoe looks sharper already then I’m confident he’ll do the job. Think the 2 decisions tonight will fire up the team tomorrow and they’ll be out to prove a point.
  • PintOfMagennis

Of course we want to be progressing in the cup and given Defoe looks sharper already then I’m confident he’ll do the job. Think the 2 decisions tonight will fire up the team tomorrow and they’ll be out to prove a point.

Should certainly be a tasty game , gutted I’m missing it I’m in Carlisle tomorrow for my mates 21st, between this and the whole Clarke vs Gerrard war of words it’s set to be a cracker
    Just hope brophys back for us as we have no goals in us otherwise
  • RfCxAmy

Should certainly be a tasty game , gutted I’m missing it I’m in Carlisle tomorrow for my mates 21st, between this and the whole Clarke vs Gerrard war of words it’s set to be a cracker

My first trip to Rugby Park so looking forward to it. Will definitely be a decent game with both teams up for it.
  • Donovan86
    2484 posts Fans' Favourite

My first trip to Rugby Park so looking forward to it. Will definitely be a decent game with both teams up for it.

That pitch though :s that’ll be your only problem

Should be a rule if you can’t afford the upkeep of a proper grass pitch then bugger off
    Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in top teir
    Plus it looks disgusting on tv
  • jamle1874
    6578 posts Big Money Move
    Canny wait to get beat off talbot
  • RfCxAmy
    Donovan86 wrote: »

That pitch though :s that’ll be your only problem

Should be a rule if you can’t afford the upkeep of a proper grass pitch then bugger off
    Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in top teir
    Plus it looks disgusting on tv

Yeah I agree - I’ll take a scrappy win and no injuries tomorrow.
  • SC1967
    10549 posts Has That Special Something
    Good to see Morelos being banned. Surprised it wasn't overturned tbh.

He can have no complaints.
  • Salty P3anut
    8216 posts League Winner
    Hoping missing these 3 games will help him mature but doubtful . Did McKenna get banned also ?
  • PintOfMagennis
    Hoping missing these 3 games will help him mature but doubtful . Did McKenna get banned also ?

Yeah he has 2 I’m sure , they never appealed
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17074 posts World Class

We didn't appeal it
  • cmm_1991
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite

Hes 22 aint eh , should be over petulance, hes a liability, get rid
  • RfCxAmy
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

You don’t realise how much quality he adds to our team.
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero

How much quality over the next 3 games will he add?
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    Nakata put into Nedved now. Packs were crap, IF De Jong and Asensio
  • RfCxAmy
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Obviously not for the games he won’t be playing in but who scored the 2 goals on Wednesday and caused major problems for Aberdeen? He contributes far too much to just get rid of him.
  • Salty P3anut
    8216 posts League Winner

You don’t want to completely take away his physical side. But he needs to learn how to channel it, still think he’ll leave for big money
  • Derryboy1893

You don’t want to completely take away his physical side. But he needs to learn how to channel it, still think he’ll leave for big money

He needs to play for a more experienced manager that can get some sort of handle on him
  • RfCxAmy

He needs to play for a more experienced manager that can get some sort of handle on him

Makes it 100x more difficult when he can’t speak English
  • jamle1874
    6578 posts Big Money Move

Siri translate “calm doon ya wee mad Columbian” into spanish
  • MarioMonk
    1721 posts Play-Off Hero

Obviously not for the games he won’t be playing in but who scored the 2 goals on Wednesday and caused major problems for Aberdeen? He contributes far too much to just get rid of him.

No one is saying he is a bad player. But he is no use off the park. Costing points.
  • jocksaltire_67
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Siri translate “calm doon ya wee mad Columbian” into spanish

Cálmate, loco colombiano is the translation :D
  • cmm_1991
    2019 posts Fans' Favourite

No one is saying he is a bad player. But he is no use off the park. Costing points.

This
  • Derryboy1893
    Nedved is different class BTW. I wanted an LM with versatility for different formation and he fits the bill perfect. Plays 45 at LM then secon half CM or central CAM. His passing us second to none
  • fergoosee
    11745 posts Has That Special Something

could argue he cost us a place in the league cup final. having to play sadiq because he was suspended and might cost us the next round in the scottish cup as well