SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    That was utter pony, Dallas lost the plot wasn’t a red card.. some of the bookings were ridiculous, pish game we showed we can still compete even with injury’s point not the worst result given the circumstance
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Small city. Small teams. Tinpot mentality. The Edinburgh derby... can’t wait to watch it finish 0-0 with both using injuries as an excuse.

He who dares. Shame Rangers decide to drop points when I back them. Many sitters did Morelos miss?

he scored
  • Wattzeefuik
    406 posts Sunday League Hero
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    That was utter pony, Dallas lost the plot wasn’t a red card.. some of the bookings were ridiculous, pish game we showed we can still compete even with injury’s point not the worst result given the circumstance

Thought we were all over them from start to finish bartley was lucky to end the first half never mind the second,if we had a full team we woukd of won by a couple
  • Hibee
    12147 posts Has That Special Something

Thought we were all over them from start to finish bartley was lucky to end the first half never mind the second,if we had a full team we woukd of won by a couple

You watched a completely different game from me I think! Not saying we were in any way better but no way Hearts were ‘all over us’!
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    First ever visit to Dens Park was a good one. The Dundee fleeto in the shed did not seem to enjoy it though.
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mik wrote: »
    If I get Sancho from my fut champions rewards I'm tempted to do Reus. Is his stamina an issue in the centre of the park?

Isn’t possible to get Sancho is it? 81+?

I didn't know that. That's a shame as I'm not overly interested in the top cards this week.
  • fergoosee
    If I get Sancho from my fut champions rewards I'm tempted to do Reus. Is his stamina an issue in the centre of the park?

Isn’t possible to get Sancho is it? 81+?

I didn't know that. That's a shame as I'm not overly interested in the top cards this week.

dont think it is?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    I expect retrospective action will be taken for Lustig's dive tonight
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    I’ll take that
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seen that Lennon on zlamal got hit with objects thrown
    Pretty ****
  • PintOfMagennis
    steve clarke is something else, man knows how to play against the OF
    won 4 drew 4 and lost 1 in the league
  • fergoosee

insane record for any team to have
  • PintOfMagennis
    fergoosee wrote: »

insane record for any team to have

aye its mental , no idea how rangers never managed to score a second in that 15 minute spell in the 2nd half
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

:joy:

Aye that comment at the weekend was a bit embarrassing considering he signed over a dozen players.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    The performances as late have been nothing but a disgrace. In the final third we’ve shown no creativity and really lack any quality. Tav has been extremely poor, can’t even hit a ball past the first man nowadays; Candeias the exact same. Kent losing the ball far too often now or when he does get past players the end product is similar to what Barrie McKay was like. Coulibaly hasn’t been the player since he got injured and Flanagan is only good for when we need to defend otherwise his attacking threat going forward is poor, along with the fact he only seems to have a right foot. Defence was much better when Katic and Goldson were the 2 CBs. Worrall is extremely poor and slows the play down far too much. Don’t think I’ve seen another game with so many sidewards passes when we are looking to get up the park.

Once again we have full control of the game and do absolutely nothing with it. Killie obviously set out to frustrate us and did that well including all the time wasting. Generally think we could’ve had 10 mins added on at the end to make up for it but can’t complain too much, completely our own fault with lack of goalscoring chances to add to the 1 goal lead then conceding a goal so soon after.

Hope you enjoyed my rant cause I’m ngl, I’m fed up right now :)
  • RfCxAmy
    Small city. Small teams. Tinpot mentality. The Edinburgh derby... can’t wait to watch it finish 0-0 with both using injuries as an excuse.

He who dares. Shame Rangers decide to drop points when I back them. Many sitters did Morelos miss?
    Didn’t have many chances and he took his well for the goal.
  • RfCxAmy
    Just seen Lennon being hit with a coin but surely it’s not only me who sees it hit his chest as he then goes down holding his face? Don’t condone what the fan did at all but he really does bring it on himself.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Just seen Lennon being hit with a coin but surely it’s not only me who sees it hit his chest as he then goes down holding his face? Don’t condone what the fan did at all but he really does bring it on himself.

It's not an excuse whatsoever but he really does not help himself. The guy who threw it should be banned for life but what did he expect? High intensity game with alot of flash points and he turns to thousands of Hearts fans and taunts them.
  • RfCxAmy
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

It's not an excuse whatsoever but he really does not help himself. The guy who threw it should be banned for life but what did he expect? High intensity game with alot of flash points and he turns to thousands of Hearts fans and taunts them.

Exactly. Surely by now he’d realise there’s fans in amongst every support who will react like that.
  • jamle1874
    Two wrongs don’t make a right but there was plenty than went on, Out keeper was punched, Lennon hit with a coin, flares chucked from either set of fans into one another and my favourite was a fan from each meeting on the pitch for a square go
  • RfCxAmy
    Two wrongs don’t make a right but there was plenty than went on, Out keeper was punched, Lennon hit with a coin, flares chucked from either set of fans into one another and my favourite was a fan from each meeting on the pitch for a square go

Scottish football <3
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mad that we scored five and our game was the boring one.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cracking trip to Dundee the night. Excellent first half from Celtic then the second was a case of avoiding getting injuries. Horrible stadium with a horrible support and a pishy team to go along with it. Big props to the Dundee fan that was leading the Celtic fans chants late in the first half with his furious outburts, magic to see.
  • RfCxAmy
    zl Gshock wrote: »
    Mad that we scored five and our game was the boring one.

Trust me it wouldn’t have been any worse than ours.
  • Hibee
    12147 posts Has That Special Something
    Well that was pretty wild last night. Most trouble Iv seen at the derby for a while. Poor game thought. We got dragged into a battle instead of playing our normal game. Need to see the sending off again but it looked harsh.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    Any of you guys got any tips on practicing timed shooting? Do you do the shooting skill games or straight into games? Managing about 1 in 10 going in, absolute rank I know :D One last thing is Scream Verratti worth the extra 50k over nif Rabiot. Cheers
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Any of you guys got any tips on practicing timed shooting? Do you do the shooting skill games or straight into games? Managing about 1 in 10 going in, absolute rank I know :D One last thing is Scream Verratti worth the extra 50k over nif Rabiot. Cheers

I would'nt say he is, always terrible on Fifa.
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think I'll get him then. @xGeorgeSmithx You got any tips for timed shooting mate?
  • jamle1874
    Hibee wrote: »
    Well that was pretty wild last night. Most trouble Iv seen at the derby for a while. Poor game thought. We got dragged into a battle instead of playing our normal game. Need to see the sending off again but it looked harsh.

Dont think you were dragged into a battle tbh, you's set out for one thought Lennons team selection screamed that.. gone are the days this derby is one sided thats for sure.