SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Salty P3anut
    8826 posts League Winner
    On a fifa related worth note , is potm reus worth doing ? Contemplating doing it

@Salty P3anut
    I’m using his UCL card at LS and he’s incredible. It’s untradeable or I would do POTM but no point having two untradeable Reus.
    44 games 51 goals, all div5 rivals and WL.

I’ve heard v good things about his potm, probably play him as a f9 or ls depending on how games go
  • Headshrinker363
    5261 posts Big Money Move
    On a fifa related worth note , is potm reus worth doing ? Contemplating doing it

@Salty P3anut
    I’m using his UCL card at LS and he’s incredible. It’s untradeable or I would do POTM but no point having two untradeable Reus.
    44 games 51 goals, all div5 rivals and WL.

I’ve heard v good things about his potm, probably play him as a f9 or ls depending on how games go
    Best card I’ve had so far, turned my fitness team into my main team.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Embrared wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Embrared wrote: »
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Celtic will take 5 off Aberdeen easy. Done nothing the whole game although we were extremely poor with all the possession we had. Sadiq is an embarrassment to the club and should never have been starting. Subs brought on far too late. Gerrard has to take blame for that today.

Not salty at all then?! :D

We were poor today but Rangers never looked like threatening us. Pleasing win despite the fact we’ll likely get turned over in the final.

Special mention to the 40k staunch and loyal bears for observing an impeccable 80 min silence.

Would be lying if I said I wasn’t raging but that’s football.

Looking for a bite in the last bit? The support is the last thing you can slag us for after today :D

No. Your lot had the brass neck to slag us off for the numbers we took to the match, ‘tin pot team’ etc, yet the majority of your support stood in silence for most of the game. The mass exodus after we scored was one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen at the football.

Joke club, joke fans.

The support wasn’t anywhere near as bad as you’re making out. People who leave games early no matter the score infuriate me tbh. Sat through the pumpings off Celtic so I can cope with a 1-0 defeat to Aberdeen.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    Just seen the pen :joy:
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    fc28b9d59c6dfaa59eae5db5e28bbcad.png

Cheeky wee elite finish to finish off the day
  • fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something

how many wins is elite?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »

how many wins is elite?

• fergoosee

how many wins is elite?

jesus. how

i got 17, friday i was 10-10 then 7-2 on saturday, not sure if anyone else notices a difference like this often?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class

how many wins is elite?

jesus. how

i got 17, friday i was 10-10 then 7-2 on saturday, not sure if anyone else notices a difference like this often?

I was 15-1 going into Saturday night and ended that night on 18-5 i think it was, normally find Saturday/Sunday harder but think i just start playing better people
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect

Well done mate that's a great finish. Ended on 14 with 7 to play. Was quite happy with 2 player picks for 1st WL of the year but couldn't face the grind to get to Gold 2.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17252 posts World Class

Big fan of whoever is running our twitter page now
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Morning B)
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Real test over the next three games to see where we really stand , 5 points would be a dream but can barely see 3
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up

how many wins is elite?

jesus. how

Last Fifa my record was 6-4 after 10 games every weekend. Was far too blatant this year I’m to busy loving it to care
  • jamle1874
    Thought the derby would take care of its self on wed but our best 5 players out Berra, Souttar, Uche, Haring and Naismith that’s the whole spine of our team ripped apart not feeling too great.. fitbaw eh
  • fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Thought the derby would take care of its self on wed but our best 5 players out Berra, Souttar, Uche, Haring and Naismith that’s the whole spine of our team ripped apart not feeling too great.. fitbaw eh

excuses in early
  • Hibee
    12157 posts Has That Special Something

Can’t see it making a huge difference anyway mate. Tight narrow pitch and the players well up for it. I will be happy enough with a draw. We also still have Hanlon, Gray and McLaren injured.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Surely Aberdeen arent going to have the cheek to ask for a 50/50 split in the final. Over 30 thousand Celtic fans travelled to Edinburgh yesterday and every one of us deserves to go to the final. **** all the sheep fans that want to be able to bring their aunties, uncles, dugs and cats to their first game since Tommy Rogic won the treble.
  • cmm_1991
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lisbon67 wrote: »
    Surely Aberdeen arent going to have the cheek to ask for a 50/50 split in the final. Over 30 thousand Celtic fans travelled to Edinburgh yesterday and every one of us deserves to go to the final. **** all the sheep fans that want to be able to bring their aunties, uncles, dugs and cats to their first game since Tommy Rogic won the treble.

You still on it auld boy?
  • jamle1874
    Hibee wrote: »

Can’t see it making a huge difference anyway mate. Tight narrow pitch and the players well up for it. I will be happy enough with a draw. We also still have Hanlon, Gray and McLaren injured.

Gray is always injured in fairness and wasn’t McLaren on the bench for yous last time out? Just don’t see where our goals will come from
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Lisbon67 wrote: »

They can ask for it but we all know they won’t sell the seats.
  • Hibee
    Hibee wrote: »

Gray is always injured in fairness and wasn’t McLaren on the bench for yous last time out? Just don’t see where our goals will come from

McLaren not really been fit all season. We miss him badly imo. Aye Gray spends a lot of time out. Why we brought in the Greek full back I guess.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Any word on Naismith's injury? Was a random one.
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »

Be a shame if it’s a lengthy one.
  • Hibee
    Sykesy wrote: »

Don’t know about that lol
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something

:*
  • jamle1874

Was something in his knee and he has previous for his knees so adding that to Hearts injury luck minimum 8 months
  • Hibee

Was something in his knee and he has previous for his knees so adding that to Hearts injury luck minimum 8 months

A shame. He comes across as such a pleasant lad on the pitch as well.
  • Sykesy
    Why hold so much animosity towards a passionate player. Terrible behaviour
  • Hibee
    D1-CB72-D1-FEF0-4-F6-E-9777-32-C9-F9-D8-D6-B9.jpg