The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12275 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    1. Aberdeen sold the best views to their fans
    2. Why would they want more rangers fans in the stadium
    3. They done what’s best for their club

Honesty see no problem what they have done

they've been wee fannies and you know it
  • Embrared
    868 posts Semi-Pro
    All those loyal bears that will miss out :'(

Rangers statement imminent.
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    1. Aberdeen sold the best views to their fans
    2. Why would they want more rangers fans in the stadium
    3. They done what’s best for their club

Honesty see no problem what they have done

If they've sold the best seats to their fans then fair enough. The way I read it was that they've done this on purpose out of spite.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    Embrared wrote: »
    All those loyal bears that will miss out :'(

Rangers statement imminent.

You wouldn’t understand
  • Embrared
    868 posts Semi-Pro
    Not the first time you and your blue brothers have run their mouths off without being in possession of the facts.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Divison Rivals is absolute savage. Every games a mission. Drained from Fifa and rank 2. Give up chasing rank 1 would need to play another 5/6 games and that’s boggin behaviour
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Divison Rivals is absolute savage. Every games a mission. Drained from Fifa and rank 2. Give up chasing rank 1 would need to play another 5/6 games and that’s boggin behaviour

• PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up

me too tbh, played 6 tonight and lost 5, just cannot be bothered
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move

Not long till RDR2 is out :)
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »

An ex player for a rival club taking over at your club does it get any worse for a Dundee fan? It does considering we turned him down for Neilson.

Dundee are humped and utter pumped, they are coming on down.
  • Sykesy
    My pack luck continues.

Alison Walker Son Sane untradeables I’ll take them. Will need to build 2 squads got a full bpl untradeable team

Alison
    Walker Bailly Sanchez VanAanholt
    Lucas Fabinho Gundo Sane
    Son Lukaku

• SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018

Aye, I had more success in WL than I did with Rivals this week. Was in Rank 1 on Monday, but finished in Rank 3. It’s mental how quickly you slide down the rankings. Couldn’t be arsed with the grind.
  • Sykesy
    SC1967 wrote: »

Aye, I had more success in WL than I did with Rivals this week. Was in Rank 1 on Monday, but finished in Rank 3. It’s mental how quickly you slide down the rankings. Couldn’t be arsed with the grind.

Rank 1 is a hard push. Especially later in the week with how many points required. Rank 1, 2 are high yet rank 3 you’ll make just doing wl it’s mental.
  • Sykesy
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

Star Wars characters don’t interest me much tbf.
  • Hibee
    12334 posts Has That Special Something

Cant wait for this to be honest. A game actually made for fun, and not to empty your wallet (well single player anyway - not sure what they will do with online)
  • fergoosee
    Hibee wrote: »

Cant wait for this to be honest. A game actually made for fun, and not to empty your wallet (well single player anyway - not sure what they will do with online)

online gonna be p2w
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
  • fergoosee

omg thats insanely bad luck
  • jamle1874

Added with Berra as well..
  • fergoosee

Added with Berra as well..

meant for everyone else coz souttars so bad init
  • jamle1874
    Treble is cancelled
  • NornIron
    12303 posts Has That Special Something
    Paddy McCourt playing in that Starsixes for N.Ireland. Glasgow in January that was on TV last year wasnt it?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17266 posts World Class
    5-0 Aberdeen on Saturday then
  • Hibee

Lucky you bought about 40 new players in the summer :D
  • Hibee

online gonna be p2w

To an extent. But this game is more about single player. Only so much they can do in the wild west online. Better guns etc. But other than flying horses I'm not sure what else they could do.
  • Sykesy
    Who plays offline? No wonder people get bored. My brain meets playing offline. Get fed up after 5 seconds. Could run any team and still dominate them fs :joy:
  • Hibee
    Who plays offline? No wonder people get bored. My brain meets playing offline. Get fed up after 5 seconds. Could run any team and still dominate them fs :joy:

I do. I find it more chilled than online. I find the Fifa community incredibly toxic and they strip any fun out the game with their win at all costs attitude. I find I can play the kind of football I like to watch offline and no need to resort to cheap exploits. Its actually not that easy to create space on the harder settings this year.
  • sido1968
    1330 posts Professional
    I like the luxury of the pause button offline, lost a goal in rivals yesterday when the cat jumped up on me!!
  • Sykesy

I do. I find it more chilled than online. I find the Fifa community incredibly toxic and they strip any fun out the game with their win at all costs attitude. I find I can play the kind of football I like to watch offline and no need to resort to cheap exploits. Its actually not that easy to create space on the harder settings this year.

Don’t let them exploit it and get them pumped ma man. This year Divison Rivals is the place to test yourself. Reckon you’d be surprised how easy weekend league is in comparison to the offline games. Not convinced that playing offline isn’t already pre determined. Can now see why people don’t get into it as much.
  • Sykesy
    sido1968 wrote: »
    I like the luxury of the pause button offline, lost a goal in rivals yesterday when the cat jumped up on me!!

Only serial killers keep cats so serves you right