Comments

• Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Hibee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Gutted, rookie manoeuvre, didn’t realise the 5 picks were pre determined. 800k for untradeable Yashin :joy:

I never realised it was one of a fixed 5 until I checked the EA Twitter account.

Bit snidey tbh. Absolute duffers to choose from.

Gattuso is class mate. Only done it cause I want Italian players for Serie A team. Replaces bakayoko gives link to Mbappe teams sorted. As they release more I expect the same as last year 88/89 rated teams for bigger icons. A choice of any 5 would kill the game at this stage. 300/400k to complete isn’t too bad for what you get in return.

I would agree at that price. But does it not cost closer to 800k?

800k? If people are paying 800k for it then I’d say it’s a bit mental. Bronze silver gold where done with the dross in my club. 85/86 where from division rivals rewards. All untradeable. Icon cost 327. Baby pires. I just assumed it wasn’t too expensive. If you have zero in your club then probably not worth it. Packs back in return and not bad also. Even though I packed nothing. 2 discard informs from 100k pack :joy: Thursdays double rewards should cover what I used hopefully.

Yeah but I’m talking about the cost from scratch. Remember the untradable players could have been used on a more desirable Icon. If you like those players though then fair enough.

Division Rivals and WL rewards will get you back up there though. Rank 3 finish at worst gets you 6 packs. Then wl rewards gold 2 finish can’t mind but sure rare mega packs x2 plus coins etc Love Gattuso midfield general will be charging around my team for a while
  • MarioMonk
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    MarioMonk wrote: »
    Gutted, rookie manoeuvre, didn’t realise the 5 picks were pre determined. 800k for untradeable Yashin :joy:

I never realised it was one of a fixed 5 until I checked the EA Twitter account.

Gattuso is class mate. Only done it cause I want Italian players for Serie A team. Replaces bakayoko gives link to Mbappe teams sorted. As they release more I expect the same as last year 88/89 rated teams for bigger icons. A choice of any 5 would kill the game at this stage. 300/400k to complete isn’t too bad for what you get in return.

800k? If people are paying 800k for it then I’d say it’s a bit mental. Bronze silver gold where done with the dross in my club. 85/86 where from division rivals rewards. All untradeable. Icon cost 327. Baby pires. I just assumed it wasn’t too expensive. If you have zero in your club then probably not worth it. Packs back in return and not bad also. Even though I packed nothing. 2 discard informs from 100k pack :joy: Thursdays double rewards should cover what I used hopefully.

Surely you must have spent some coins building those teams. Or you have been incredibly lucky to get 11 86s , 11 85s and so on from your untradables. I have had some decent pulls on Rivals but still would need to sink a fair bit into this SBC to get it finished.

I’ve got 3/4 pages of 84’s
    3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s
    Full transfer pile of sbc fodder. Reckon if I bought an icon I could do another one with what’s left in club.

I’ve had amazing pack luck again this Fifa. Half my Serie A team is untradeable. Only bought Higuain and Dybala. Rest where packed. I’ve barely sold anything since I downloaded the game. Spent a fortune on packs also. Used Lloris Vertonghen CL Isco etc people I’ll never use and undoubtedly will pack again. If I was rich enough a reckon id be a sensation on YT Twitch etc Fifa is my biggest obsession in life :joy:

Jeezo wish I had your luck. Have had loads of decent packs to get nothing in them at all. I have hundreds of 84s and 83s but would struggle with the higher rated.
  • Hibee
    12412 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah but I’m talking about the cost from scratch. Remember the untradable players could have been used on a more desirable Icon. If you like those players though then fair enough.

Division Rivals and WL rewards will get you back up there though. Rank 3 finish at worst gets you 6 packs. Then wl rewards gold 2 finish can’t mind but sure rare mega packs x2 plus coins etc Love Gattuso midfield general will be charging around my team for a while

Hey man it’s your game, each to their own and all that jazz. Last year did you not do Puyol early and regret it though?

I used the legend Gatusso a fair bit previously. Never found him all that good to be honest. A bit short for a CDM and not mobile enough for CM. But hey I am using prime Laudrup who gets no love at all so what do I know lol.
  • Sykesy

Surely you must have spent some coins building those teams. Or you have been incredibly lucky to get 11 86s , 11 85s and so on from your untradables. I have had some decent pulls on Rivals but still would need to sink a fair bit into this SBC to get it finished.

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s
    Full transfer pile of sbc fodder. Reckon if I bought an icon I could do another one with what’s left in club.

I’ve had amazing pack luck again this Fifa. Half my Serie A team is untradeable. Only bought Higuain and Dybala. Rest where packed. I’ve barely sold anything since I downloaded the game. Spent a fortune on packs also. Used Lloris Vertonghen CL Isco etc people I’ll never use and undoubtedly will pack again. If I was rich enough a reckon id be a sensation on YT Twitch etc Fifa is my biggest obsession in life :joy:

Jeezo wish I had your luck. Have had loads of decent packs to get nothing in them at all. I have hundreds of 84s and 83s but would struggle with the higher rated.

Been playing fut for too long now to not know how to stack the club. Even my partners involved asking me if the sbcs are decent etc. The icon sbc was leaked before release so been patiently waiting.

Hey man it’s your game, each to their own and all that jazz. Last year did you not do Puyol early and regret it though?

I used the legend Gatusso a fair bit previously. Never found him all that good to be honest. A bit short for a CDM and not mobile enough for CM. But hey I am using prime Laudrup who gets no love at all so what do I know lol.

Puyol was just terrible though. Massive error on my behalf. Thing with Gattuso is when you like a player irl then Fifa stats tend not to matter but put Engine card on used him and he’s ploughing through people. I’ll not over use him just a favourite player to break the game up and pass wide to Costa or Mbappe.
  • Hibee
    12412 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s

Been playing fut for too long now to not know how to stack the club. Even my partners involved asking me if the sbcs are decent etc. The icon sbc was leaked before release so been patiently waiting.

Puyol was just terrible though. Massive error on my behalf. Thing with Gattuso is when you like a player irl then Fifa stats tend not to matter but put Engine card on used him and he’s ploughing through people. I’ll not over use him just a favourite player to break the game up and pass wide to Costa or Mbappe.

Iv not used him this year, he may be great. But totally agree, I pretty much only use players I liked irl. Thinking I may go for Lineker next. Or Butragueno. Got a major soft spot for players I watched at Mexico 86.
  • Sykesy

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s

Iv not used him this year, he may be great. But totally agree, I pretty much only use players I liked irl. Thinking I may go for Lineker next. Or Butragueno. Got a major soft spot for players I watched at Mexico 86.

Clarence is one I’m itching to get a hold of. Heard great things about his cards. Always want them primes though.
  • MarioMonk

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s

Awk I know how to do it too , just never can be bothered to actually do it. Weans and wife really do cut down xbox time these days.
  • Sykesy

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s

Awk I know how to do it too , just never can be bothered to actually do it. Weans and wife really do cut down xbox time these days.

With Xbox surely you just follow the traders on YT they tweet out who to invest in. Is boring tbf. I hate buying then stacking. These 84’s are never ending.
  • fergoosee
    12323 posts Has That Special Something
    mccanns been sacked
  • Bhoy
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    fergoosee wrote: »
    mccanns been sacked

Better not end up back on Sky
  • fergoosee
    12323 posts Has That Special Something
    Bhoy wrote: »
    mccanns been sacked

he was quite good on sky tbf
  • MarioMonk

3/4 85-86’s
    2/3 87-89’s

With Xbox surely you just follow the traders on YT they tweet out who to invest in. Is boring tbf. I hate buying then stacking. These 84’s are never ending.

Aye but cant be bothered. I invest nearly every penny I have into my team so never have the coins anyway. Had a belter of a team last year tho with Prime Maradona , Prime Ronaldo and Vieira etc. Cant see me putting as much hours into WL this year tho as I have not been enjoying the game. My record last year was about 1300 to 300 losses or something along those lines. This year I have something like 100 wins 70 losses lol. I can adapt to the gameplay I just cant adapt to the constant half second delay I have.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    mccanns been sacked

Scottish football on Sky is needing an overhaul, or just binned completely. Would prefer the rights to go completely to BT.

Boyd, Commons and McQueen are painful to listen to.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Wish the rewards for the WL came a bit quicker. Waiting for Thursday night is a pain.

Just found a way to get Sane in my team. The thought of him, Lewa and Mbappe as a front 3... :o
  • MarioMonk
    Wish the rewards for the WL came a bit quicker. Waiting for Thursday night is a pain.

Just found a way to get Sane in my team. The thought of him, Lewa and Mbappe as a front 3... :o

Amen.
  • RfCxAmy
    5253 posts Big Money Move
    mccanns been sacked

Scottish football on Sky is needing an overhaul, or just binned completely. Would prefer the rights to go completely to BT.

BT Sport is 100% the way forward. Much better coverage.
  • Bhoy
    1869 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have a feeling we’re gonna end up on that Eleven Sports when the TV deal gets renewed next year. They seem to be shovelling up everything they can get at the moment.
  • Sykesy
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    mccanns been sacked

BT Sport is 100% the way forward. Much better coverage.

Agreed wish BT got old firms. Sky sports is awful. David tanner is a walloper of a boy. Fry’s my nut
  • Sykesy
    Is their much point in hoping to pack red n gold Sandro... after last weeks t100 packs I’m doubting even getting any Serie A players
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Is their much point in hoping to pack red n gold Sandro... after last weeks t100 packs I’m doubting even getting any Serie A players

right now im wanting any PL or serie A player , one of the defenders would be ideal
  • RfCxAmy
    Only just getting round to checking Twitter and that. I see Aberdeen have only sold around 10k tickets for the semi final and have sold tickets in areas which now mean Rangers fans won’t get them? I’m all for a 50/50 split but when you can’t sell your own then it’s embarrasing for the game, especially when it’s broadcast on TV. Bitterness comes to mind.
  • Andy87
    3716 posts National Call-Up
    Only just getting round to checking Twitter and that. I see Aberdeen have only sold around 10k tickets for the semi final and have sold tickets in areas which now mean Rangers fans won’t get them? I’m all for a 50/50 split but when you can’t sell your own then it’s embarrasing for the game, especially when it’s broadcast on TV. Bitterness comes to mind.

Yeah it's pathetic, if you can't sell your allocation then the other team should be offered the tickets. It's extremely petty what Aberdeen have done and it just damages the image of our game even more.
  • Sykesy

right now im wanting any PL or serie A player , one of the defenders would be ideal

I’m trying my best to avoid prem this year used it far too much. Serie A side is the best Fifa I’ve played so far so won’t be changing anytime soon but if you land Virgil then it’s a game changer. Baily I’m not fussed with
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up

I’m trying my best to avoid prem this year used it far too much. Serie A side is the best Fifa I’ve played so far so won’t be changing anytime soon but if you land Virgil then it’s a game changer. Baily I’m not fussed with

already done both POTM so sadly im baws deep, the cl upgrades also gave me gundogan and fernandinho so was too hard to say no, got a serie a also around cr7
  • Embrared
    912 posts Semi-Pro

You seem to be the one that’s bitter about it.
  • RfCxAmy
    Andy87 wrote: »

Yeah it's pathetic, if you can't sell your allocation then the other team should be offered the tickets. It's extremely petty what Aberdeen have done and it just damages the image of our game even more.

Can’t even really use the excuse of we’ll have the advantage of more fans, as shown by the Motherwell game last year. We had 38k fans back us and still went on to lose the game. We’ll have loyal fans miss out on tickets which is frustrating for those.
  • RfCxAmy
    Embrared wrote: »

You seem to be the one that’s bitter about it.
    Not being bitter. Just don’t get the justification for taking the amount of tickets knowing that they won’t sell? The pettiness comes from selling those tickets in seats which now means they can’t be sold to Rangers fans.
  • Derryboy1893
    3595 posts National Call-Up

A ❤️❤️❤️❤️ dab in charge Wtf bylin, unless he does a real good job. Under pressure from the get go though.
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    1. Aberdeen sold the best views to their fans
    2. Why would they want more rangers fans in the stadium
    3. They done what’s best for their club

Honesty see no problem what they have done