You say this every time we are beating someone :joy:
  • SC1967
    10166 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    Thistle are awful.

They are, though.

Forever shooting themselves in the foot.
  • SC1967
    See what I mean?

Last minute equaliser to take it to extra time, then collapse within 10 minutes of extra time.
  • fergoosee
    11267 posts Has That Special Something
    Thistle are awful.

They are, though.

Forever shooting themselves in the foot.

Not saying they aint just funny you always post this when we are beating a team lol

Beautiful flick from herrera
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Easy!
  • fergoosee
    See what I mean?

Last minute equaliser to take it to extra time, then collapse within 10 minutes of extra time.

Just coz we are so good ;)
  • SC1967
    See what I mean?

lolz

In all seriousness, I'll be very disappointed if we don't win by 3 at the weekend. Rangers look utter pish.
  • fergoosee
    See what I mean?

lolz

In all seriousness, I'll be very disappointed if we don't win by 3 at the weekend. Rangers look utter pish.

Wouldnt be surprised if you did tbh. If you turn up should be easy. We are way too open
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5379 posts Big Money Move
    See what I mean?

lolz

4-1 Celtic on my prediction :*
  • Andy87
    Ross McCrorie has been outstanding since he's come on. If this is a sign of things to come he should be in the first team soon enough.
  • Sykesy
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    Andy87 wrote: »
    Ross McCrorie has been outstanding since he's come on. If this is a sign of things to come he should be in the first team soon enough.

Ahead of Pena or does anyone who shines for 5 minutes instantly get put into the team? You seem to forever claim anyone in a blue top plays well...
  • fergoosee
    Sykesy wrote: »

Ahead of Pena or does anyone who shines for 5 minutes instantly get put into the team? You seem to forever claim anyone in a blue top plays well...

Played well tbf
  • Sykesy

Played well tbf

Brought on at the end of normal play against Patrick thistle, I'll hold any pending thoughts if that's what it's based on, Thistle are horrific
  • fergoosee

Played well tbf

Brought on at the end of normal play against Patrick thistle, I'll hold any pending thoughts if that's what it's based on, Thistle are horrific

Still done well for what he had to do. Hasnt had much or any game time so earned his praise
  • SC1967

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Saw him play against the Celtic development team a few months back and he was horrendous.
  • fergoosee

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Saw him play against the Celtic development team a few months back and he was horrendous.

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight
  • SC1967

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT
  • fergoosee

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

Why bring neymar into this?
  • SC1967

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

Well we were talking about scum, so why not...
  • Andy87

I claim anyone in a blue top plays well? That you just making stuff up I take it because I've been critical of a few players already this season with Miller taking the most criticism.

Cardoso has been a bit shakey as well in some games and Dorrans has been pretty poor as well.

You content now?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5379 posts Big Money Move

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

O9oob.gif
  • fergoosee

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

Scum is goat? Nice one :kissing_heart:
  • SC1967

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

O9oob.gif

licking-gif-16-1.gif
  • Sykesy

I claim anyone in a blue top plays well? That you just making stuff up I take it because I've been critical of a few players already this season with Miller taking the most criticism.

Cardoso has been a bit shakey as well in some games and Dorrans has been pretty poor as well.

You content now?

Nah not quite, Just think your basis on judging a player is pretty poor if Pena and this new character is anything to go by. I'll be glad if both start Saturday.
  • MarioMonk
    1644 posts Play-Off Hero

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

Griffiths ain't on till tomorrow night bud.
  • SC1967
    edited September 2017
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

nintchdbpict000320252995.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100

• MarioMonk
    1644 posts Play-Off Hero
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Played well tbf

He the centre half?

Ye

Wasnt horrendous tonight

GOAT

rujIhfu.gif

Hehe
  • Andy87

You content now?

Nah not quite, Just think your basis on judging a player is pretty poor if Pena and this new character is anything to go by. I'll be glad if both start Saturday.

Get a grip mate, they both played well in a game I just watched. Sorry for giving them a bit of praise if it doesn't meet your standards.
  • RfCxAmy
    5181 posts Big Money Move
    Can we just restart this lounge whilst we're only a couple pages in?
  • SC1967
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Can we just restart this lounge whilst we're only a couple pages in?

Start as you mean to go on.