SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    These games, although meaning nothing as far as qualification goes, are still important. We need to finish 3rd to protect our seeding for groups so not really a time for experimenting too much.
  • Jboom98
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just can't see Scotland qualifying for EURO 2020 through the Nations league playoffs we don't have a goalscorer and we are defensively weak we need Craig Levein back so we can play the 4 - 6 - 0 :D
  • NornIron
    12078 posts Has That Special Something
    Michael Smith unreal goal.
  • Chubbs
    14476 posts Has That Special Something
    Aberdeen partnering with Atlanta United seems like a fun move. Will definitely start keeping looking in on them now. Watched a few of their games I was able to find when we loaned Gallagher to them last year but will definitely be keeping tabs on them a bit more now. Will be interesting to see if they swap even more players in the future.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17262 posts World Class
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Aberdeen partnering with Atlanta United seems like a fun move. Will definitely start keeping looking in on them now. Watched a few of their games I was able to find when we loaned Gallagher to them last year but will definitely be keeping tabs on them a bit more now. Will be interesting to see if they swap even more players in the future.

We'll take Martinez mate, cheers x
  • Boabdust
    4845 posts National Call-Up
    I know this place is dead now but what are the chances we see a MOTM card from the game on Sunday?
  • Jboom98
    Old Firm League Cup Final today ! <3 I hope it's a better game than the last one Celtic won 2-0 at Ibrox Anyway a manager with a poor CV is in charge of Hearts is Ann Budge actually Vlad Romanov :p type of managerial he would of picked is it Scottish Championship football next season ?
  • Jboom98
    The gap is closing !
  • Jboom98
    Is Morelos invincible to getting booked or are the referees getting bribes from Rangers he still can't score against Celtic anyway Rangers were unlucky not to win but that's Celtic won 10 trophies in a row now when will the dominance end !
  • Salty P3anut
    8993 posts League Winner
    Seriously tough one to take today. Dominated that game and get done by a sucker punch goal that was offside. Players need to use the pain to drive forward and not let it derail the season.