SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Might as well just swap for a month and see how it goes
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    Ronny Delia would be a cracking appointment for any SPFL team. Took some amount of unwarranted abuse at times. Plays decent football and look at the players he brought through for Celtic. The Ronny Roar back in Scotland would be welcomed. Just not at hearts please. Love Levein.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    I want some German guy from an bundesliga reserve team or something like that
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    I want some German guy from an bundesliga reserve team or something like that

Big Marvin Compper knows Scotland well.
  • Overandover
    3173 posts National Call-Up
    Second half on Saturday was horrendous I thought we were going to concede a couple of times.

Think they changed a bit after half an hour and we struggled the rest of the first half then never got going the second half at all.

I will join the discord later too.
  • Sykesy
    Second half on Saturday was horrendous I thought we were going to concede a couple of times.

Think they changed a bit after half an hour and we struggled the rest of the first half then never got going the second half at all.

I will join the discord later too.

Fan of that patter.
  • Overandover
    Tried to join discord but says invite expired!
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect

I think @jamle1874 should be able to sort you out mate
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something

I think @jamle1874 should be able to sort you out mate

anyone can
  • fergoosee
    edited September 16
    pm'd you link @Overandover
    Post edited by fergoosee on
  • cmm_1991
    2111 posts Fans' Favourite
    Expires after a day
  • fergoosee
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Expires after a day

think the one i posted never expires. should maybe delete it and pm it to him
  • Overandover
    Got it thanks.
  • jamle1874
    Haring
    Walker
    Souttar
    Smith
    Pereira
    Naismith
    Washington

7 of our starting 11 hardly played a game this season cause of injuries **** rotten
  • PintOfMagennis
    4452 posts National Call-Up
    Haring
    Walker
    Souttar
    Smith
    Pereira
    Naismith
    Washington

7 of our starting 11 hardly played a game this season cause of injuries **** rotten

Surely something’s wrong with training methods , there’s bad luck with injuries then there’s this
  • jamle1874
    Haring
    Walker
    Souttar
    Smith
    Pereira
    Naismith
    Washington

Surely something’s wrong with training methods , there’s bad luck with injuries then there’s this

Get Angelo in.. In all seriousness tho would take Robinson from motherwell or like i said some german tinpot like klopp felly
  • Sykesy
    Is this Edinburgh derby best ending a draw? Either gaffer wins and will earn that extra time to save the job.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    Where’s this discord link lads?
  • fergoosee
    Where’s this discord link lads?

pm'd u it
  • Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Is this Edinburgh derby best ending a draw? Either gaffer wins and will earn that extra time to save the job.

Want to win obviously, but a lose would probably speed up us sacking Hecky.
  • Jboom98
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    John Robertson is the favourite for the hearts job funny if he goes to the club he supported Hibs manager :D
  • Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something
    Jboom98 wrote: »
    John Robertson is the favourite for the hearts job funny if he goes to the club he supported Hibs manager :D

I like John Robertson. One of the very few Jambos who was vocal against Mercer when he tried to buy Hibs. Not really done anything as a manager though, he wont be near either club.
  • SC1967
    RIP Ricksen. Horrible illness.
  • Lisbon67
    1533 posts Play-Off Hero
    Releasing a statement backing Levein on the week of a derby is suicidal, especially when a heavy defeat by this terrible Hibs team would be unforgivable imo

Interested to see the reaction to it from Hearts fans, but it doesn’t look too good from what i’ve seen :D
  • Jboom98
    Ann Budge isn't budging she's released a statement https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/chairmans-statement-1-2
    So everybody is behind Craig levein except the fans that doesn't look good back to the Scottish championship the way it's going.
  • jamle1874
    It’s a shambles of a statement and she’s undoing all the good work she’s done with her blind faith in Craig Levein.
  • Jboom98
    Ajer should not be back out in the second half he's at fault especially if it stays 1 - 0 anyway I didn't know Leroy Fer was at Feyenoord top player in FIFA always buy him I think he was overlooked by bigger premier league teams he played for Swansea when they were a premier league team Rangers will have a tougher task.
  • SC1967
    Stonewall penalty not given for us now.
  • Jboom98
    Penalty given eventually 1- 1
  • Jboom98
    Is it just me or is the referee despite him giving penalties to both teams seems a little bit biased towards Rennes Only 1 yellow card shown :/