• Hibee
    12075 posts Has That Special Something
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Hibee wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Christ almighty, last time I bother with this thread.

I have nothing against McGinn, he looks to be a great player from what I’ve seen, but he’s played three games at a decent level. That is not enough for someone to say ‘he’s 100% guaranteed to move to a massive club, and anyone who disagrees is dumb or a deluded Celtic fan’.
    That is the original post I responded too, McGinn could turn out great, or he could be another Aaron Mooy, impossible to say which at this stage, that’s my point.

The bits in bold.

It's a Hearts, Hibs and Dundee UTD fan defending McGinn so maybe it should be the last time you bother with this thread if you cant even gather that much.

Ironic, your the one who doesn’t seem to understand what a quote is. The Celtic bit isnt my words, as I stated in the comment I was referring to the original comment I replied too.
    Is that hard to understand?

Don’t worry. There is a few who would agree with you. 1. Being me.. I’m the deluded Celtic fan just cause I don’t rate McGinn highly enough. Yet to prove anything and I’m afraid 2 games in the prem mean nothing.

El Niño must stay but with a photo added.

Nah your just too proud to admit you were so very very wrong about McGinns ability :D :D

Never doubted his ability. Just don’t have him as the next big thing, No doubt he’ll have a cracking career but I highly doubt he’ll hit the level you expect. I say expect you’d name him in your all time 11 knowing you ya crackpot 😂

Ha well I did suggest one of the top 4, before the media were predicting the same. We will see.

Doesn’t knock Zidane out my all time team yet, early days though :D
  • NornIron
    11503 posts Has That Special Something
    Lafferty must have some agent signed for the bottom team in Norway with 10 games left, so probably won't play until they are relegated.
  • Hicksy2011
    13135 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 27
    Glad to see Big Mac called up for you, bloke is a quality keeper you will enjoy having him
    Considering he only came to proper pro football aged 21 and last season was his first as a number 1 he’s still a baby in footballing terms especially for a keeper
    5 years younger than McLaughlin and 8 years younger than Marshall, no idea whether you have some decent like 23 year old keepers but MacGilllivray genuinely might be your future keeper for a while
  • Hibee
    That Scottish defence looks suspect against any team. Grant Hanley is murder, Who we going with Hanley and Mulgrew? No sure you can be confident going in with that pairing.

Yeah Centre of defence is a big issue with us. Used to be our strongest position as well.
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up

I have nothing against McGinn, he looks to be a great player from what I’ve seen, but he’s played three games at a decent level. That is not enough for someone to say ‘he’s 100% guaranteed to move to a massive club, and anyone who disagrees is dumb or a deluded Celtic fan’.
    That is the original post I responded too, McGinn could turn out great, or he could be another Aaron Mooy, impossible to say which at this stage, that’s my point.

The bits in bold.

It's a Hearts, Hibs and Dundee UTD fan defending McGinn so maybe it should be the last time you bother with this thread if you cant even gather that much.

Ironic, your the one who doesn’t seem to understand what a quote is. The Celtic bit isnt my words, as I stated in the comment I was referring to the original comment I replied too.

Don’t worry. There is a few who would agree with you. 1. Being me.. I’m the deluded Celtic fan just cause I don’t rate McGinn highly enough. Yet to prove anything and I’m afraid 2 games in the prem mean nothing.

Nah your just too proud to admit you were so very very wrong about McGinns ability :D :D

Never doubted his ability. Just don’t have him as the next big thing, No doubt he’ll have a cracking career but I highly doubt he’ll hit the level you expect. I say expect you’d name him in your all time 11 knowing you ya crackpot 😂

Ha well I did suggest one of the top 4, before the media were predicting the same. We will see.

Who’s your top 4 though?

Wouldn’t get near either City or Liverpool. Spurs and Chelsea much the same. Genuinely don’t see him as a top 4 CM anytime soon.

I get what El Niño means cause it seems if you don’t put McGinn on a pedestal then your mental. Time will tell mate and like you had to do with Efe you’ll have to do the same with Scottish Zizou
  • Hibee
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Glad to see Big Mac called up for you, bloke is a quality keeper you will enjoy having him
    Considering he only came to proper pro football aged 21 and last season was his first as a number 1 he’s still a baby in footballing terms especially for a keeper
    5 years younger than McLaughlin and 8 years younger than Marshall, no idea whether you have some decent like 23 year old keepers but MacGilllivray genuinely might be your future keeper for a while

Good to hear. We have had good keepers in Gordon and McGregor but they are getting on now so another good keeper would be welcome.
  • Hibee

The bits in bold.

Who’s your top 4 though?

Wouldn’t get near either City or Liverpool. Spurs and Chelsea much the same. Genuinely don’t see him as a top 4 CM anytime soon.

I get what El Niño means cause it seems if you don’t put McGinn on a pedestal then your mental. Time will tell mate and like you had to do with Efe you’ll have to do the same with Scottish Zizou

I personally could see him in the Liverpool midfield. Looks like the kind of player they would love. But I think he would be absolutely perfect for the Man Utd midfield. That's the most likely to me. Spurs as well. Watching the Villa Spurs game, there was no one I saw in the Spurs midfield who I thought out-shown him.

Anyway, just my opinion. We will see.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    McGinn is pish still
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class

Cant say I've seen him play, hes just unfortunate that goalkeeper is a position we're pretty good in... can he play right back?
  • Hicksy2011

Cant say I've seen him play, hes just unfortunate that goalkeeper is a position we're pretty good in... can he play right back?

We’ve just started playing Ross McCrorie there so we are working on that one for you boys too
  • Sykesy
    Celtic not willing to pay 3m for Kilmarnock left back... Going to pretend I’m not seeing this sort of information. Lennon said there will be signings I’m keeping him at his word until the window closes.

This window could be the biggest disaster known.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5695 posts Big Money Move
    fergoosee wrote: »
    heard mcginn was great again tonight @Hibee must be buzzing

Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

He’s had two good games in a proper league, could easily be another Aaron Mooy.

Difference is I’ve watched him more times than you’ve watched Aaron Mooy.

On your bike xx

Yeah you’ve watched him more in your league. As I stated he’s had two good games in a proper league, far less than Aaron Mooy managed.

He’s got some way to go before he can even be compared to Aaron Mooy...

I’ve watched him in every league he’s played in wee man.

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’
    Your such a child 😂 rather than have an adult conversation you state that you’ve watched him play in a vastly inferior league more than I have, well great, that’s almost meaningless now he’s in the prem but cool.

You come across as someone impossible to have an actual conversation with, more suited to play-ground level bickering.

I’m taking the ****, I couldn’t give a toss what you think. You’ve named yourself after Torres that says it all.

I don’t think seeing someone play in another league is meaningless. That’s like saying watching Ronaldo play in Spain is now meaningless now he plays in Italy or watching De Jong play in Holland is now meaningless cause he plays in Spain.

If I’ve watched more of a player then surely I’m going to know more about that player than you? Just like if you watched someone else more than me then you’re going to know more about them are you or am I wrong? Simple logic.

The Ronaldo comparison is an awful one, if Ronaldo did well in the championship then I wouldn’t rate him from that... same way I won’t rate McGinn for his time in the Championship/SPL as neither can compare to the prem.

Can’t see what my forum name has to
    Do with anything, I guess standard childish attempt at an insult.

It isn’t at all, it’s going by your logic that if someone moves leagues their time there becomes meaningless. That’s surely applies for anyone? You can’t just have it for select players surely that only fits your agenda?

One rule for all not one rule for who you want.

Christ how hard is it to explain?
    Going from La liga to Serie A isn’t the same buts it’s a similar standard, therefore it’s worth taking note of how the player performed in each.

Going from SPL to the Prem is absolutely worlds apart, hence why his time in the SPL means incredibly little.

Scott Sinclair looked like a class player in the SPL for Christ sake, Mcginns form there doesn’t mean a lot to if he’ll succeed at a high level club.

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

All players to move from up here to the premier league and two are arguably the best centre back and left back in the world. Therefore your logic is meaningless, you’re taking a certain group of players rather than a whole to compare. You’re using the ones that fit your agenda and not the ones that don’t.

Tierney will smash the league as well with Arsenal.

Good god your difficult. I’m not trying to say no decent players ever came from SPL, I’m saying it’s a lottery, you can’t possible judge a player of there performance in the SPL when talking about them being signed by top teams around the world.

Jamie Vardy came from non league football, that doesn’t mean ever lad bagging a hatrick at Sunday league level should be talked about as the next big thing.

Until McGinn consistently proves himself at a high level saying a top team has to come in for him is ridiculous.

That’s what you did try and say. You tried to say that a players performance playing in a worse league than the one there in now is meaningless.

I haven’t claimed that every player is going to be the next big player because they aren’t. I didn’t say McGinn would be the next big player either, I says he will get a move to a big club in a few years once he’s proved himself in the premier league which makes your last point invalid because I’ve already says he has to prove himself.

You quite clearly don’t get it, how does a club sign a player from a worse league? Isn’t it because of their performances or am I completely wrong and they just pick a name out of a hat? The last time I checked I’m sure it was based on the players performances or because a young player had talent and they think he would be a good player at some point.

Unreal, 100% will move to a top team in the next few years. Anyone that thinks otherwise is clearly wrong or a deluded Celtic fan and just jealous they missed out.

Hibee will love this post but I’ve agreed with him for sometime now. The boys a player and has found a real level of consistency which he lacked at Hibs and does in a Scotland shirt but that will come.

On your bike xx

Yeah you’ve watched him more in your league. As I stated he’s had two good games in a proper league, far less than Aaron Mooy managed.

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’
    Your such a child 😂 rather than have an adult conversation you state that you’ve watched him play in a vastly inferior league more than I have, well great, that’s almost meaningless now he’s in the prem but cool.

You come across as someone impossible to have an actual conversation with, more suited to play-ground level bickering.

I’m taking the ****, I couldn’t give a toss what you think. You’ve named yourself after Torres that says it all.

I don’t think seeing someone play in another league is meaningless. That’s like saying watching Ronaldo play in Spain is now meaningless now he plays in Italy or watching De Jong play in Holland is now meaningless cause he plays in Spain.

If I’ve watched more of a player then surely I’m going to know more about that player than you? Just like if you watched someone else more than me then you’re going to know more about them are you or am I wrong? Simple logic.

The Ronaldo comparison is an awful one, if Ronaldo did well in the championship then I wouldn’t rate him from that... same way I won’t rate McGinn for his time in the Championship/SPL as neither can compare to the prem.

It isn’t at all, it’s going by your logic that if someone moves leagues their time there becomes meaningless. That’s surely applies for anyone? You can’t just have it for select players surely that only fits your agenda?

Going from La liga to Serie A isn’t the same buts it’s a similar standard, therefore it’s worth taking note of how the player performed in each.

Going from SPL to the Prem is absolutely worlds apart, hence why his time in the SPL means incredibly little.

Scott Sinclair looked like a class player in the SPL for Christ sake, Mcginns form there doesn’t mean a lot to if he’ll succeed at a high level club.

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

All players to move from up here to the premier league and two are arguably the best centre back and left back in the world. Therefore your logic is meaningless, you’re taking a certain group of players rather than a whole to compare. You’re using the ones that fit your agenda and not the ones that don’t.

Good god your difficult. I’m not trying to say no decent players ever came from SPL, I’m saying it’s a lottery, you can’t possible judge a player of there performance in the SPL when talking about them being signed by top teams around the world.

Jamie Vardy came from non league football, that doesn’t mean ever lad bagging a hatrick at Sunday league level should be talked about as the next big thing.

Until McGinn consistently proves himself at a high level saying a top team has to come in for him is ridiculous.

you can though. some players you can tell will go to the top. like moussa dembele...everyone knew he will go far

Exactly this, people see talent in players and that’s just a fact!

It’s not that I’m saying he’s guaranteed to be bad, I’m saying it’s impossible to know he’ll be good based from his SPL days. Take Tierney, unless I’m mistaken, one of the best players in the SPL, for the biggest club, talked about by said club as if he’s the best LB in the world. And how much did Arsenal pay for him? 20-25mill? That’s pocket change, Aston Villa paid the same for Mings.

If someone playing great in the SPL was such a marker for how good they are why did Tierney go for so cheap? Because it’s a massive gamble. There’s no way to know he’ll be able to perform against decent opposition week in week out.

I’ve watched him for Hibs, Villa and Scotland. I’ve watched him play in the flesh for all 3 not just on the TV. I’m basing my judgement from watching him play for all 3 of them.

The statement of “I’m saying it’s impossible to know he’ll be good based from his SPL days”. Let’s look at this one, so for any player playing in a worse league this will no doubt apply towards? I’m going to rattle off a couple now. Mane to Southampton from Salzburg anyone who watched him knew he was going to be good. Robertson and Maguire to Hull from Dundee United and Sheffield United, anyone who watched them knew with the right coaching they would become good players, one is now the best left back in the world and the other is very good. Jesus from Palmeries to Man City, anyone who watched them knew he was far too good for that league.

I’ll now use Van Dijk, every single person in Scotland knew just how good he was before he even joined Liverpool from Southampton. I’ll now go back and use an example from many years ago. Larsson, left Celtic to join Barca and then eventually Man Utd. I could go on and on giving you examples of both success and flops at all different transfer fees but I’m already rambling on.

A transfer fee doesn’t reflect a players abilities. A players ability plays a part in the transfer fee.

Loads of things reflect a transfer fee. In England clubs pay a premium for English players as it’s a requirement to have so many in the squad. A players contact length, a players happiness at a club and if they want out or not. The clubs financial status and he league they play in.

Arsenal paying 25 million for Tierney is a lot of money for Celtic. Just because someone like Mendy went to Madrid for more it doesn’t mean he’s better. Robertson joined Hull for 3 million and Shaw joined Man Utd for nearly 30 million? Who’s better?

Lets now look at this “there’s no way to know he’ll be able to perform against decent opposition week in week out”. Tierney has played in the champions league group stages, he’s held his own against any club on his own side.

You’re the typical guy that supports an English team and hasn’t a clue about football, you honestly believe that a transfer fee is the ultimate deciding factor in how good a player is or can be. You asked for an adult conversation, you shouldn’t have as every point you’ve made is been proved wrong.

I think I’ll leave this here now, I’ve made your points look silly when you’ve not made a single on of mines look silly you’ve just back tracked and tried covering yours up to make them sound like they hold some sort of truth to them when they don’t at all.

I would like to dedicate this debate to my good friend @Overandover , I am sure he would be extremely proud and I’m glad it wasn’t him proving you wrong as you wouldn’t come back.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

The bits in bold.

If he’s wanting another world beater then my picture of Shankland has to be the one. Derby on Friday, most excited I’ve been for a United game in years.
  • Hibee
    And @xGeorgeSmithx drops the mic! B) :D
  • Hibee
    Any of you guys missing players? My club has reverted back to about a week ago. Have lost my nice new prime Ronaldo. Which is nice!
  • Headshrinker363
    5022 posts Big Money Move

The bits in bold.

If he’s wanting another world beater then my picture of Shankland has to be the one. Derby on Friday, most excited I’ve been for a United game in years.

Shankland is 💩, what league has he performed in😛
  • Hibee

The bits in bold.

Still not sure how he didnt end up at Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen. He is going to pretty much guarantee United promotion.
  • El_Nino
    3234 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 27

On your bike xx

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

That’s what you did try and say. You tried to say that a players performance playing in a worse league than the one there in now is meaningless.

I haven’t claimed that every player is going to be the next big player because they aren’t. I didn’t say McGinn would be the next big player either, I says he will get a move to a big club in a few years once he’s proved himself in the premier league which makes your last point invalid because I’ve already says he has to prove himself.

You quite clearly don’t get it, how does a club sign a player from a worse league? Isn’t it because of their performances or am I completely wrong and they just pick a name out of a hat? The last time I checked I’m sure it was based on the players performances or because a young player had talent and they think he would be a good player at some point.

On your bike xx

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

you can though. some players you can tell will go to the top. like moussa dembele...everyone knew he will go far

It’s not that I’m saying he’s guaranteed to be bad, I’m saying it’s impossible to know he’ll be good based from his SPL days. Take Tierney, unless I’m mistaken, one of the best players in the SPL, for the biggest club, talked about by said club as if he’s the best LB in the world. And how much did Arsenal pay for him? 20-25mill? That’s pocket change, Aston Villa paid the same for Mings.

If someone playing great in the SPL was such a marker for how good they are why did Tierney go for so cheap? Because it’s a massive gamble. There’s no way to know he’ll be able to perform against decent opposition week in week out.

I’ve watched him for Hibs, Villa and Scotland. I’ve watched him play in the flesh for all 3 not just on the TV. I’m basing my judgement from watching him play for all 3 of them.

The statement of “I’m saying it’s impossible to know he’ll be good based from his SPL days”. Let’s look at this one, so for any player playing in a worse league this will no doubt apply towards? I’m going to rattle off a couple now. Mane to Southampton from Salzburg anyone who watched him knew he was going to be good. Robertson and Maguire to Hull from Dundee United and Sheffield United, anyone who watched them knew with the right coaching they would become good players, one is now the best left back in the world and the other is very good. Jesus from Palmeries to Man City, anyone who watched them knew he was far too good for that league.

I’ll now use Van Dijk, every single person in Scotland knew just how good he was before he even joined Liverpool from Southampton. I’ll now go back and use an example from many years ago. Larsson, left Celtic to join Barca and then eventually Man Utd. I could go on and on giving you examples of both success and flops at all different transfer fees but I’m already rambling on.

A transfer fee doesn’t reflect a players abilities. A players ability plays a part in the transfer fee.

Loads of things reflect a transfer fee. In England clubs pay a premium for English players as it’s a requirement to have so many in the squad. A players contact length, a players happiness at a club and if they want out or not. The clubs financial status and he league they play in.

Arsenal paying 25 million for Tierney is a lot of money for Celtic. Just because someone like Mendy went to Madrid for more it doesn’t mean he’s better. Robertson joined Hull for 3 million and Shaw joined Man Utd for nearly 30 million? Who’s better?

Lets now look at this “there’s no way to know he’ll be able to perform against decent opposition week in week out”. Tierney has played in the champions league group stages, he’s held his own against any club on his own side.

You’re the typical guy that supports an English team and hasn’t a clue about football, you honestly believe that a transfer fee is the ultimate deciding factor in how good a player is or can be. You asked for an adult conversation, you shouldn’t have as every point you’ve made is been proved wrong.

I think I’ll leave this here now, I’ve made your points look silly when you’ve not made a single on of mines look silly you’ve just back tracked and tried covering yours up to make them sound like they hold some sort of truth to them when they don’t at all.

I would like to dedicate this debate to my good friend @Overandover , I am sure he would be extremely proud and I’m glad it wasn’t him proving you wrong as you wouldn’t come back.

Your beyond a joke at this point 😂

For every name that comes from a smaller league that succeeds there are many that come and don’t, and they’re are still people insisting that these players won’t flop, but they do.

That’s my point, I am in no way saying McGinn won’t succeed, I am saying at this moment in time it’s impossible to say either way. There isn’t a single point I’ve made you’ve made look stupid, my only point is that his future Is up for debate not set in stone as you seem to believe.

I never said a transfer fee directly correlates to ability you wet wipe, I said it’s an indication on the gamble of bringing a player for a poorer quality league.

I literally used Salah as an example myself from a smaller league player that succeeded, and Vardy. There’s many that do and many that don’t, I really don’t know how hard that is too understand?

And I really haven’t said much about Scottish football other than it’s a lower level than Prem, which is something no one can argue.
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    f'in hell @xGeorgeSmithx
  • xGeorgeSmithx

On your bike xx

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

On your bike xx

Like I says on yer bike.

‘Wee man’ ‘on yer bike’

Well let’s add,

Van Dijk
    Robertson
    Wanyama

Your beyond a joke at this point 😂

For every name that comes from a smaller league that succeeds there are many that come and don’t, and they’re are still people insisting that these players won’t flop, but they do.

That’s my point, I am in no way saying McGinn won’t succeed, I am saying at this moment in time it’s impossible to say either way. There isn’t a single point I’ve made you’ve made look stupid, my only point is that his future Is up for debate not set in stone as you seem to believe.

I never said a transfer fee directly correlates to ability you wet wipe, I said it’s an indication on the gamble of bringing a player for a poorer quality league.

I literally used Salah as an example myself from a smaller league player that succeeded, and Vardy. There’s many that do and many that don’t, I really don’t know how hard that is too understand?

And I really haven’t said much about Scottish football other than it’s a lower level than Prem, which is something no one can argue.

I clearly says “I could go on and on giving you examples of both success and flops at all different transfer fees but I’m already rambling on“.

I don’t think it’s set in stone either, clearly you’ve also missed the point of me saying he has to prove it and I’ve says that twice for you and now a third time.

It’s class you’ve now called me a “wet wipe” is that you resulting to playground antics like you says to me?

Anyway, I couldn’t resist proving you wrong again and taking the chance of enjoying you calling me a wet wipe.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    And @xGeorgeSmithx drops the mic! B) :D

Easy as that B)

The bits in bold.

Still not sure how he didnt end up at Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen. He is going to pretty much guarantee United promotion.

100%, hopefully stays fit the whole season. He’s head and shoulder above this league for sure!
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    f'in hell @xGeorgeSmithx

<3 you too mate!
  • Hicksy2011
    edited August 27
    To be fair sometimes you see a player at a lower level and you just know without doubt how good they are, I don’t think anyone who hasn’t properly followed a player/team at lower levels than the top 5 leagues in the world would ever understand
    Like me with Enda Stevens when he played for us in L2, he was 25 and playing that level and yet I had zero doubt he would end up in the prem and there he is
    You get those 95% of players who are great at whatever level you are watching and you think they MIGHT be able to play higher but I guess with Tierney and VVD for you guys they were in the 5% where you knew they would be a success with absolutely no doubt
    I also promise I’ll stop posting in here after this until the Scotland game if MacGilivray plays
  • Sykesy
    To be fair sometimes you see a player at a lower level and you just know without doubt how good they are, I don’t think anyone who hasn’t properly followed a player/team at lower levels than the top 5 leagues in the world would ever understand
    Like me with Enda Stevens when he played for us in L2, he was 25 and playing that level and yet I had zero doubt he would end up in the prem and there he is
    You get those 95% of players who are great at whatever level you are watching and you think they MIGHT be able to play higher but I guess with Tierney and VVD for you guys they were in the 5% where you knew they would be a success with absolutely no doubt
    I also promise I’ll stop posting in here after this until the Scotland game if MacGilivray plays

It’s boring to understand both sides though. Better when they go at it for a bit. You get the inclusion of insults such as wet wipe, Which fully describes George.
  • Hibee

No need to stop posting mate. We like a good wee debate, just don’t call us tinpot :D
  • Hibee

It’s boring to understand both sides though. Better when they go at it for a bit. You get the inclusion of insults such as wet wipe, Which fully describes George.

Calling someone a wet wipe in real life would make me feel all Green Street B)
  • sido1968
    1321 posts Professional
    After last night Eurovision have ordered the BBC to shut down 2 transmitters during the next episode of Peaky Blinders
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Cheers for the compliment ma man!
  • Hicksy2011

No need to stop posting mate. We like a good wee debate, just don’t call us tinpot :D

So if I suggested that Shankland was too scared to join us or Sunderland and decided to hide in the Scottish championship that is when I’d be crossing the line
  • Hibee

So if I suggested that Shankland was too scared to join us or Sunderland and decided to hide in the Scottish championship that is when I’d be crossing the line

Iv already has 2 bans for swearing man, so I probably need to stay out of it.