SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    We are genuinely a couple of defenders away from being a very decent side which is the sad thing.

If we’d have got our business done a few weeks earlier I have no doubt we’d be in the Champions League.

Then again, if we likely don’t bring anyone in Ibrox will be a tough job.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »
    It all sounds mental until you see the clips of the players not even acknowledging Lennon at full time. Zero interest from anyone when he’s giving instructions. Then as stated his team talks will be brutal. Dinosaur tactics and screaming at players. Foreign boys will be sat clueless to what he’s even saying half the time. I got slated for wanting Moyes. Doesn’t sound a bad shout. Next 2 weeks are massive for Celtic. AIK will not be a stroll so he better hope he heads to Ibrox next week with confident victories and a happy squad.

yous are getting pumped at ibrox and lennon will be sacked the next day

I’ll reserve judgement and see how we look against AIK and Hearts. Massive couple weeks ahead. Come out on top and leagues over.

pumped off both and stick brown in as caretaker player/manager

You’ve got some imagination on you fs 😂 Settle yourself. Lennon says there working on 3/4 signings so hopefully we’ll get the team strengthened and back to normal service.

He's been hitting out with the same pish for months now. Every week "working on a couple, hopefully get one finished this week". Just never happens. Elhamed signed on July 24th. We've not signed anyone since then, other than this young Irish boy from Southampton and he's going into the development team.

The window, yet again, has been an absolute farce. Still need a first choice left back, right back and another centre half. At the very least.

Scunnered with Lennon. Never wanted him in the first place. He would have been pretty much bottom of the list of rumoured candidates at the time. I don't like Moyes but I'd take him over Lennon in a heartbeat. He's a complete yes man because he can't believe how lucky he's been to walk back into this job.

If AIK knock us out and we lose at Ibrox, he should be sacked on the spot.

The board have a disaster every single window we get, From Strachan not being allowed Fletcher to Brendan not getting McGinn etc then they all leave soon after.

Lennon for me is a massive factor in Tierney leaving. His style of man management sounds dreadful. He needs a decent football minded assistant alongside him. Doing it on his own with Kennedy and Duff as back up isn’t working. Problem is who wants to work with a berating nutcase? By sounds of it nobody does including our players. If we don’t get anything but victory against AIK he has to get tae f..k. His team selections are horrible. He’s leaving Sinclair out for no reason other than to force a move which is disgusting patter.

To think this season has just started and already it’s boiling point amognst the Celtic fans just imagine how mental this could get for us if we don’t get the results and signings we want before the window closes. Could be a skelper of a season

imagine how mental yous will get if rangers land 55 this season

"1
  • Derryboy1893
    SC1967 wrote: »
    It all sounds mental until you see the clips of the players not even acknowledging Lennon at full time. Zero interest from anyone when he’s giving instructions. Then as stated his team talks will be brutal. Dinosaur tactics and screaming at players. Foreign boys will be sat clueless to what he’s even saying half the time. I got slated for wanting Moyes. Doesn’t sound a bad shout. Next 2 weeks are massive for Celtic. AIK will not be a stroll so he better hope he heads to Ibrox next week with confident victories and a happy squad.

yous are getting pumped at ibrox and lennon will be sacked the next day

I’ll reserve judgement and see how we look against AIK and Hearts. Massive couple weeks ahead. Come out on top and leagues over.

pumped off both and stick brown in as caretaker player/manager

You’ve got some imagination on you fs 😂 Settle yourself. Lennon says there working on 3/4 signings so hopefully we’ll get the team strengthened and back to normal service.

He's been hitting out with the same pish for months now. Every week "working on a couple, hopefully get one finished this week". Just never happens. Elhamed signed on July 24th. We've not signed anyone since then, other than this young Irish boy from Southampton and he's going into the development team.

The window, yet again, has been an absolute farce. Still need a first choice left back, right back and another centre half. At the very least.

Scunnered with Lennon. Never wanted him in the first place. He would have been pretty much bottom of the list of rumoured candidates at the time. I don't like Moyes but I'd take him over Lennon in a heartbeat. He's a complete yes man because he can't believe how lucky he's been to walk back into this job.

If AIK knock us out and we lose at Ibrox, he should be sacked on the spot.

The board have a disaster every single window we get, From Strachan not being allowed Fletcher to Brendan not getting McGinn etc then they all leave soon after.

Lennon for me is a massive factor in Tierney leaving. His style of man management sounds dreadful. He needs a decent football minded assistant alongside him. Doing it on his own with Kennedy and Duff as back up isn’t working. Problem is who wants to work with a berating nutcase? By sounds of it nobody does including our players. If we don’t get anything but victory against AIK he has to get tae f..k. His team selections are horrible. He’s leaving Sinclair out for no reason other than to force a move which is disgusting patter.

To think this season has just started and already it’s boiling point amognst the Celtic fans just imagine how mental this could get for us if we don’t get the results and signings we want before the window closes. Could be a skelper of a season

imagine how mental yous will get if rangers land 55 this season

Didn’t realise I had been in a coma, clearly going for your first league title. No place near 55 you zombie ****.

i see that fan meltdowns arent just going to be celtic fans when 55 is brought home :joy:

• Derryboy1893
    Gary Hooper would send me into cardiac arrest. Stick big Victor into the bargain and I’ll be loving life

Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink coming out of retirement
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    That Conor McGregor interview on espn is the best comeback you need. Forget football. The return of Conor McGregor before 2020 could be the sporting event of the year.
  • cmm_1991
    2105 posts Fans' Favourite
    That Conor McGregor interview on espn is the best comeback you need. Forget football. The return of Conor McGregor before 2020 could be the sporting event of the year.

Hes a prized w****r imagine sniping an old man In a pub, should get the jail
  • Sykesy
    cmm_1991 wrote: »

It’s rude to refuse an Irishman’s offer of a drink. Lucky it wasn’t a propa left hook he’d still be sleepin
  • cmm_1991

It’s rude to refuse an Irishman’s offer of a drink. Lucky it wasn’t a propa left hook he’d still be sleepin

His whiskey is howling no wonder the old boy said no thanks, hahaha let him fight Diaz or khabib and just Retire him, use to be a fan of his talk but once you lose that x factor you look like a fud
  • cmm_1991
    P.s wouldn't mind seeing him fight t be human punchbag Justin gaethje
  • Sykesy

His whiskey is howling no wonder the old boy said no thanks, hahaha let him fight Diaz or khabib and just Retire him, use to be a fan of his talk but once you lose that x factor you look like a fud

McGregor got me into ufc so I’ll always love him. I believe him when he says it was the worst camp. He never looked the same but all excuses aside bring him back against anyone and get him back to doing what he does best. I fancy him to beat anyone from 145-155.

Nate is smashing Masvidal so Conor makes his comeback and gets a couple wins. Hype it up and takes Khabib out. The Nate trilogy then becomes the biggest fight in UFC, Smashing all records in sight and McGregor gets Nate at 155 where he wants him.
  • cmm_1991

McGregor got me into ufc so I’ll always love him. I believe him when he says it was the worst camp. He never looked the same but all excuses aside bring him back against anyone and get him back to doing what he does best. I fancy him to beat anyone from 145-155.

Nate is smashing Masvidal so Conor makes his comeback and gets a couple wins. Hype it up and takes Khabib out. The Nate trilogy then becomes the biggest fight in UFC, Smashing all records in sight and McGregor gets Nate at 155 where he wants him.

You really think nate will smash masvidal?
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 23
    Conor McGregor. A prized tadger since the cash rolled in. I reckon he's a fair guy, but it really changed him.

Apparently his whiskey isn't great. Not properly aged, tasting like horse ****.
  • fergoosee
    12273 posts Has That Special Something
    uefa charged rangers with sectarian signing and part of ibrox closed next week. hopefully the fans will stop signing those songs now its damaging the club
  • fergoosee
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably a bit of a daft question but do rangers or UEFA choose what section is closed.
  • fergoosee
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Probably a bit of a daft question but do rangers or UEFA choose what section is closed.

rangers i think. uefa said a section or sections of no less than 3k seats
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something

Surprises me this. Never seen anything other than pillars of the community at Ibrox!
  • Sykesy

You really think nate will smash masvidal?

I could be wrong mate but I reckon Masvidal would’ve been gone from the UFC if it wasn’t for the London card. In my opinion he got lucky against Till. That early knock down gave Till too much confidence. The back stage stuff then makes the headlines and Askren jumps on it and makes himself look an amateur. Nate Diaz will be too much for Masvidal. All has to go to plan for the biggest build up to McGregor Diaz. McGregor won’t be happy that Nate’s now in a position to dictate situations and has a wee dig in the interview claiming Diaz is too war wounded to want a trilogy.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero

Surely just close the Copeland upper or the club deck then and you’ll not really notice.
  • fergoosee

Surely just close the Copeland upper or the club deck then and you’ll not really notice.

ye thats probably what will happen
  • Hibee
    New signing for Hibs. Midfielder Melker Hallberg. 23 year old Swedish midfielder with 3 full caps. Played a few games in Serie A for Udinese. Sounds decent enough.
  • fergoosee
    Hibee wrote: »
    New signing for Hibs. Midfielder Melker Hallberg. 23 year old Swedish midfielder with 3 full caps. Played a few games in Serie A for Udinese. Sounds decent enough.

hes unreal how have yous signed him
  • Hibee
    Hibee wrote: »

hes unreal how have yous signed him

:D :D Love your unequaled knowledge of Swedish football Fergoosee.
  • Eooan
    778 posts Semi-Pro

Long-term lurker sorry

I think this is needed, something needs to happen to get people to see the reality that things aren't acceptable in modern day society. Absolutely ridiculous that people cannot attend a football match and sing about their team.

Ultimately, I think there will be a divide in the support - especially once the affected sections have been announced but I believe it's quite obvious where it will be.
  • RfCxAmy
    5249 posts Big Money Move

Just seen we’ve been told to put a banner where the section is empty so most likely BF1 or else there wouldn’t be any point.
  • fergoosee
    RfCxAmy wrote: »

Just seen we’ve been told to put a banner where the section is empty so most likely BF1 or else there wouldn’t be any point.

and ruin the atmosphere in a huge game? canny see it
  • RfCxAmy
    5249 posts Big Money Move

It’ll be a way of trying to teach a lesson. Up to the rest of the stadium to create the atmosphere.
  • Salty P3anut
    8294 posts League Winner

It’ll be a way of trying to teach a lesson. Up to the rest of the stadium to create the atmosphere.

It’s certainly not fully the UBS fault but hopefully this will show the rest of our support that there’s no place for those chants at ibrox in 2019. People can sing them behind closed doors in pubs or social clubs if they want. But if it continues to happen at European games we will be punished. Plenty of other and better chants than that pish now a days about time people evolved into the modern world
  • fergoosee

It’s certainly not fully the UBS fault but hopefully this will show the rest of our support that there’s no place for those chants at ibrox in 2019. People can sing them behind closed doors in pubs or social clubs if they want. But if it continues to happen at European games we will be punished. Plenty of other and better chants than that pish now a days about time people evolved into the modern world

it is though. they dont condone it. they sing along