SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12053 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »
    fergoosee wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Out of interest how highly did you all rate the Celtic side when it had Dembele and Musonda?

I remember thinking that side looked nice.

Musonda was a flop.

In Rodgers' first season we had a team that was a couple of players away from having a decent run in the Europa League, I think.

I still think at the moment, we're in a similar position squad wise. Going forward we have plenty of goals in us. It's the defence letting us down yet again. And the manager.

your team has some big players not even getting involved. rogic and sinclair arent even playing

Rogic can't get involved because yet again he's unfit. He just can't be trusted to play a string of matches.

I've made my thoughts on Sinclair clear in here. I think he's past his best. But Lennon persisting with Morgan ahead of Sinclair is absolutely ridiculous.

ye i get that. just an example of someone you have that is probably one of the big earners and never seems to play anymore
  • fergoosee
    just seen aribo has been called up to the nigeria team
  • fergoosee

what is this btw. why do we need another midfielder?
  • SC1967
    10641 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian Rush and John Barnes confirmed as Icons.

How many English/English league Icons do we need? Wish they'd mix it up a bit.
  • Bhoy
    1838 posts Play-Off Hero

Is he even better than what you have? Has slowly been getting less and less games for Leicester since they won the league. Seems past it.
  • fergoosee
    Bhoy wrote: »

Is he even better than what you have? Has slowly been getting less and less games for Leicester since they won the league. Seems past it.

wouldnt have thought so. possibly back up but we have davis, jack, aribo, docherty, kamara, arfield and even halliday and polster can play in midfield. not sure why we even need him for back up
  • Salty P3anut
    8267 posts League Winner
    Bit of a strange signing. Guessing Halliday and polster won’t ever play midfield and that arfield will continue to play in that advanced role. Saying that if we make the Europa groups will be playing 60+ games so need plenty of bodies to rotate
  • MarioMonk
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bhoy wrote: »

wouldnt have thought so. possibly back up but we have davis, jack, aribo, docherty, kamara, arfield and even halliday and polster can play in midfield. not sure why we even need him for back up

Don't need him. Strange one if true.
  • fergoosee
    legia are 2-0 up atm so looks like we are playing them if we can finish the job tomorrow
  • fergoosee
    Bit of a strange signing. Guessing Halliday and polster won’t ever play midfield and that arfield will continue to play in that advanced role. Saying that if we make the Europa groups will be playing 60+ games so need plenty of bodies to rotate

wonder if hes similar to davis and going to replace him when davis is rested
  • Salty P3anut
    8267 posts League Winner

Think he’s a similar box to box player aye
  • fergoosee

Think he’s a similar box to box player aye

good signing then coz we dont really have anyone that can cover davis if hes rested or injured
  • Hibee
    11663 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian Rush and John Barnes confirmed as Icons.

How many English/English league Icons do we need? Wish they'd mix it up a bit.

Totally agree. But I did like both players so will use them. Hopefully Dalglish still to come.
  • Hibee
    You have a Defoe IF card there Rangers fans. Totally unusable though.
  • Sykesy
    4326 posts National Call-Up
    Done sterling sbc. Inform Defoe 😂 untradeable rewards back. Why do EA change the rewards to untradeable. Utterly pointless

Hope this means tots cards get lower price ranges got about 10 that don’t sell. Most 90+ rated
  • Hibee
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Done sterling sbc. Inform Defoe 😂 untradeable rewards back. Why do EA change the rewards to untradeable. Utterly pointless

Hope this means tots cards get lower price ranges got about 10 that don’t sell. Most 90+ rated

Think that’s the TOTS out of packs now? They will all rise anyway.
  • fergoosee
    edited August 14

your fav player
  • Sykesy

your fav player

Never rated the boy.
    Hibee wrote: »

Think that’s the TOTS out of packs now? They will all rise anyway.

Everything is out of packs but think everyone is in my situation though. Nobody’s been able to sell for over a week. Be an endless list, need the price ranges sorted. Be happy to get coins and do sbcs
  • Hibee
    Another warning! Don’t even remember typing anything bad. Getting worse on here.
  • fergoosee
    Another warning! Don’t even remember typing anything bad. Getting worse on here.

must be getting bad when you dont even remember typing all that nasty stuff :joy:
  • Hibee

must be getting bad when you dont even remember typing all that nasty stuff :joy:

Swear bypass apparently. It’s not like any one else is even interested in this nonsense thread anyway :D
  • fergoosee

Swear bypass apparently. It’s not like any one else is even interested in this nonsense thread anyway :D

:joy:
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5637 posts Big Money Move

We just need a place to give each other loads of abuse but still be pals
  • Sykesy
    How do you get warnings after warnings yet I get instant banned and don’t get a message why until your bans up 😂

• Sykesy
    Why do PES have better icons in the game than Fifa. What’s stopping Fifa getting these other high end ones rather than Rush and Barnes.
  • jamle1874
    6630 posts Big Money Move
    Hearts close to signing Ryotaro Meshino on loan from city if we can get a work permit, canny wait to sing "Ryotaro is a **** goal Meshino"
  • Hibee
    How do you get warnings after warnings yet I get instant banned and don’t get a message why until your bans up 😂

Probably cause Im less of a f, nah Im not going there :D
  • Hibee

Indeed. I think the Scottish past time of abusing each other is lost on outsiders.
  • jamle1874
    6630 posts Big Money Move

Indeed. I think the Scottish past time of abusing each other is lost on outsiders.

The use of the C word is strictly prohibited every bar Scotland it seem where it is just everyday language
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

The use of the C word is strictly prohibited every bar Scotland it seem where it is just everyday language

So true. If you call someone a 'good c' here its one of the best compliments you can give :D :D