Sykesy wrote: »
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Expected better from you, I’m not mad

Just the reply I was after, couldn’t have been any better.

Utd have been irrelevant to the league for years now. Why you so bitter 😂

Championship is the real league, not a boring one horse race.

But does this result not mean the rangers are now back in contention?

Well, Gerrard for #1.

You’ll be disappointed like the rest ;)

The only person disappointed is you mate, going out to a team who Inverness are better ranked than.

Embarrassing really, spend all that money on lights for the big champions league nights and you canna even make it it hahahahahah.

Hail Hail the lights are aff.

If cluj take 4 off us I’d hate to have seen what would’ve happened if we made the group stages, Lennon would’ve learned a harsh lesson from tonight, CL football is always a luxury. Don’t care what anyone says. We can’t sell our best players and not replace them with same quality and think CL football is a must, Domestically though.... Well that speaks for itself.

Disco lights and hotels are the future

Nobody cares about domestic football if you’re a Celtic fan. The aim is some kind of European run, not getting put out from a side like that.

Disco Lights, you can get them out for the Europa League games that’s if you make it into the groups that is.

You blasting white stripes? Nobody cares about domestic football if they support Celtic? Did you not see Glasgow come to a stand still as we celebrated.... Do behave

Europa league can bolt. Title number 9 is number 1 priority, Nothing else matters

The treble treble, it’s boring. Don’t you want competition?

I don’t find my club winning a treble treble boring nah. I doubt you’ll find a Celtic fan who thinks dominating the domestic scene is boring.

I’m unsure if your trolling or being serious. To claim it’s boring and that nobody cares about domestic success is mental. Usually you post content that’s decent. In your search to be adored by rangers fans you’ve sort of lost the plot.

Get well soon mate x

Supporting Celtic is an easy option if you like winning things then of course you’ll pick them to support

Glory Hunter #1

Ignore the fact rangers ran the domestic game all throughout my childhood. That’s irrelevant. Best ignore the fact my full family’s Celtic supporters. I just decided at the age of 4 year old. Celtic will win trophies so I’m supporting them.

Never knew how much Celtic’s success actually bothers people on here. Mental 😂

Wasn’t meaning you mate but surely to * you realise half your support is fake as

of course with the success both Celtic and Rangers get there will be plenty who follow the club yet haven’t supported them in any way shape or form. You quoted me though saying supporting Celtic is an easy option hence why I assumed it was aimed at me.

One thing I’ve only just noticed. Since posting on here. Celtic have had nothing but success. I’ve never really seen who’s the most bitter and fuelled with hatred. Now a few cracks appear in Celtic’s game and it’s slowly getting a few others confident. It’s nice to see. Nothing lasts forever. Success isn’t guaranteed so maybe the forum can get a bit tastier.
  • MarioMonk
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Well, Gerrard for #1.

The only person disappointed is you mate, going out to a team who Inverness are better ranked than.

Embarrassing really, spend all that money on lights for the big champions league nights and you canna even make it it hahahahahah.

If cluj take 4 off us I’d hate to have seen what would’ve happened if we made the group stages, Lennon would’ve learned a harsh lesson from tonight, CL football is always a luxury. Don’t care what anyone says. We can’t sell our best players and not replace them with same quality and think CL football is a must, Domestically though.... Well that speaks for itself.

Nobody cares about domestic football if you’re a Celtic fan. The aim is some kind of European run, not getting put out from a side like that.

Disco Lights, you can get them out for the Europa League games that’s if you make it into the groups that is.

You blasting white stripes? Nobody cares about domestic football if they support Celtic? Did you not see Glasgow come to a stand still as we celebrated.... Do behave

Europa league can bolt. Title number 9 is number 1 priority, Nothing else matters

I don’t find my club winning a treble treble boring nah. I doubt you’ll find a Celtic fan who thinks dominating the domestic scene is boring.

I’m unsure if your trolling or being serious. To claim it’s boring and that nobody cares about domestic success is mental. Usually you post content that’s decent. In your search to be adored by rangers fans you’ve sort of lost the plot.

Get well soon mate x

Supporting Celtic is an easy option if you like winning things then of course you’ll pick them to support

Glory Hunter #1

Ignore the fact rangers ran the domestic game all throughout my childhood. That’s irrelevant. Best ignore the fact my full family’s Celtic supporters. I just decided at the age of 4 year old. Celtic will win trophies so I’m supporting them.

Never knew how much Celtic’s success actually bothers people on here. Mental 😂

Wasn’t meaning you mate but surely to * you realise half your support is fake as

of course with the success both Celtic and Rangers get there will be plenty who follow the club yet haven’t supported them in any way shape or form. You quoted me though saying supporting Celtic is an easy option hence why I assumed it was aimed at me.

One thing I’ve only just noticed. Since posting on here. Celtic have had nothing but success. I’ve never really seen who’s the most bitter and fuelled with hatred. Now a few cracks appear in Celtic’s game and it’s slowly getting a few others confident. It’s nice to see. Nothing lasts forever. Success isn’t guaranteed so maybe the forum can get a bit tastier.

The banter years are back. I know what you are saying. You guys were the joke back then when we were dominating , and now we have been getting wound up for years. Swings and roundabouts.
  • Bhoy
    1837 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don’t think it’s fair to blame the Celtic board for last night. Literally gave Lennon 11 million quid to spend on new defenders and he still managed to play McGregor at left back and leave our new 7 million quid centre half on the bench.
  • Sykesy
    4316 posts National Call-Up
    Bhoy wrote: »
    Don’t think it’s fair to blame the Celtic board for last night. Literally gave Lennon 11 million quid to spend on new defenders and he still managed to play McGregor at left back and leave our new 7 million quid centre half on the bench.

They appointed him.
  • zl Gshock
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bhoy wrote: »

Even more reason to blame them. We signed a manager who can't utilize his players. Saw evidence of it last season, during the extremely drab football. Club addressed this by interviewing no-one else of course, and here we are.
  • Hibee
    11660 posts Has That Special Something
    I may be alone in this but surely winning the Europa League would be way bigger than winning our league. I mean its still a European trophy. In league has only won 3 of those things (Im not counting your Super Cup @AnDrEwThEdOn). I would rather win the Europa League than the treble in Scotland.
  • fergoosee
    12041 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »
    I may be alone in this but surely winning the Europa League would be way bigger than winning our league. I mean its still a European trophy. In league has only won 3 of those things (Im not counting your Super Cup @AnDrEwThEdOn). I would rather win the Europa League than the treble in Scotland.

obv but celtic have no chance of winning the europa league
  • Hibee
    fergoosee wrote: »

Probably true. But in the last 10 years team like Ajax, Dnipro, Bilbao and Braga have managed to reach the final. Be suprised if their budgets are much bigger than Celtic / Rangers. Rangers even reached the final with Kirk Broadfoot in their starting 11!!
  • arsenalap
    4023 posts National Call-Up

Probably true. But in the last 10 years team like Ajax, Dnipro, Bilbao and Braga have managed to reach the final. Be suprised if their budgets are much bigger than Celtic / Rangers. Rangers even reached the final with Kirk Broadfoot in their starting 11!!

The difference is now they've introduced the winners getting CL, a lot of bigger sides will take it more seriously.

Also your team is nowhere near Ajax and Bilbao of then.
  • Sykesy

Truest thing you’ve ever said. We just got battered of Cluj. Hibees talking about winning Europa leagues. Budgets mean nothing when your top players don’t even make the squad.
  • Hibee
    edited August 14

Truest thing you’ve ever said. We just got battered of Cluj. Hibees talking about winning Europa leagues. Budgets mean nothing when your top players don’t even make the squad.

Didnt say you would win it. But with your budget reaching the later stages shouldnt be impossible.

I did say it wouldn't work out with Lennon though. Seems to start off well in most jobs then hit the skids. Left Hibs in 8th position remember.
  • arsenalap
    Out of interest how highly did you all rate the Celtic side when it had Dembele and Musonda?

I remember thinking that side looked nice.
  • fergoosee

as arsenal dude said. getting ucl for winning it means more of the rich teams take it more serious. celtic have the funds to build a good squad with a chance of getting through a few ko rounds. with a favourable draw could get reach the final. celtic seem to have a problem with having a massive squad on decent wages rather than a normal sized squad and having some star players on good wages. think they have about 30 1st team players, cut 5-8 of those and thats a good size of squad and frees up so much wages
  • fergoosee
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Out of interest how highly did you all rate the Celtic side when it had Dembele and Musonda?

musonda? what a flop :joy:
  • Hibee

The difference is now they've introduced the winners getting CL, a lot of bigger sides will take it more seriously.

Also your team is nowhere near Ajax and Bilbao of then.

My team? Hibs? No sh*t sherlock :D :D

You know what I meant, the topic was Celtic, obviously I meant them.

Also Hibs though yh :P

Oh I know Hibs place in the football world lol. But hey, did you know we were the first UK club to play in Europe. B)

Also not saying Celtic team is as good as those teams. Im saying budget wise they should be able to compete. Celtic and Ajax's turnover was very similar last year.
  • Hibee

as arsenal dude said. getting ucl for winning it means more of the rich teams take it more serious. celtic have the funds to build a good squad with a chance of getting through a few ko rounds. with a favourable draw could get reach the final. celtic seem to have a problem with having a massive squad on decent wages rather than a normal sized squad and having some star players on good wages. think they have about 30 1st team players, cut 5-8 of those and thats a good size of squad and frees up so much wages

Mate I think thats the most accurate thing Iv read from you :D Spot on.
  • arsenalap

Ignoring him then, the rest of the side haha
  • Hibee

They would have been a great side. But they missed the chance to replace the ageing Scott Brown with Super John McGinn.
  • fergoosee

was a good team but think they were maybe a couple defenders away from getting far in europe
  • jamle1874
    6628 posts Big Money Move

Na they were torn apart by midfield of Prince Bauben, Ross Callaghan, Don Cowie and a 16 year old 4-0 a Tynie.
  • MarioMonk
    1757 posts Play-Off Hero
    jamle1874 wrote: »

Na they were torn apart by midfield of Prince Bauben, Ross Callaghan, Don Cowie and a 16 year old 4-0 a Tynie.

Lol
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5631 posts Big Money Move
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Well, Gerrard for #1.

Get well soon mate x

Cheers for the that, I am good and well. I don’t want to be adored by a single rangers fan unless his names @fergoosee . I’ve been taking the ****, however it is boring from the outside in. Championship is class don’t know why you wouldn’t want to be in it.
  • Sykesy
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Well, Gerrard for #1.

Get well soon mate x

Cheers for the that, I am good and well. I don’t want to be adored by a single rangers fan unless his names @fergoosee . I’ve been taking the ****, however it is boring from the outside in. Championship is class don’t know why you wouldn’t want to be in it.

Delighted your back to normal. Been enough teams from Glasgow embarrassing themselves in that championship.
  • jamle1874
    6628 posts Big Money Move
    Glenn Whelan the real shinning light of that villa midfield last year signs a 1 year deal
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »
    Glenn Whelan the real shinning light of that villa midfield last year signs a 1 year deal

Watched loads of Villa last season, this should be a good signing for you guys.
  • fergoosee
    Hahahahahahahahahah

Well, Gerrard for #1.

Get well soon mate x

thats not the way to go about it. keep mugging that noob off, was working
  • SC1967
    10639 posts Has That Special Something

Musonda was a flop.

In Rodgers' first season we had a team that was a couple of players away from having a decent run in the Europa League, I think.

I still think at the moment, we're in a similar position squad wise. Going forward we have plenty of goals in us. It's the defence letting us down yet again. And the manager.
  • fergoosee
    SC1967 wrote: »

Musonda was a flop.

In Rodgers' first season we had a team that was a couple of players away from having a decent run in the Europa League, I think.

I still think at the moment, we're in a similar position squad wise. Going forward we have plenty of goals in us. It's the defence letting us down yet again. And the manager.

your team has some big players not even getting involved. rogic and sinclair arent even playing
  • SC1967
    10639 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »

Musonda was a flop.

your team has some big players not even getting involved. rogic and sinclair arent even playing

Rogic can't get involved because yet again he's unfit. He just can't be trusted to play a string of matches.

I've made my thoughts on Sinclair clear in here. I think he's past his best. But Lennon persisting with Morgan ahead of Sinclair is absolutely ridiculous.
  • Bhoy
    1837 posts Play-Off Hero
    The invincible side got shafted with our Champions League group. Barcelona, Man City and Monchengladbach was about as tough as we could’ve got and still managed to go unbeaten against City and gain a very decent point away in Germany. With a bit more luck I could’ve seen us getting through a few Europa knockout rounds that year.