SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    Drogba better than Thierry :D Man scored over 14 goals twice in 8 seasons at Chelsea lmao

prefer a player that turns up on the big occassions to one that statpads v the poor teams in the league

Pedro better winger than Hazard then cos scored in UCL final

hazard never played in 1?
  • fergoosee
    hazard been in 1 european final. europa league last year and scored 2 goals. cant complain
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    we all taking boyd over larsson now?

In what world?
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely superb from @fergoosee 😂😂

Everyone a them on toast 😂
  • fergoosee
    Hibee wrote: »

In what world?

the world henry is better than drogba just because he has more goals
  • PintOfMagennis
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    Samaras9 wrote: »

:D
  • Hibee
    edited July 2019
    Samaras9 wrote: »

Aye but only thing is he actually believes this [Removed - CM] :D
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • arsenalap
    8196 posts League Winner

In what world?

You barely even watched them and you're saying things like you have expert knowledge based off one artical. This forum :D
  • Hibee

In what world?

Goals is not the reason I prefer Henry. He was just a better all round player.

By the way Larsson has way more goals to his name than Boyd. Your proper slavering here :D
  • fergoosee

In what world?

By the way Larsson has way more goals to his name than Boyd. Your proper slavering here :D

henry is better all round. i thought we talking about best striker. not best all rounder. henry is a lw
  • Hibee

In what world?

henry is better all round. i thought we talking about best striker. not best all rounder. henry is a lw

Henry is a LW to you as you only know him from f***** FIFA :D:D He played on the wing for Juventus. Wenger turned him into a striker.
  • fergoosee

In what world?

Henry is a LW to you as you only know him from f***** FIFA :D:D He played on the wing for Juventus. Wenger turned him into a striker.

didny turn him into a very good striker if hes bottling all those big game chances
  • Hibee

In what world?

didny turn him into a very good striker if hes bottling all those big game chances

Totally agree. 174 goals in 254 games is a shocking return in the EPL. He would be as well giving back all those medals he won.

By the way, he scored the winning goal for France in the Confederations Cup final. Nice trio of medals that, with his World Cup and European Championships winning medals. Total bottler.
  • fergoosee

In what world?

Totally agree. 174 goals in 254 games is a shocking return in the EPL. He would be as well giving back all those medals he won.

By the way, he scored the winning goal for France in the Confederations Cup final. Nice trio of medals that, with his World Cup and European Championships winning medals. Total bottler.

aye 174 goals v the likes of bolton and blackburn :joy:

clutching at straws with the confederations cup. next you'll be claiming goals in the emirates cup :joy:
  • Hibee

In what world?

aye 174 goals v the likes of bolton and blackburn :joy:

clutching at straws with the confederations cup. next you'll be claiming goals in the emirates cup :joy:

Bolton and Blackburn? Your such a wee ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :D:D
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6320 posts Big Money Move
    Awwwww my old pal is giving this a right bash, I love to see it.
  • Hibee

I think he lost it when he thought Kris Boyd scored more than Larson lol
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    What have a just came into
  • Hibee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

My fault. Engaged Fergoosee with a bit of fitba chat :D
  • fergoosee
    jamle1874 wrote: »

My fault. Engaged Fergoosee with a bit of fitba chat :D

no my fault you cant see the obvious bottling from henry. dont you think its a bit suspect such an amazing player constantly fails to produce on the big stages?
  • PintOfMagennis

in terms of the scottish game he has
  • Hibee

Boyd has more goals in Scotland in way way more games (244 goals in 545 games). Larsson scored 174 in only 221 games for Celtic. Might have known you would stick up for Boyd though :D

You guys all been on the bevvy this morning!?
  • PintOfMagennis

Boyd has more goals in Scotland in way way more games (244 goals in 545 games). Larsson scored 174 in only 221 games for Celtic. Might have known you would stick up for Boyd though :D

Not boyds fault Larsson didn’t wanna stick around up here
  • Hibee

I can almost (almost) get someone trying to say Drogba was better than Henry. Although they are clearly wrong. But Boyd over Larsson is actually hurting my head. There is bias and there is nuts!
  • PintOfMagennis

I can almost (almost) get someone trying to say Drogba was better than Henry. Although they are clearly wrong. But Boyd over Larsson is actually hurting my head. There is bias and there is nuts!

heres a tip never buy anyone saying it, of course boyd couldn't lace larssons boots.
  • fergoosee
    edited July 2019
    what about aguero then? he has a better goal per min i think. is he a better str? wasnt on your original list
  • Hibee

heres a tip never buy anyone saying it, of course boyd couldn't lace larssons boots.

Could kick his ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at an all you can eat chinese though!
  • Hibee
    what about aguero then? he has a better goal per min i think. is he a better str? wasnt on your original list

He should have been on my list. Yeah I would rate Aguero over both. I'm not even a huge fan of Henry (far preferred Bergkamp). Just think he was way better than Drogba. Drogba only managed over 20 league goals in a season twice in his career. Just don't think he was as great as some think.
  • fergoosee

He should have been on my list. Yeah I would rate Aguero over both. I'm not even a huge fan of Henry (far preferred Bergkamp). Just think he was way better than Drogba. Drogba only managed over 20 league goals in a season twice in his career. Just don't think he was as great as some think.

drogba was just the opposite of henry. henry bottled the big games while scored a lot. drogba loved a goal in a big game but just scored an avg amount of goals