SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Koeman and Ian Wright announced
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Koeman and Ian Wright announced

That’s more like it. Koeman a definite. Ian Wright could be decent as well.
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolute dug meat. Who will use a Koeman. Badgered his card fs. Wright will be used as much as Owen.

Announce Drogba please EA. 100% must have. Drogba the target man with Kaka in behind. Dreams.
  • Samaras9
    Bought 88 Seedorf. Couldn’t have let 19 end without trying some version of him, Best decision made. Never enjoyed just cruising about with an icon as much, Love when Fifa is dead and can use fun squads on WL. Him and Richarlison have been deadly.
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    Give us a Scottish icon please.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Fake News

You need better ITK sources ma man 😂

Not ITK sources, the source is in brackets ma man.
  • Samaras9

Fake News

You need better ITK sources ma man 😂

Not ITK sources, the source is in brackets ma man.

Night pal x
  • Bhoy
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    We offered our previous back up left back an extended contract as a back up. Surely naw?????
  • Hibee
    Absolute dug meat. Who will use a Koeman. Badgered his card fs. Wright will be used as much as Owen.

Announce Drogba please EA. 100% must have. Drogba the target man with Kaka in behind. Dreams.

As long as they give Koeman good jumping then he should be decent. Great passign a freekicks I would expect.

Really dont see the appeal of Drogba at all. He was only in the game about a year ago. I also just didnt think he was all that great.
  • fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something
    Hibee wrote: »

As long as they give Koeman good jumping then he should be decent. Great passign a freekicks I would expect.

Really dont see the appeal of Drogba at all. He was only in the game about a year ago. I also just didnt think he was all that great.

best prem str of all time
  • Hibee
    fergoosee wrote: »

Better than Suarez, Berkgamp, Shearer, Henry, Rooney etc?
  • fergoosee

yes. not sure id class bergkamp as a str. shearer and rooney played in the prem for years so their stats are boosted. henry is the biggest fraud
  • Hibee

yes. not sure id class bergkamp as a str. shearer and rooney played in the prem for years so their stats are boosted. henry is the biggest fraud

Totally disagree. All of them better than Drogba for me. Henry a fraud? 174 league goals in 254 games for Arsenal (Drogba 100 goals in 226). Assume you are too young to remember him :D

Drogba was a top player, but would rather watch the likes of Henry or Bergkamp any day.
  • fergoosee

Totally disagree. All of them better than Drogba for me. Henry a fraud? 174 league goals in 254 games for Arsenal (Drogba 100 goals in 226). Assume you are too young to remember him :D

Drogba was a top player, but would rather watch the likes of Henry or Bergkamp any day.

henry is a bottler. bottled almost every big game hes ever played. how can the best bottle it in the big games? massive no from me. drogba was a big game player. always there when it mattered most
  • Hibee

henry is a bottler. bottled almost every big game hes ever played. how can the best bottle it in the big games? massive no from me. drogba was a big game player. always there when it mattered most

A bottler? WTF are you blethering on about? Guy has won the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships and every thing in England and Spain. Your at it :D:D
  • fergoosee

A bottler? WTF are you blethering on about? Guy has won the Champions League, World Cup, European Championships and every thing in England and Spain. Your at it :D:D

serial bottler...
  • arsenalap
    8226 posts League Winner

I feel like you never watched him and you're basing it off that one article.
  • fergoosee
    arsenalap wrote: »

dont get me wrong he was good against the smaller team
  • Hibee

serial bottler...

Dude, Henry was class. 123 caps for France ffs. In an era when they had an embarrassment of riches up front. Guys has a f***** statue at Arsenal. Serial Bottler :D:D
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17270 posts World Class
    Hes also a dirty cheat so that tarnishes him a wee bit
  • Hibee
    arsenalap wrote: »

He will be too young to really remember watching him. I'm no huge fan of English football but that Arsenal team with Henry and Bergkamp was unreal to watch. Rangers fans tend to favour Chelsea though.
  • Hibee

He was aye. But then Maradona is my favourite player of all time so I cant hold that against him :D
  • fergoosee

serial bottler...

Dude, Henry was class. 123 caps for France ffs. In an era when they had an embarrassment of riches up front. Guys has a f***** statue at Arsenal. Serial Bottler :D:D

name a final he scored in? il wait...
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up
    Drogba better than Thierry :D Man scored over 14 goals twice in 8 seasons at Chelsea lmao
  • Hibee

serial bottler...

name a final he scored in? il wait...

Honestly cant be assed looking man. Does not scoring in Finals but still winning constitute bottling it? As this guy won plenty cups.
  • fergoosee

yet another thing he bottled...
  • Hibee
    Drogba better than Thierry :D Man scored over 14 goals twice in 8 seasons at Chelsea lmao

This forum is bonkers at times man.
  • fergoosee

prefer a player that turns up on the big occassions to one that statpads v the poor teams in the league
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4437 posts National Call-Up

prefer a player that turns up on the big occassions to one that statpads v the poor teams in the league

Pedro better winger than Hazard then cos scored in UCL final
  • fergoosee
    we all taking boyd over larsson now?