SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something
    Samaras9 wrote: »
    If Sinclair leaves I’m logging out for the season. Not one player we have will give us the goals and assists Sinclair does. Am no well

yous are bound to sign a few top class players. cant have a player like that leaving without replacing. tbh surprised celtic havent signed more players yet
  • Samaras9
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed Vinnie Junior from the objectives. Can add him to the squad. looks a cracking card to come off the bench.
  • Samaras9
    fergoosee wrote: »
    If Sinclair leaves I’m logging out for the season. Not one player we have will give us the goals and assists Sinclair does. Am no well

yous are bound to sign a few top class players. cant have a player like that leaving without replacing. tbh surprised celtic havent signed more players yet

I don’t want other players. Sinclair is proven top quality. Many other areas need attention not wingers
  • jocksaltire_67
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Packed Vinnie Junior from the objectives. Can add him to the squad. looks a cracking card to come off the bench.

He was incredible when he came out. Let me know how he is man. I got fecking Calvert-Lewin
  • Hibee
    12409 posts Has That Special Something
    Hearts not looking too clever pre season. Struggling though that league cup group.
  • jocksaltire_67
    Hibee wrote: »
    Hearts not looking too clever pre season. Struggling though that league cup group.

Tbf they looked like title challengers until October last year so who knows this early man
  • Hibee
  • jocksaltire_67

What a goal
  • fergoosee
    12318 posts Has That Special Something

better than zidane
  • Hibee

Tbf they looked like title challengers until October last year so who knows this early man

True. Losing to East Fife on pens is funny all the same.
  • jocksaltire_67

True. Losing to East Fife on pens is funny all the same.

Aye it was the same with my other team ICT losing to Peterhead which was a shocker. At least a point against Fundee tomorrow will put us through.
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move

Unbeaten in 90 mins m8 what u sayin
  • jamle1874
    6692 posts Big Money Move
    In all seriousness we are bottom six material until Levein gets binned
  • MarioMonk
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seen Pirlo has been announced for next years game.
  • Samaras9
    MarioMonk wrote: »

Potential is high with these added icons, Zidane and Pirlo are top drawer. Realising my age however with players I adored in my teens are now icons on Fifa 😂

Kaka and Davids please EA
  • Samaras9
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Fake News

You need better ITK sources ma man 😂
  • MarioMonk
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero

Potential is high with these added icons, Zidane and Pirlo are top drawer. Realising my age however with players I adored in my teens are now icons on Fifa 😂

Would love Gazza , although EA would never have him in the game due to the obvious. Would settle for a Zidane. Lack of right backs tho. Would love a Cafu aswell.
  • Samaras9

Would love Gazza , although EA would never have him in the game due to the obvious. Would settle for a Zidane. Lack of right backs tho. Would love a Cafu aswell.

Recoba Adriano and Dejan Stankovic. PES took juve so Fifa should take the old school PES ballers
  • MarioMonk
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero

Recoba Adriano and Dejan Stankovic. PES took juve so Fifa should take the old school PES ballers

Riquelme
  • SC1967
    10739 posts Has That Special Something
    There’s Ojo already at it, claiming Rangers are the best team in the country.

When will they learn?
  • SC1967
    edited July 2019

I’d take £2.5m for him tbh. He’s back up now to Mikey, and it’s about time.

His legs have been gone for over a year now. He’ll still get goals for us off the bench but we could be doing with getting rid of his wages.
  • Samaras9
    SC1967 wrote: »

His legs have been gone for over a year now. He’ll still get goals for us off the bench but we could be doing with getting rid of his wages.

His sharpness isn’t there due to game time. I can’t see Johnston giving us what Sinclair does. I’d genuinely have Sinclair as one of our first names on the team sheet every week. Hes levels above anyone in the league in that position. Experience and ability
  • Samaras9
    Drogba leaked? FUTDonk posting a snippet of the image. Ivory Coast striker with the name Dr...

I think I might study the market even more so now. Too many icons that I watched in awe of for many years. This is brutal man
  • MarioMonk
    1922 posts Play-Off Hero
    Drogba leaked? FUTDonk posting a snippet of the image. Ivory Coast striker with the name Dr...

I think I might study the market even more so now. Too many icons that I watched in awe of for many years. This is brutal man

Please be true
  • SC1967

His sharpness isn’t there due to game time. I can’t see Johnston giving us what Sinclair does. I’d genuinely have Sinclair as one of our first names on the team sheet every week. Hes levels above anyone in the league in that position. Experience and ability

Mate honestly, that just baffles me.

Johnston actually takes players on. He regularly skins players for fun and has a pretty good goal return of late. Sinclair runs at players. Stops. Turns round and passes it backwards or sideways. He’s been doing it for ages now. Remember he used to make Tavernier look like an amateur? Now he can’t get past him. He’s done.

Fair play to him for still scoring goals but he’s better served as a sort of backup striker now. He gets in the right place at the right time (albeit still misses a load of sitters). He’s just not quite good enough as a winger any more.

He’s nowhere near being one of the first names on our team sheet. Nowhere near it.
  • Samaras9

Johnston actually takes players on. He regularly skins players for fun and has a pretty good goal return of late. Sinclair runs at players. Stops. Turns round and passes it backwards or sideways. He’s been doing it for ages now. Remember he used to make Tavernier look like an amateur? Now he can’t get past him. He’s done.

Fair play to him for still scoring goals but he’s better served as a sort of backup striker now. He gets in the right place at the right time (albeit still misses a load of sitters). He’s just not quite good enough as a winger any more.

He’s nowhere near being one of the first names on our team sheet. Nowhere near it.

Johnston is a cracking young player. I like his style of play. Not knocking him.

Sinclair for me is confidence. Game time is a must. At clubs where he’s been back up he hasn’t performed until Swansea started him and he shone so much Man City went after him. He struggles again throughout clubs until he comes to us. He’s a regular and he bangs the goals and assists. Gets dropped for teams setting up against Celtic with 2 men on him each game. The form drops. I love Sinclair mate and seems we won’t agree on this one but I reckon if he goes then he’ll be a massive miss, To the point where I’ll be questioning how Celtic expect to qualify for Europe selling Tierney and Sinclair off the back a losing Dembele etc We can’t move forward selling our best players and not replacing them.
  • Samaras9
    edited July 2019

Please be true

Hes not been wrong yet. Called Zidane this time last week.
  • SC1967

Johnston is a cracking young player. I like his style of play. Not knocking him.

Sinclair for me is confidence. Game time is a must. At clubs where he’s been back up he hasn’t performed until Swansea started him and he shone so much Man City went after him. He struggles again throughout clubs until he comes to us. He’s a regular and he bangs the goals and assists. Gets dropped for teams setting up against Celtic with 2 men on him each game. The form drops. I love Sinclair mate and seems we won’t agree on this one but I reckon if he goes then he’ll be a massive miss, To the point where I’ll be questioning how Celtic expect to qualify for Europe selling Tierney and Sinclair off the back a losing Dembele etc We can’t move forward selling our best players and not replacing them.

He’s had plenty of game time, though. He was our first choice left winger the last two seasons and (without having looked at the stats), I’d guess he started at least 80% of the matches he was available for.

If his confidence is low then he needs to sort that out. He’s been given the chance to sort it out through game time and it isn’t working. You’re a huge fan of his but you have to admit, he’s not a patch on the player he was in his first season. He was lightening quick and took it past players with ease. Scored all types of goals. Nowadays he looks lazy, scared and anytime there’s physical contact he’s bullied off the ball. And pretty much all of his goals are from within 10 yards - which is fine...but shows a clear change in his style.

I’ve been done with him for long enough. Mikey is young and still raw, but I find him levels above Sinclair in terms of sheer excitement on the pitch. Might not get as many goals just yet, but he’ll create much more than Sinclair does.
  • Hibee
    Zidane I will get. Not really huge interest in Drogba or Pirlo though. Find players that have just retired a bit boring. Also think Drogba was overrated a bit.
  • Samaras9

He’s had plenty of game time, though. He was our first choice left winger the last two seasons and (without having looked at the stats), I’d guess he started at least 80% of the matches he was available for.

If his confidence is low then he needs to sort that out. He’s been given the chance to sort it out through game time and it isn’t working. You’re a huge fan of his but you have to admit, he’s not a patch on the player he was in his first season. He was lightening quick and took it past players with ease. Scored all types of goals. Nowadays he looks lazy, scared and anytime there’s physical contact he’s bullied off the ball. And pretty much all of his goals are from within 10 yards - which is fine...but shows a clear change in his style.

I’ve been done with him for long enough. Mikey is young and still raw, but I find him levels above Sinclair in terms of sheer excitement on the pitch. Might not get as many goals just yet, but he’ll create much more than Sinclair does.

He’s not close to being anywhere near how he was first season but he was a regular each game. Last season he was in and out the team and subbed off. Even if he was on his game he was a guarantee to get hooked off. I think if you match his goals to minutes ratio it would be impressive reading. Just think it’s daft to send that away and rely on a youth player to fill the void. Which isn’t impossible. Johnston reminds me a lot like McGeady when he broke through. Could be a massive season for him